[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend thinks Gamergate is about the 'old guards'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rFYF2Kf.jpg (567KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rFYF2Kf.jpg
567KB, 1920x1080px
>friend thinks Gamergate is about the 'old guards' harassing women that try to get into the gaming industry
>try to convince him it's a movement about journalistic integrity but the biggest controversy was Zoe Quinn who went ape shit
>friend cites wiki and a bunch of news articles talking about Gamergate as a hate group
>talk about the bullies at wizardchan
> I cannot find any sources of the actual facts that happened

did we lose this war /v/? Anyone have a source with screencaps of what actually happened
>>
Your friend is right. GamerGate was entirely an excuse to bitch about SJWs. You're retarded and fell for the memes. Also, this thread will auto-sage.
>>
Is there a sign on the front of my board that says "Dead Drama Storage"?
>>
>>387716272
go to ocho-chan, they have a general and mods who arent triggered so easily
>>
>>387716272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STl7-_f4_eA
>>
>gamergate was a movement about journalistic integrity
oh who are you kidding?
from the start it was just pathological altruism dedicated to pushing out SJWs and the like. It failed because everyone focused too much on pretending it was an innocent movement when the reality was it was there to get SJWs out of gaming.

It's also why /pol/ is so heavily infused with /v/, those dumb spergs came along with it
>>
>>387716272
>> I cannot find any sources of the actual facts that happened

Sargon of Akkad covered that shit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM9L2W5aOI_1zFJPiJST1GpxOTP-qomDS
>>
File: 1500520670893.jpg (235KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1500520670893.jpg
235KB, 1095x1195px
>>387716364
>>387716591
nu-/v/ making neo-/v/ look like /v/
>>
>>387716956
okay nu/v/
>>
>>387716272
As with most jobs, old guards prevent progress and originality. Yet when you leave idealists in charge, you end up with Mass Effect: Andromeda...which was actually made by a team of semi-old guards.
>>
>>387716956
Nice try, nu-/v/. Oldfags knew you were merely /pol/tards bitching about SJWs from the start. We told you as much and laughed as moot kicked you fags out.
>>
>>387717150
except the /pol/ invasion of /v/ didn't happen during gamergate. Those were legitemate opinions of the NEETs

the /pol/ invasion of /v/ happens after nu-/v/ started making /v/ a liberal paradise

/v/'s political stance will always be /v/'s political stance despite any and all shilling by the ctrl-left and alt-right

>We want to be left alone - when conservatives wanted to censor our shit since they thought it was making people violent we leaned left. Then the liberals want to make our shit more SJW-friendly and woman inclusive with this hiring women over skilled developers BS - we lean right.
>>
>>387718119
When I call you a /pol/tard, I'm not saying you came from /pol/. I'm saying you belong in /pol/.
/v/ is a board for video game discussion, not about politic pushing.
>>
>>387716272
Tell him to look at Wikipedia's talk page.

>>387716364
>Also, this thread will auto-sage.
Called it. What cancer that function is. Just delete the thread outright you pussies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.