[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /v/erdict? Also how does this compare to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: echoes.png (1MB, 760x683px) Image search: [Google]
echoes.png
1MB, 760x683px
What's the /v/erdict?
Also how does this compare to Awakening and Fates?
>>
>>387714745
fun for a play through, but not much for replay value. best sound track for the 3ds games
>>
>>387714913
Why doesn't it have replay value?
>>
Good RPG with solid Soundtrack and a good story, but not a good strategy game due to barren maps that lack variety for most of the game.

Second best 3DS FE after Conquest.
>>
>>387714968
map are lame enough, that even if you reclass all your villagers to different classes, the maps still play the same.

I hate to bring up children and supports but I enjoyed planning out who marries who in awaking and to a lesser degree fates. you can have different combos for each play through
e.g making Morgan a speed monster or a magic monster in awaking.
>>
It plays very well but the the maps are 1:1 to the original so they're very barren, it also has great voice acting and a pretty good localization
>>
>>387714913
>best sound track for the 3ds games
This is true
>>
>>387714745
It's Gaiden with QoL features and better presentation.
A polished turd basically.
>>
>>387714745
A surprisingly good game. I played Awakening, wasn't a huge fan, and I skipped Fates entirely. Echoes is definitely worth the play through, I really hope that IS continues down this path with FE Switch
>>
>>387714968
>no weapon triangle
>recycled maps
>straight forward class system unless they start out as a villager
>no children means no further customization
The whole problem is that unlike other Fire Emblem games, it sets you in a straight path you can't really stray from unless you buy the DLC classes.
>>
>>387716912
I just want a game with CQ level of gameplay and Echoes level of art /VA / everything else (though both games could've had better supports)
>>
>>387714745
It's honestly really bad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.