[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Main character is a liberal art school sjw >Talks about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Longest.jpg (35KB, 325x399px) Image search: [Google]
Longest.jpg
35KB, 325x399px
>Main character is a liberal art school sjw
>Talks about the wonders of multiculturalism
>Love interest is a nigger
>Homosexual couples everywhere
Why is this my favorite game of all time?
>>
File: 1494385934123.jpg (130KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494385934123.jpg
130KB, 640x480px
>>387712964
>All that leading to her having a complex about being the "chosen one"
>Get's her world view shattered so hard in the end she becomes a terrorist in the next game

That being said, April Ryan still a cute tho
>>
I heard this game ends on a cliff-hanger and the sequels are SJW bait.
>>
It's SJW shit throughout but the character development and storytelling are good enough I can ignore it.
>>
>click April enough causes her to bend over
God damn you dont know how many faps this brought me one of the greatest asses in gaming
>>
>>387712964
old games get a pass when it comes to sjw pandering
>>
>>387713554
It's also made in 1999 where that stuff was actually edgy and new to the gaming world so I can look past it
>>
Even the two sequels do character development, storytelling, and environments well enough to completely forget the SJW propaganda. So they all sit up pretty high on my top games list.
>>
>>387712964
The Flipper
>>
>>387712964
Because behind the political message there's a really well made game with beautiful art direction.
>>
File: april.png (939KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
april.png
939KB, 517x800px
Original pretty much blew my mind in childhood. Kinda sucks that April is pretty much the only protagonist they got right.
>>
>>387712964
I tried to play this two months ago with no expectations and there was something "wrong" with the writing. Honestly I have only played two hours and there was no obvious SJW things in what I played. But the writing seemed bizarre and effeminate.
>>
>>387716393
I like it. Kinda like the 1999 version of life is strange but it works a little better
>>
That grab arm, blow up ducky, fishing subway key puzzle tho.
>>
File: 16070bc74fc3.jpg (300KB, 1280x859px) Image search: [Google]
16070bc74fc3.jpg
300KB, 1280x859px
I personally liked the sequel better.
>>
>>387712964
Because April is fucking cute and relateable and game gives its political messages without shoehorning them both in TLJ and Dreamfall: TLJ. They also give perspectives from every side. They totally fucked it up in Dreamfall Chapters tho.

FUCK REDTHREAD FUCK YOU AND HOW YOU HANDLED APRIL IN DREAMFALL CHAPTERS YOU FUCKERS. I'M STILL FUCKING MAD.
>>
>>387716393
Well it is a female talking?

>>387716551
Very underrated but nowhere near the masterpiece that was the original
>>
>>387716393
It just really goes deep into slice of life territory, which is good because slice of life is necessary for really fleshed out character development in most scenarios.
>>
>>387716551
How and why? Dreamfall wasn't the worst game I've ever played, but it was terrible compared to TLJ. Shat all over what the first game set up, less likable lead, ruined April, lots of boring irrelevant shit, and most importantly, the tone got way too serious. All of the whimsy was sucked out. Some of the music was pretty darling, though.
>>
>>387716689
>Well it is a female talking?
True I guess, but it's a bit forced. Perhaps more than the effeminacy itself, it was the low energy. The characters were Jeb Bush like. I don't know if it becomes better as the story goes.

>>387716461
>I like it. Kinda like the 1999 version of life is strange but it works a little better
Haven't tried Life is Strange yet.

>It just really goes deep into slice of life territory, which is good because slice of life is necessary for really fleshed out character development in most scenarios.
Perhaps. To be fair I've never been a fan of this genre of games.
>>
>>387716551
Could they have put a worse blurb on the front? "We were looking forward to playing this!"
>>
because it was made long, long before it became DEMANDED to shove a socjus narrative into everything, even fucking Tetris would have to have one these days. but after that guy split from funcom he apparently went completely off the rails and produced an entirely insufferable "game" which lacks puzzles, decent writing and gameplay. It's just walk from point a to point b very slowly to receive tolerance. the guy is famous in norway for being a virtue signalling indie douche.
>>
>>387717186
>It's low energy
You must be new to old adventure games all the voice acting is low energyv
>>
>>387712964
it's a fun adventure with some decent puzzle that requires to grab items and pestering Npc until they give you information you want. the voice acting was actually decent. too bad all of that went to shit in dreamfall, although dreamfall chapter has numerous choices that matters in the game
>>
>>387717640
True, I'm not a fan of the genre in general so my opinion is not worth shit. But I found it particularly obvious in this game. Like I wanted to shake the characters while they were speaking.
>>
>>387712964
sjw wasn´t the same in 1999s than the sjws from now, the sjws from now are just useful idiots who hate their own companions. April has more brain and feelings than many sjws from today.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.