[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys use to record your gameplay? What do you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: j1qZ3FjbT6CVbia1bll67Q.png (254KB, 1194x812px) Image search: [Google]
j1qZ3FjbT6CVbia1bll67Q.png
254KB, 1194x812px
What do you guys use to record your gameplay? What do you guys use to then turn it into webms or edit it to post on youtube?

Am I going to be okay with shadow play?

Teach me /v/
>>
>>387706710
Bump pls
>>
Unregistered HyperCam 4
>>
>>387707634
Ree
>>
>>387706710
I use shadowplay
>>
>>387706710
I haven't done it in a while but I used to just use OBS to record at 720p 30fps with around 1500-2000 bitrate and then use some video editing program I deleted a while ago to cut down the videos and then use WEBM for dummies to make 960x540p 30fps webm's out of the video. They turn out really well and 540p downsampled from 720p still looks good and allows for longer videos and/or higher bitrate.
>>
OBS
>>
shadowplay not having multiple audio tracks is aids
>>
>>387709490
>Talking during your game play
>>
Download v2.4 of geforce experience, that version's shadowplay is much better.
>>
>>387710052
Why
>>
>>387709439
This.
Fuck Nvidia Experience, it's just a buggy mess of bloatware that constantly interferes with shit and has absolutely zero uses apart from being a pain in the ass.
>>
fraps. probably not the best thing but i very rarely have the need to record gameplay
>>
>>387711771
Whats wrong with it

I just tried it out and it did everything I needed it to. What are some common problems.
>>
>>387713045
Like I said, it interferes with shit. Would cause game crashes or performance related issues which I've never had before. I've never had a problem until I fucked up during a driver update and accidentally installed it too.
Uninstalling it was a bitch too as it broke Nvidia control panel and I had to do a clean install and lose all of my custom profiles in the process.
>>
>>387711771
It works fine on my machine :^)
>>
>>387713487
works for me :^)
>>
I use OBS to stream hotline Miami challenge runs
>>
ok so I got my recorder and webm for retards but now I want something to edit the videos in so I can just get the exact part of what I recorded for when I record shit in bulk or capture the last 5 minutes to be safe but I really only want one highlight.

What use?
>>
>>387715625
bump
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.