[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games you regret buying even after all this years 10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Persona3cover.jpg (135KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
Persona3cover.jpg
135KB, 256x362px
Post games you regret buying even after all this years
10 years and I'm still salty as fuck
>>
I love Fuuka!
>>
>>387702971
How far'd you get OP?
>>
>>387703197
Dropped many times because gameplay was pure garbage but still beat it
Ending was even worse than game, such forced poorly executed crap that I almost puked
>>
>>387703324
Nice, nice. Why'd you keep coming back though?
>>
>>387703324
You actually beat Nyx? You've the patient of a saint.
>>
>>387702971
get this man some actual megaten

also to answer your question, r6 siege
>>
>>387702971
It's a pretty bad game, but thanks to it we got P4 and P5 so I can't really bring myself to hate it.
>>
>>387703554
All three are essentially the same game, just with slightly more gameplay improvements and just as many issues.
>>
>>387703883
Pretty sure the other games don't have me climbing a tower for unknown reasons for 40 hours while being unable to social link my party members
>>
File: civilization-revolution-640.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
civilization-revolution-640.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
what a piece of shit this turned out to be
>>
>>387704048
Played on the 360, was okay and I would actually like it if games lasted longer and maps were bigger
>>
>>387704023
P3.
They have you exploring a big tower for 40 hours because your party believes it's going to help save the world while being unable to link with certain party members.

P4.
They have you exploring a bunch of dungeons in the TV World for 60 hours because your party want to catch the killer and bring him to justice while being unable to link with certain party members.

P5.
They have you exploring the Palaces for 60 hours because your party wishes to reform villains and help people in general while being unable to link with certain party members.

The only noticeable difference is that P3 switches up the reason for climbing, but that's inconsequential.
>>
>>387704623
>your party believes it's going to help save the world
>dude it would be just you and me there. You know, like Brokeback Tartarus
>just forget about it
Nah. P3 lacked direction for about 30 hours.
>>
File: promo322336133.jpg (777KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
promo322336133.jpg
777KB, 3200x1800px
I really hate everything about this shit game. Never taking my friends recommendations seriously again.
>>
>>387705000
P4 lacks direction for almost the whole game. Nothing really happens in between the like 2 dungeons and December
At least P3 delivered in the story department after a certain point
>>
>>387705000
They all did man. They all sucked in the middle, all 3 of them.
That's also a quote from Junpei while he's sitting in the dorm, that's the equivalent of me quoting one of Chie's unrelated meat quotes and claiming P4's story "lacked direction."

They literally have the same exact setup for the story progress, from the social events, right down to the twist and rival battles. P5 twisting them around by having them not be school clubs and skipping a few of the foreshadowed filler events, doesn't count.
>>
>>387702971
>>387703324
poor bait.

nothing to see here /v/.
>>
>>387702971
all the games in my steam account i dont use anymore
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.