[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>John >Jack >Big Boss >Snake >Naked Snake >Saladin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>John
>Jack
>Big Boss
>Snake
>Naked Snake
>Saladin
>Ishmael
>Vic Boss

How many fucking names does this guy need?
>>
>>387699909
A common sign of mary sue in fiction is having many different nick names
>>
>>387699909
Jack is another form of John, so it doesn't really count.
Saladin is what Sniper Wolf called him, it didn't seem to be an official name.
Naked Snake was his original codename, Big Boss was the final one as he climbed the rank.
The various ones in between can be explained by the fact that he might have changed them to prevent being found so soon by either Zero or whoever had beef with him.
Overall, soldiers on the battlefield have no name, they just have something for others to call them by that isn't "hey you".
>>
>>387700456
Regular Snake has a name (David) and his code name. That's all he needs. Not 50 different ones like a schizo.
>>
>>387701348
To be fair, Snake was just a pawn trying to escape his own nature for most his life, Big Boss was a big player that kept digging himself deeper.
>>
>>387701348
Iroquois Pliskin
Solid Snake
Old Snake
Snake
Legendary Mercenary
Legendary Hero
The Man Who Makes the Impossible Possible
>>
Can we all agree that Solid >>> power gap >>> Naked
Big Boss was an autistic manchild
>>
>>387702239
> The Man Who Makes the Impossible Possible
Never seen that in any of the games but I love it
>>
File: IMG_8008.jpg (100KB, 564x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8008.jpg
100KB, 564x795px
>>387699909
His best friend comes close.

Master Benedict Kazauhira McDonell "90% of TPP is Filler" Miller
>>
>>387702239
Last three aren't names, they are just what people call him in attempt to suck up to him. A bottle of whiskey would have probably worked better, but hey you can't really stop folks from trying.
>>
>>387702546
They say that in MGS1 all the time. And I think they mention it in MGS2 a few times.
>>
>>387702429
I liked Big Boss In MGS3 personally but we can agree that Solid Snake (David) is better.
>>
>>387702239
>Iroquois Pliskin

But that's a different guy altogether. Snake died in the tanker incident.
>>
>watched the OuterHeaven marathon again
I'm so sad Metal Gear is a dead franchise now
>>
>>387702783
I must have missed it. I know he went by Old Snake and MGS4 and Pliskin in MGS2. Hell, half of those references are from MGS2; "The Hero of Shadow Moses".
>>
>>387702832
Snake didn't die, he was the leader of the terrorists until the blonde twink decided to try his fruit ninja skills in real life.
>>
>>387702832
Bait, I know, but I was laugh to myself when Solidus proclaims himself to be Solid Snake but then Pliskin is all like "No you're not!!".
>>
>>387702853
What is this OuterHeaven marathon? Some streaming event?
>>
>>387703260
It's a stream channel and they do only Metal Gear content, ever once in a while they marathon all the games and shit
This time they did all the Kojima produced Metal Gears in-depth run, basically every codec call and secret and shit, streamed for 5 days straight
>>
>>387703160
That's a funny one
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.