[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/UMyoCr2MnpM It's e3 2013 and you just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

https://youtu.be/UMyoCr2MnpM

It's e3 2013 and you just whatched this trailer. What is your reaction
>>
File: metal boner.gif (71KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
metal boner.gif
71KB, 400x267px
>>
>>387699587
whats the worst that could happen?
>>
>>387700015
YOU

YOU JINXED IT

YOU FUCK
>>
File: CGDUYuQUgAAG-dw.jpg (36KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
CGDUYuQUgAAG-dw.jpg
36KB, 600x662px
>muh nuclear
>muh younglings
>muh revenge
>muh deep plots

Fucking newfags know nothing about MGS2. Glad you're disappointing. MGSV manages to be just as good, if not better than MGS3. But everyone has to harp on the story. Literal fucking cancer.
>>
>>387700256
>less mission and tool variety than peacewalker
>removed features for console parity(as seen in the Infinite Heaven mod which restores aspects of the game that were turned off)
Erm
>>
>>387700256
>Fucking newfags know nothing about MGS2

what did he mean by this? mgs2 is considered the best game in the series.

mgs1 and 2 and 4 are the only true metal gear games. V was alright but that thanks to quiet since am a waifufag
>>
Oh Venom definitely rejects Quiet.
>>
File: SOLID_SNAKE_2.png (243KB, 403x739px) Image search: [Google]
SOLID_SNAKE_2.png
243KB, 403x739px
>>387700723

I'm still mad that MGS1 is the only time we really get to play as Solid in his prime.

I wish they'd have done something between MGS1 and 2 with his Philanthropy work or some of his time after MGS2.

Obviously I'd also be fine with a remake of the older games but I would rather see his story expanded a bit.
>>
File: kojima.jpg (62KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
kojima.jpg
62KB, 768x576px
>>387700723
>>387700679
how do you guys know what V was like, we don't even have a release date yet. it could be another 2 years for all we know!

but seriously, now. V is unironically the best in the series on the plot front, and only 3 is better in gameplay.
>>
How is it great on the plot front? Sure chapter 1 was bloody awesome but chapter 2 derailed all of it. Clearly they wanted to expand on skull face hunting venom. Then ofc there is the abrupt ending
>>
File: brokensnake.jpg (9KB, 233x410px) Image search: [Google]
brokensnake.jpg
9KB, 233x410px
>>387702240
not gonna justify it right now, there is way too much to cover. but i highly recommend starting a fresh file now that you don't have expectations to be shattered, you already know what the game is. as for the ending... reach disarmament and then we'll talk.
>>
>>387700723
Joostfags are the worst. MGSV would instantly be 10 times better if Quiet didnt exist; game would still be horrible though.
>>
>>387702691
Hey and mgg would still be up if Quiet didn't exist and Venom didn't reject her.
>>
>>387702127
*I'm still mad that Kojima didn't follow the status quo and overuse solid to the point where it makes the character stale
>>
i must be one of the few that enjoyed V then. it was my first mgs game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.