[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grandpa, what did you do when you were young? >oh, you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>grandpa, what did you do when you were young?
>oh, you see, boy, I was what you call an "e-athlete". I competed with other giants of sports and trained for hours every day!
>you mean, like football?
>yeah, sort of..
>>
football either won't even exist anymore in 50 years or will be less popular than e-sports, Pedro, nice bait thread.
>>
"well, i fought in the console wars"
"i'm glad we put you in a home, grandpa"
>>
>>387694991

>grandpa, why don't I exist?
>oh, you see, boy, I pissed away my life shitposting
>that's fucking embarissing
>yeah, sort of..
>>
>>387695075
Says you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BZs005Hbgs
>>
I showed people the true meaning of politics and how it affects the world.... of video games, also I did that on the internet, against other autists.
>>
File: 1462207116394.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
1462207116394.png
87KB, 714x810px
>Uncle, why are you the only one not married of our family?
>You see, Timmy, there used to be a thing called "Hentai" when i was young, it's a little bit different then the Sex-Bots we have today, but it still worked out fine for people like me...
>What do you mean by "people like me"?
>...
>>
>implying that kids will even see you when you're a grandpa

They're going to be glued to their shit like we were in our youth
>>
>Grandpa
Im 30 yrs old and ive never even been in a relationship. There's no chance im having a kid at this point.
>>
>>387695075
yeahno.
>>
>>387695075
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>387694991
>I fucked someone so hard in a competition I made him a tranny
>>
>>387694991
>tfw I might actually be a grandpa one day since I have a two year old daughter

Don't know how I feel about it desu
>>
>>387695513
how do i not become like you
>>
>mixed grandkid

every fucking time
>>
>>387694991
>Implying e-spots won't be as big as fifa in 40 years.
>>
>>387695968
>having a daughter in 2017
Hope you like mulattos like in OP pic cause she's getting BLACKED hard. Think about it. Big black cock going in and out of your girl's pusy.
>>
>>387696124
They tried making e-sports a thing in Worst Korea for several decades now and it's just not happening. Normal people don't find watching skinny faggots click fast for 20 minutes entertaining.
>>
>>387695075
American """""""""""""""football""""""" will
>>
>>387694991
>grandpa why am i not white like you
>oh , you see, boy, your mother was BLACKED
>you mean, like BLACKED?
>Yeah, sort of...
>>
>>387696593
Except the Starcraft scene was killed by how corrupt it was.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.