[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stranger to this board, what did we all think of this? I finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Final Fantasy XV.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy XV.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
Stranger to this board, what did we all think of this? I finished it recently and, while insanely flawed in the second half, reckon it's a stunning game.
>>
File: meaty chuckle.png (260KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
meaty chuckle.png
260KB, 500x481px
>>387688073

>we
>stunning
>>
>>387688073
>we
>>
Just finished it up too, can't be assed to do all the extra shit that's left over now that it's done and over with. Once you lost access to the open world, the story falls the fuck apart. I'm sure it's because of cut content to resell later.
>>
>>387688073
upvoted
>>
>>387688309
>>387688321
Blame my shitty vocabulary, what did you* all think of this?
>>
>>387688535

Your vocabulary sucks, like this game.
>>
>>387688073
Huge disappointement that could've been a great masterpiece with 2 to 3 yers of more dev time
>>
>>387688073
>Stranger to this board,
Ok XV-kun no one buys your act.
>>
>>387688073
They seem to only get audiovisual right these days. It's fun but as shallow as GTA
>>
>>387688728
The fuck's an XV-kun?
>>
>>387688073
Very dull game. Luckily for SE 2016 did not have too many good games so it won game of the year. But don't let that fool you. Whole fucking thing feels like the pre-alpha to what should have been a finished game.
>>
File: dental planz.jpg (9KB, 185x179px) Image search: [Google]
dental planz.jpg
9KB, 185x179px
>>387688821
>>
>>387688408
Exactly the same. I want to get the plat but I have to fucking fish for hours and grind my way to lvl 99
So I switched to Zodiac Age
>>
>>387688821
How could you ever know?
>>
>>387688821
There exists a Hermit on /v/ who will defend FFXV to his dying breath. His twitter Handle is Bazztek and real life name is Barry. He will defend pretty much everything about this game and class it as a work of genius. He even prefers the shitty, draggy, floaty combat over Nier Automata and thinks the animations are better in XV because "BLENDING".

You think I am kidding but he once shitposted for 17 hours straight. He will likely show up here if the thread gets enough time through attention.
>>
It's pretty much the definition of an inherently bad game that became mediocre purely by throwing a sufficient amount of money at it.
>>
>>387689143
Ah shit, my bad. Didn't mean to cause any trouble, lads.
>>
>>387689235
You didn't do any wrong if you liked the game you liked the game. But understand that youre typically in the minority when it comes to these threads.

Whenever we try to have a discussion about XV and what sucks about it XVkun just shits up every thread.
>>
File: survey-image-1.jpg (215KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
survey-image-1.jpg
215KB, 2048x1152px
>>387688073
Overall mediocre and feels and basicly is unfinsihed in almost every aspect. They clearly never made an open owrld game at this "scale" and had to take shortcuts at every corner.
At this point it's basicly an early acess playgorund or the dev to try out stuff with the engine.
If it wasn't a mainline FF game but just a random game i wouldn't even care this much.
>>
>>387689143
Ive met some of the most pathetic people in my internet time, even had an SA account and conversed with them. But non take the cake quite like Barry.
>>
>>387688821
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=_bazztek&src=typd
This guy.
He basicly defends the game 24/7 and not in a normla way as in actualyl trying to discuss things, he just insuts others and says "no u" or "no it's already better than [insert game]"
He does it on multiple websites
He actually made me more aware of a lot of flaws over time.
>>
>>387689458
>that pic

what in the fuck
>>
>>387689458
Fuck, I didn't realise that much got left out. Seems like they could've released this game in a couple of years with all that implemented
>>
>>387688408
More because of cut content because they didn't get done in time. All the fucking invisible walls too
>>
File: tenebrae cucked.gif (1MB, 500x192px) Image search: [Google]
tenebrae cucked.gif
1MB, 500x192px
The moment they said that the Insomnia invasion was cut from the game I started to lose faith in the game, but then pic related blue balls me harder than I could ever expect to.
>>
>>387688976
>pre-alpha
That's not what that means
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.