[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the crow have eggs in both her nests? Why do you find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: y tho.jpg (782KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
782KB, 1920x1080px
Why does the crow have eggs in both her nests?
Why do you find the doll to Ariamis in your own cell, and only after you come back? Instead of, I don't know, maybe a hidden room in Anor Londo?
How the fuck did the titanite demon end up in the bedroom of Anor Londo, he can't fit through the door.
Why doesn't the tiny wooden door that leads to the depths get burned by the dragon fire? That's even more retarded than the pile of rubble in DaS2.
Why does Andre have the crest of the forest?
Why is Artorias sword so fucking huge when Sif wields it, but 10 times smaller when it's used by Artorias?
Why doesn't Ash Lake make any sense geographically speaking?
Why the fuck can't you see Solaire from the taurus demon's bridge?

You fucks said that DaS is a flawless masterpiece in terms of coherence and consistency and that everything has an explanation. These things are even more retarded than what you can see in DaS2.
>>
>>387681578
>Why does the crow have eggs in both her nests?
It's a magic crow and there's two of them

>Why do you find the doll to Ariamis in your own cell, and only after you come back? Instead of, I don't know, maybe a hidden room in Anor Londo?
The asylum is where they dump things they don't want, and time is convoluted

>How the fuck did the titanite demon end up in the bedroom of Anor Londo, he can't fit through the door.
titanite demons are grown from leftover slabs

>Why is Artorias sword so fucking huge when Sif wields it, but 10 times smaller when it's used by Artorias?
sif has big souls, and the sword grew with him

>Why doesn't Ash Lake make any sense geographically speaking?
it does

>Why the fuck can't you see Solaire from the taurus demon's bridge?
time is convoluted
>>
>>387681578
>Why does the crow have eggs in both her nests?
2 different crows
>Why do you find the doll to Ariamis in your own cell, and only after you come back?Instead of, I don't know, maybe a hidden room in Anor Londo?
The dude who gave you the Estus Flasks dropped it
>How the fuck did the titanite demon end up in the bedroom of Anor Londo, he can't fit through the door.
It was summoned.
>Why doesn't the tiny wooden door that leads to the depths get burned by the dragon fire? That's even more retarded than the pile of rubble in DaS2.
A) It's way out of the reach of the flames, B) properly treated wood is barely flammable
>Why does Andre have the crest of the forest?
He found it.
>Why is Artorias sword so fucking huge when Sif wields it, but 10 times smaller when it's used by Artorias?
Magic
>Why doesn't Ash Lake make any sense geographically speaking?
The entire upper world sits on the tree crowns of those fuckhuge trees in ashlake
>Why the fuck can't you see Solaire from the taurus demon's bridge?
Draw distance
>>
>>387681578
Time is convoluted, I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
git gud
>>
>>387682079
>haha xD
>>
>>387681721
>time is convoluted

What a shitty copout.
Why is Miyazaki such a fucking hack?
>>
>>387682653
Didju rike it
>>
>>387682993
Seems like he didn't "rike" it.
>>
>>387681784
>A) It's way out of the reach of the flames, B) properly treated wood is barely flammable
You can get the drake to follow you to the far end of the bridge, scorching the wood for minutes.
>>
>>387681578
why does OP has a gaping asshole filled with traces of bleach?
>>
>>387681578
Where is that small door??
>>
because it's From software and they're lazy dilettante pieces of shit that do not bother to polish their products. They have good "raw" game design
ideas but the effort to make the final product look neat ? don't expect shit from them. Compare the sword swing animation in the king's field games. They are the same exact animations from the first game on psx to the fourth on ps2. The shitty slow unintuitive swing from KF 1 was mainly due to the console's limitation. However these motherfuckers noticed this flaw was a challenge on its own and kept it and forced it as a "trademark intentional design lol fuck you" thus why they kept it in KF IV despite the huge hardware leap in possibilities. The same diletante piece of shit mentality is perceptible through the souls franchise

>tldr From are shit stains
>>
>>387683916
I haven't finished DaS but I can answer this. That door is at the spot right underneath the Undead Burg dragon right before Undead Parish
>>
>>387684096
You mean at the bonfire next to the drop-gate? Or the altar of sunlight?
>>
>>387684159
the altar of sunlight I think.
Both the bonfire you're describing and the altar of sunlight are right next to each other IIRC
>>
>>387684223
Thanks. Yes they are.
>>
>>387684287 no problem.
good manners and civility on /v/ is nice to see. I hope you have a nice day/night
>>
>>387681578
>Why do you find the doll to Ariamis in your own cell, and only after you come back? Instead of, I don't know, maybe a hidden room in Anor Londo?

The crestfallen warrior tells you that someone was transported back by the crow.
That guy is the new corpse in your cell.
>>
>>387684341
You too, brother. Praise it!
>>
>>387684026
Hell, the whole reason why accessing the DLC in DaS is so shit is because apparently their crappy freeware engine can't handle enemies spawning on the fly so you have to reload to make the gold golem appear.
>>
>>387684471
Yes it can. That is why Solaire nor gargoyles respectively cannot be seen from the taurus demon bridge and stairs to the church.
>>
>>387684594
Those are just not drawn until used.
Meanwhile the golden golem doesn't appear until you reload the game for some reason.
>>
>>387681578
>flawless masterpiece in terms of coherence and consistency and that everything has an explanation

This is a game where a demon that is on fire doesn't use fire-based attacks and isn't immune to fire and where you can push winged, flying demons off ledges into their deaths, so...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.