[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Underrated games which are the best of the serie. >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Mafia.png (252KB, 677x473px) Image search: [Google]
Mafia.png
252KB, 677x473px
ITT: Underrated games which are the best of the serie.

> Mafia 1: City of Lost Heaven
>>
It's underrated maybe in burgerland, here it's widely acknowledged as one of the best games that came from our country, and of course much better than Mafia 2.
>>
>>387681108
Dunno, I'm from Canada and everytime I hear somebody talking about Mafia, they always talk about Mafia II or even fucking shit Mafia III and almost all the time they never played Mafia I
>>
You know, the world isn't run by the laws written on paper
>>
Agreed, all the technology in that game was great at the time and even now.

My only grievance about the game is that aside from Bertone's missions and freeride extreme, there are no side activities to do in the city, let alone the countryside.
>>
Played it recently and it's honestly not that good. The characters and story were fantastic, and the main character reflecting on his life in the mafia in the diner had some amazing monologues, but the gameplay, missions, driving and basically everything else felt rough and unpolished like the budget just wasn't there. It's not bad but it's far from good and compared to how games play today it feels obsolete and a bit frustrating.

Mafia 2 has the edge because of that, it's the better GAME
>>
>>387680794
>Underrated games
>Mafia 1

where the fuck do you live, in Hatevideogamesiville?
>>
File: dawwad.jpg (78KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
dawwad.jpg
78KB, 799x499px
>>387680794
VIETCONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiV2x9NxQK8
>>
File: kcd.png (359KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
kcd.png
359KB, 1200x627px
I hope they won't fuck this up.
>>
>>387681829
release never ever ever
>>
>>387681879
February 13, you can preorder it on Steam
>>
>>387681829
it's gonna be numale sky le based slav edition

and eveeeeeeryone is going to defend it because he made le twitter joke
>>
>>387681694
>>387680794
The problem with these 2 is that they are not on digital platforms, because Take2 are fucking mongoloids.
Meanwhile, russian scalpers sell spare Mafia 1 Steam keys for hundreds of dollars.
>>
>>387681879
>>387682582
One has to wonder where this kind of shit even comes from.
Do these people just post on pure conditioned reflex? Like a spaz during which they hit the keyboard?
>>
>>387682671
Yeah, I have the CD of Mafia I for PC and it runs like fucking shit on Windows 10, also PS2/Xbox version are garbage... So I had to torrent it no choice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.