[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good concept for a game? Do you think it'll b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: logo.jpg (354KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
354KB, 1600x800px
Is this a good concept for a game? Do you think it'll be any good?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wqZi1smZOg
>>
>>387676606
So it's Action 52 with developers that aren't complete retards
>>
>>387676606

Fantastic concept, but said concept can be terribly executed.

>Action 52
>>
>>387676606
There is already a similar game on steam but it only have a few games, they're good tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGoSLASUJR0
>>
By the end of the day I just hope I'll like one of them. But I feel like it'll be interesting to just check out the different ideas behind the games regardless of whether or not they hold up.

>>387676785
>they're good tho
Which one is the best?
>>
>>387677575
Considering they're different genres it's subjective but I liked Super Clew Land (Adventure/Platformer), Shūten (Arcade "Runner" w/ coop) and Paradox Lost (Metroidvania)
>>
might b cool
>>
>complete all the 50 games
>be granted the secret code to unlock game number 51
>>
>>387676606
I remember seeing some images and gifs (I think) with the hashtag UFO50, the ones I saw looked cool and I always wondered what they were for. This is a really cool project since it seems like Action 52, but like >>387676668 said with games developed by non-retards. Looking forward to this but it'll be in the back of my mind, very nice surprise.
>>
>>387676785
Those games on Retro Game Crunch are fucking awful, that metroid style game is a fucking trainwreck
>>
>>387678960
I should take that back, the samurai shooter and the cute little game where you evolve is okay. But everything else is either mediocre at best or a trainwreck
>>
>>387676606
>worse versions of existing games feat. tumblr noses
no thanks.
>>
At first glance of that logo I thought a School House Rock game was coming out. A bit disappointed now.
>>
>>387676606
Ive wanted something like this for a long time

Like just a game jam mini game collection or something
Scatter shot approach to some cool ideas I hope
I hate how long it takes for games to come out, I like small games that are short to finish but if it has one idea worth someone else stealing then thats a good thing to me.
>>
I hope they make it available on the Switch. And hopefully very close to the PC release. Quite a few of the games are apparently going to feature multiplayer somehow. So I'd probably prefer it on the Switch.
>>
File: DF6uIbgXcAAuqZ6.png orig.png (18KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
DF6uIbgXcAAuqZ6.png orig.png
18KB, 768x432px
What type of game is this meant to be?
>>
Sounds like a good challenge to set yourself. But as for playing it I guess if you fling shit at a wall fifty times eventually something might stick
>>
So this is basically the comeback of multicarts, laziness included?
>>
File: 1448377073028.jpg (26KB, 318x353px) Image search: [Google]
1448377073028.jpg
26KB, 318x353px
>there's a game like Crossed Swords
That's cool, might check this out
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.