[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What characters were you expecting to be included in Sm4sh prior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
What characters were you expecting to be included in Sm4sh prior to its release? Were you fooled by the Ridley tease into thinking he would be playable? Are there any characters you wish weren't included to make room for more appropriate characters than were left out?
>>
>>387672934
>Were you fooled by the Ridley tease into thinking he would be playable?
No, I'm not retarded.
>>
King K. Rool desu
>>
Any of the belmonts.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nenm0nNM2R1r827a6.png (193KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nenm0nNM2R1r827a6.png
193KB, 500x284px
>>387672934
Leo Luster
>>
File: Banjo-kazooie.jpg (40KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
Banjo-kazooie.jpg
40KB, 300x316px
>>387672934
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>387673520
Is Soma Cruz a Belmont?
>>
>>387672934

in the early days i was sure theyd do ridley this time around especially once he got teased.

most everyone i wanted got in though, honestly the bigger let down was the DLC characters which i was pretty sure we'd get some combination of like the top 5-6 most requested wolf, k rool, inkling etc... instead fucking corn im still salty and will be forever fuck samuraiguy.
>>
>>387673604
This
>>
File: 1462761318472.jpg (265KB, 461x608px) Image search: [Google]
1462761318472.jpg
265KB, 461x608px
I just wanted the fucking Ice Climbers.
Can't wait for Smash 5 with Tsubasa, Alm, FE Switch protag and the FE Warrior twins though! Thanks for the total lack of favoritism, Sakurai!
>>
post yfw you voted for bayonetta and she actually got in
>>
File: Goemonrooftop.jpg (54KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
Goemonrooftop.jpg
54KB, 600x393px
>>387672934

>What characters were you expecting to be included in Sm4sh prior to its release?

I was expecting the Fire Emblem side to be just Marth and Chrom, since he was the new FE Lord at the time. Look how that turned out.

I didn't really do a ton of character prediction this time around. After Mega Man got confirmed, every other confirmation was gravy. Besides, none of the characters I really want to be in this game have any chance of making it in (pic related).

>Are there any characters you wish weren't included to make room for more appropriate characters than were left out?

I know everyone's said this a thousand times already, but Lucina, Dr. Mario, and Edgy Pit need to be dropped. As a Doc main in Melee, it really disappointed me that Doc actually plays WORSE this time around. Also, even though it's cool to have Cloud in this game, his inclusion really doesn't make sense since he's more of a Playstation character than a Nintendo character.

Other than that, I don't really have much issue with any other character.
>>
>>387672934
I'm never buying another Smash game unless Ridley is on the roster. Sure this means I'm never buying another one but I sure as shit would if he was announced.
>>
>>387675523
You know that's only due to the 3DS version existing. Ice Climbers should be back next game on Switch.
>>
>snake eater 3d comes out
>snake not in
>>
>>387676123
>Snake removed
>Zelda and Sheik become separate characters
>Sheik has similar body type to Snake and gets grenades
Hmmm
>>
>>387675764
>buying a game for one literally who character
>>
>>387676595
I wasn't gonna buy sfv unless vega was in it, but ended up regretting it anyways when capcom fucked it all up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.