[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most aggravating garbage I've ever played how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (234KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
234KB, 2000x1250px
This is the most aggravating garbage I've ever played how the fuck do you faggots enjoy this tripe?
>>
>>387672707
By gitting gud
>>
>>387672707
I thought it was pretty lame since it wasn't a good horror or a good tps, but I wouldn't call it garbage or aggravating.
>>
>>387672707
>>
>>387673216
It's not even that its hard its how the game throws a fuckton of ambushes and killrooms at you. It's stressful without being scary in the slightest and just ends up being incredibly aggravating.
>>
>>387672707
stasis, shoot/saw/burn limbs,, DODGE, bros before hoes
>>
>>387672707

here's a hint

the game actually has cheats that refill your stasis so that'll make it easier on you. It's fun but i kept saying to myself "This could have been a good scare or horror moment, like the bathroom scene." More tricks with the lighting would have worked well .
>>
>>387673623
you got to admit the 'sun' was a pretty good scare
By the second one the games like 'look, you been through this but we'll still try to spook you' but the third ones flat out knows it cant scare you so they throw guns and action hero scenes at you
>>
>>387673746
sun is in 2
>>
>>387673572
Adding to that are the enemies and enemy placements. Having two meaty statbags right in front of you in an enclosed room after descending an elevator that blow up into those tentacle critters that climb on walls is stupid.
>>
>>387673746

Sure, but the only really "spooky" part of the game was in the mining area which actually did lighting well enough but didn't really keep the tension high. if they reduced the drop rates (which I know you could) or didn't lock doors fucking randomly making me think I'm missing things and personalize the crew more i'd have been happier.
>>
>>387673572
i never had a problem with it. one of my favorite games and quite creepy
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>387672707
>installed first game when it came out
>enjoyed it
>get to part where you're supposed to put a beacon on the asteroid
>keep failing at it, got squashed 30+ times
>look up videos on youtube
>still can't do it
>read instructions
>still can't do it
>ragequit, delete game, never touch another game in the series
>10 years later, still buttmad about it, still have vivid memories of that spot
i might have brain damage
>>
>>387673623
bathroom scene?
>>
>>387673572
>why are there rooms full of monsters in this spaceship where everyone in the crew turned into monsters?
>>
>>387674006
You literally do. It's extremely easy. You just jump onto the asteroid, avoiding the moving insta-death barrier things (very easy once you notice the pattern, there's a huge opening for you to get through) and then you place the beacon on the outside.

Wait, you watched a VIDEO and still couldn't do it? How the fuck? Just copy what they did in the vid.
>>
I wouldn't call Dead Space terrible, but it quickly overstays its welcome.

It more or less feels like you've seen everything the game has to offer in the first couple of hours. I had to force myself to finish it by the end.
>>
>>387674249
Hey it's better than Alien Isolation. That game is WAY too long, and then the ending is just nonsensical bullshit.
>>
>>387674232
no, i am never installing that game ever again
>>
>>387674351
That doesn't really make sense as a response to what I said. I too got briefly stuck on that part, but then I just took a minute to figure out the pattern and then I did it without any trouble.
>>
File: deal with it dead space.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it dead space.webm
3MB, 700x392px
It's RE4 in SPACE! with light System Shock thrown in. you have shit taste OP
>>
>>387673572
>jesus christ there are monsters in this sci fi horror game and i have to kill them this is overhyped garbage i didnt want to be in danger i thought this game would be like life is strange now there's a real winner
>>
>>387673572
Horror is fucking subjective you shithead. What you find stressful, a lot of other people find terrifying. It's not a bad game just because (You) are mortified by it.
>>
>people are now bad at third person shooter games

jesus christ what has our fucking society come to

like nigga just upgrade the plasma cutter it's literally EZ MODE
>>
>>387674570
I hate Borderlands 2, does that mean I'm now bad at FPS games?
>>
>>387674006
You just have to stasis the rotating rings so they move super slow, the game even gives you a stasis refill station in that area as a hint.
>>
>>387674803
That isn't even mandatory, you can easily time your jump to make it through the gap. I never even thought to use Stasis, it is literally that simple.
>>
>can freeze enemies at any time
>can use telekinesis to kill without consuming ammo
>can use telekinesis to check for "sleeping" necromorphs
You're a shitter.
DS2>DS1, there was never a DS3
>>
>>387674514
you can have enemies that aren't confined in a locked room anon
>>
>>387674351
But before you uninstalled you confirmed you have a brain tumor affecting your mind, retard.
>>
>>387674942
And Dead Space has plenty. The lockdowns are a staple part of the series, but there's only a handful in each game.
>>
>>387674912
True but if the other anon was having a lot of trouble, stasis makes it much easier. You can totally just do that if you time it right.
>>
>>387674249
Exactly. I felt so memed playing the game. One of the most repetitive games I've ever played.

RE4 overstayed its welcome in my opinion as well and I never thought it was as great as people made it out to be but I at least understood why it got the acclaim it did. Dead Space's feels really undeserved and like it gets away with a lot.
>>
File: 1499956099566.jpg (8KB, 216x158px) Image search: [Google]
1499956099566.jpg
8KB, 216x158px
>>387674006
>>387674351

>no, I am never installing that game ever again

Ladies and gentlemen, this... This is weaponized autism.
>>
File: sausage.png (143KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
sausage.png
143KB, 300x400px
Because you are used to simple generic trash games it does not mean it's bad.

It's more original than the most games and even more fun.

Instead of shooting someone you cut off their limbs with tools. Instead of being a little shit in cover you use stasis to make your job easier.

If you don't like it, fuck off back to the overrated trash you shitters like
>>
>>387672707
Whoa, nice opinion contrarian hipster, you sure are an unique snowflakes with god-tier taste

now FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1500164791228m.jpg (118KB, 754x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500164791228m.jpg
118KB, 754x1024px
Hating Dead Space should be a bannable offence in /v/
>>
File: dead space.png (68KB, 560x1125px) Image search: [Google]
dead space.png
68KB, 560x1125px
They're fucking great though.
>>
File: dead space 2.png (57KB, 634x755px) Image search: [Google]
dead space 2.png
57KB, 634x755px
>>
>>387675613
where do you think you are
>>
What kind of asshole would hate Dead Space 1?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.