[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best server for this game right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Stormblood.jpg (281KB, 1140x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stormblood.jpg
281KB, 1140x400px
What's the best server for this game right here?

Hardmode: No /vg/fags
>>
The one you have good connection to and has a large population that speaks your own language or where your current friends play. Please go back to xivg.
>>
Don't really know which servers are good honestly. Just avoid Balmung and Gilgamesh. Balmung is the unofficial ERP hellhole and the vast majority of /vg/ plays there.
>>
>>>387669561
good job retards
>>
>>387669710
I'm obviously avoiding xivg if I'm here, faggot.
>>
All the memelords are in Ultros, so are all the Neogaf faggots, so you probably wanna avoid it
>>
>>387669850
Why should we know which is the best server for that polished turd? They're all infested with weebs and dipshits, with random foreign guilds depending on which one you choose.
>>
Sargatanas best
>>
File: 1496711393729.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496711393729.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>
Rule #1 of choosing a server: Never roll Balmung.

Play on any other server that's relevant to your area for maximum connectivity. Just avoid Balmung like the fucking plague.
>>
>>387669561
NA or EU?
NA: Primal Datacenter, which server you choose doesn't matter.
EU: Chaos datacenter, choose between Odin or Phoenix.
>>
>>387669923
The right proper memelords seem to be on levi. Ultros has GAF and ZR though, so you're still half-right.
>>
>>387670092
Avoid Gilgamesh and Excalibur too, those servers are full of elitist asshole tryhards who will spend 15 minutes furiously typing assblasted rage messages if a single person dies during a raid. I swear to christ every time someone flips their shit for a tiny inconsequential thing, I check the recent players list and the guy is always from Gilg or Ex.
>>
File: 1372803796061.png (125KB, 386x318px) Image search: [Google]
1372803796061.png
125KB, 386x318px
>Play any ranged caster in pvp
>See DRG
>mfw
Jesus Christ those mother fuckers just keep sticking to me like fucking glue, trying to blast people with spells and shit and im getting impaled while my healer loafs around with the enemy tank.

And then when I finally do get away those motherfuckers can blast me from a distance with a dragon kameha and then toss a spear at me for 2500~ damage?
THIS IS BULLSHIT.
>>
>>387669978
Because some people play this game and don't just shitpost like you nigga
>>
>>387670181
>primal

Primal's clear rates are lower than Aether, stop lying on the internet
>>
>>387670252
I want a medium-high pop server. The best ones I've heard about so far are Leviathan, Excalibur and Cactuar.
>>
>>387670495
DRG is so easy to fight against as RDM. You burn them from afar and if they jump to you, just use your leapback skill. If they somehow jump to you again then use your gapcloser on another target or use sprint. If you got 80/80 mana then stand your fucking ground and melee that DRG in the face and verflare him back to the shadow realm
>>
>>387669561
Tonberry for pinoys
>>
>>387670883
I never said anything about clears and I highly doubt a new player gives a shit about that
>>
>>387670959
Leviathan is high pop. Excalibur, Ultros, and Exodus are mid pop.
>>
>>387671139
He's right, I don't really care about who raids better
>>
>>387671030
Note that no one mentioned before I rolled tonberry, a lot of people are from South Asia Ie Singapore, Malaysia. Always establish everyone's competent at English (Or Japanese if you have a weeb who can translate) before making a static or you'll have some dps who can only understand half of the mechanic explanations
>>
>>387669561
Come to Zodiark, I've experienced absolutey nothing of the bullshit that's being posted in these threads about cancerous community or people whining all day about everything.
>>
>>387671998

they haven't experienced it either. its a long game of telephone
>>
>>387671998
NA centers only sorry, should've specified
>>
I'm so fucking mad at Square right now. I keep getting "unexpected directx error" crashes. Every fucking time, every fucking day. The message changes slightly but it's the same error, i've tried to fix it in multiple ways. For some ungodly reason changing the game's configurations to default solved the issue for around 3 weeks but now it randomly returned. People (me included) keep complaining in the forums but they simply don't answer and mark the thread as a "resolved issue". The game is fucking unplayable and they're doing nothing about it.
>>
>>387670959
I'm on Levi, its pretty good and the players most of the time know what they're doing.
>>
Anyone Adamantoise here?
It's shit, but it's MY shit.
>>
>>387673903
Works on my machine.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.