[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vg/ (specifically /owg/) doesn't seem to want to give me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

/vg/ (specifically /owg/) doesn't seem to want to give me an answer to this, so I guess /v/ is my only hope. I currently main Reaper and plan on buying his gold guns, but I noticed that on his new Biker skin, the guns don't fucking sparkle. You know, the little blips of yellow/white light that indicate that it's gold? Yeah, those don't show up. I checked his other skins, and the other new Summer skins in general, but they all sparkle. I'm playing on PS4_ so can anyone vouch if this is happening on other platforms?
>>
>>387668153
>I main Reaper
lol do u wear a trenchcoat and fedora to school as well white boi
>>
File: normalfags.jpg (14KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.jpg
14KB, 199x254px
>>387668396
What? I don't speak reddit. Thanks for the bump, anyways.
>>
Same on all platforms. It's part of how the gold skins work. Exact details aren't known but likely has to do with the normalmap texture thing used on the weapons. I'm guessing the code checks how dark an area is to see if it should sparkle.
>>
>>387668546
Fuck. Has anyone reported this on the forums? I don't like getting my hands dirty in that shit, but I'll do it if no one else will.
>>
Character one-tricks ruined Overwatch. Good job.
>>
>>387668153
>maining Reaper
>on console
My condolences. You'll be stuck in plat forever
>>
>>387668872
>Overwatch thread
>99% of posters have "mains"
Every fucking time.

The heroes in OW have retardedly simple loadouts for a reason and most of the community is still only efficient with a single hero.
>>
>>387668872
Truth be told, I don't have one single main. Overwatch is about being able to swap heroes on the fly to adapt to a situation. But for some reason, everyone calls you autistic for doing that. So I just said I main Reaper, since I've been playing him the most lately. I can still play basically any other DPS, especially Soldier and Tracer, but I can also play Zarya, Mei, Torb, Symm, and Zen as well, if needed.
>>
>>387668153
>reddit writing style

is this post just copied from a reddit post?
>>
>maining anybody in Overwatch
And people wonder why the community is pure cancer. OP, please kill yourself.
>>
>>387668153
Can we force /owg/ to change their abbreviation to /owo/
It'd be more fitting for the levels of faggotry there to be honest
>>
>>387669091
>Thinks a paragraph is, "Reddit writing style"
>Proceeds to double-return, an exclusively Reddit thing on boards
lol Fuck off, kid.
>>
>>387668153
Everybody and their mother deep inside knows that Paladins is a better game and the reason OW has more players is Blizzard fanboys.
>>
>>387669082
>But for some reason, everyone calls you autistic for doing that.
?????
Maybe on reddit, where you evidently came from. Go back.
>>
>>387669003
>>387669032
See >>387669082
Not gonna type this again. Move on dipshits. Also, I literally don't give two shits about comp. I have 2200 cp, and yes, I'm plat right now, but that'll put me at 3000 (enough for a gold gun, which is why I started this thread) After I get a gold gun, I won't really care what I do.
>>
File: 1502467585775.jpg (162KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
1502467585775.jpg
162KB, 419x610px
>getting called out for """reddit writing style"""
Wew lad. Sorry I couldn't think of a greentext way of writing this so your meme-fueled brain could comprehend it. I regret coming to /v/ for an answer. I'll gladly take /owg/'s bullshit anyday over this.
>>
>>387669284
>I used lingo wrong
>Everyone else is the dipshit

Okay.jpg
>>
>>387669442
You're like a summer poster from 2009/2010, thanks for the nostalgia
>>
>>387669460
So, am I just supposed to sit here and get shat on for no good reason other than "LOL REAPER MAIN" or "HOWS PLAT FEEL EY REDDIT?!"
>>387669508
Really brings you back, doesn't it?
>>
>>387669284
Why would you main a hero and not play comp. That's just weird. It's a totally irrelevant act
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.