[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon Thread What needs to change about the game ? >mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Logo_-_Splatoon_2.png (393KB, 1075x457px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_-_Splatoon_2.png
393KB, 1075x457px
Splatoon Thread

What needs to change about the game ?

>mode rotation
Shouldn't exist. I shouldn't have to wait two to four hours to play a mode. All three ranked modes should be available 24/7. This isn't the Wii u the install base can handle not forcing everyone into the same mode

>Octobrush ,tri slosher and inkjet needs to be nerfed
>suicide shouldn't help your team in rain maker. If you jump off the map with the rainmaker it should stay where you last were on the map
>turf war should be on a three map rotation
>Salmon run should be open 24/7 and profreshional should either be given better weapons or made easier
>The plaza needs moderators to delete all the leftist propaganda. Its a video game. Take that shit back to twitter
>>
>needs a meter in Splatfest that shows popularity during voting so people can choose the less popular option to help prevent team on team matches
>>
>>387651037
>profreshional should either be given better weapons or made easier
the fuck
>>
>>387651732
The top level of salmon run is madness. The weapons given are sometimes shit and everyone dies way too much
>>
>>387651883
I am a top level salmon runner.
You're a fucking pleb.
>>
>>387651037
>leftist propaganda
>>
File: 1440089996689.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1440089996689.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
the whole trans squids shit gor me a bit creeped out but I guess it will pass just like the furries and the I wish X was real meme

My only complaint is samon run not being open 24/7. Im a busy person I cant adjust my play time to your fucking schedule
>>
File: IMG_20170819_134711.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_134711.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
>>387652213
Disgusting
>>
More content I don't care what it is
>>
>>387652279
notice how all of the lgbt shit is drawn by literal children
>>
>>387652260
The whole IRL issue becoming a thing in Splatoon is just trolls trying to force a side to become unpopular so they can get an easy free popular vote. Anyone that gets triggered by it is an idiot.
>>
>>387651883
>>Salmon run should be open 24/7 and profreshional should either be given better weapons or made easier

I suck at splatoon and even i can maintain profreshional rank
>>
>>387652136
How to best handle grillers?
>>
>>387652752
Shoot them.

If you have the laser on you, keep moving, don't get your team trapped. Also,shoot them
>>
>>387652752
stand on a platform when targeted, walk off the edge when they approach, climb back up when they approach
children can figure this strat out
>>
>>387652752
Shoot them.
If you're stuck with a weapon with short range like the roller or the brush, then
>If the sight's on you, keep moving so your teammates have opportunities to shoot them
>If they aren't following you, kill the Smallfries that pop up so they don't kill your teammates
>>
>>387651037
>leftist propaganda

Ignore it and it will go away. Calling attention to it will only cause more and more posts like it to flood the plaza, just like with what happened with the furries.
>>
Dead game. Just like arms
>>
I have had four unstable connections in the past hour while playing rank. I don't care about my rank that much but it's really annoying when I drop a rank because of this.

Never had this problem until today.
>>
>>387653953
What is worse is when it's 3vs 4 and you get a crack for it. /v/ claims it doesn't happen. But it's happened to me
>>
>>387653843
It was literally the highest selling game of July.
>>
>>387654281
It depends on how long the match has been 3v4 iirc.
If someone disconnects in the last 5 seconds of the match you're still going to get a crack since the time you were on the 3v4 was very short.
>>
>>387651037
I've stopped playing entirely.
>The game knows when you're good so it gives you shit teammates.
>Your weapon shines when you are doing well and it lets the other team know who to watch out for
>I have to work my ass off to climb the ranks while shit players like my teammates get carried by people like me
>Finally reach S rank in the mode I wanted to, People on my team afk the first 30 seconds of the match regularly or DC
>Match yesterday someone on the opposing team D/Ced and we still lost
I mean I know I'm good but I shouldn't be expected to carry people that lose a 4 vs 3.
So match making is BS I think I've made my point clear.

Onto the next issue of mode rotation and content.
>Mode rotation is just locking content away so people don't get tired of things as quickly but it doesn't seem to work well at all.
>3 modes in ranked to switch things up to make the game feel more "full" when you are really only playing on like 6 maps with tiny changes.
>They also lock weapons and specials away to try to make it seem like they are adding content when they are really just holding it back. We know this because we already have a "future weapons" list.

Now onto the community problem.
>Furries took over at the beginning
>I wish ___ was real
>Now its transgender bullshit all over the place

I'm fucking done with this game.
It was a unique game back when it first released but the sequel didn't live up to my expectations, with all the content being held back it feels a lot emptier than the first.
Sometimes its taking me 5~10 minutes to find a match in S rank at like 1am. Only to end up DCing. Then they will be charging money for this later.
Fuck it.
>>
>>387654891
>>The game knows when you're good so it gives you shit teammates.
You're retarded. The game can't know who's good.

If everyone is a A+ how does it k,ow who is good? A level 50 might have no life and play a lot. A level 10 might have 200 hours in the first splatoon and be a monster. Nothing is really indicative of who is good
>>
Woomy
>>
>>387655191
this
I am a person who played splatoon 1 a shit ton, and once i got into splatoon 2 i was sweeping everyone else who was at my rank, and even then i kept getting paired up with level 3s and 5s
>>
>>387651037
I wish the plaza was online so I could squid party and look at all the fresh squid with friends
>>
File: s.jpg (73KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
73KB, 768x432px
>>387655191
>The game can't know who's good
Except when you win enough to make a big difference lad.

"That’s not the only way to look fresh out there on the battlefield, though. It’s come to light that if you’re out there making a name for yourself in Ranked Battle, your weapon might start sparkling to let everyone know you’re getting hot and can’t be stopped. Keeping the streak alive should be your goal regardless, but earning that shine shows you’re a cut above the rest and on your way to being the best."

>>387655191
>>387656663
I guess you guys wouldn't know as you aren't paying attention.
>>
>>387651037
A new map would be nice right about now. I'm starting to hate a lot of the maps with an unnatural passion now.
>>
>>387651037
Delete tower control
>>
File: 1497119162630.png (142KB, 307x220px) Image search: [Google]
1497119162630.png
142KB, 307x220px
>>387657031
>"you're just not paying attention"
i literally just said that im still getting paired with low levels or people around my level, if i wasnt paying attention how would i not notice that
on top of that, you didnt give any citations to situations where people doing good at level 4 get paired with level 20s
you need proof for your claims yknow
>>
>>387657524
I've seen a level 14 in A rank Rainmaker with a bunch of 30s. It matches you based on rank primarily. But that doesn't mean people aren't getting lucky and carried there.
From my perspective it does seem as if the game matches people based on how well they are doing. As we know it counts your win/loss ratio of your last 50 games. It may take that into account or your kill count compared to teammates.

Just saying, those people I got teamed with in S rank Rainmaker should not be there.
>>
Remove furfags and trannies
>>
>>387657524
your argument is pretty feebas anon
>>
>>387654891
>>Your weapon shines when you are doing well and it lets the other team know who to watch out for
THAT'S SUNLIGHT REFLECTING OFF TE WEAPON YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
>>
>>387659456
>He doesn't know
>>
>>387659842
>He knows
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.