[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best final Bowser fight in any Mario game. It really highlights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Best final Bowser fight in any Mario game.

It really highlights the intense hatred the duo share and their intensity of wanting to finally kill the other. Theres no Luigi, no Toad, no bullshit, just the two of them. Its a race to the finish and a fight to the death. Ten out of ten.
>>
>>387636785
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
>>
File: 4e.jpg (289KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
4e.jpg
289KB, 900x600px
>>387636785
>>
>>387637913
It isnt. In my head, this game is the end of the Mario Timeline.
>>
It was kind of sad to see bowser break down amidst the wreckage of his collapsing empire
>>
>>387636785
It really was excellent. The intensity of the final race, with Mario running directly towards the camera, narrowly dodging obstacles and then finally making it to the big black button just in time---hugely satisfying.
>>
I honestly agree with op, it felt serious for some reason
>>
Which Mario game is this? I don't recognize it
>>
>>387638885
3D Land. Honestly an overlooked game!
>>
>>387636785
>In any Mario game
Well a lot of Mario RPGs like Cackeletta, Star Rod Bowser and Shadow Queen are better final boss fights, imo. But as for Mario platformers I guess he has the best tone in SMG? I mean it wasn't much of a step up in gameplay wise but I can agree the fight was at its most tense. Here's to hoping SMO makes the series' magnum opus.
>>
It's got some good ass music at least.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjON6EjC2S0
>>
>>387636785
My favorite is probably Galaxy's even if it isn't remotely challenging, that ending man.
>>387639049
I want a fucking hype as hell fight for Odyssey, after the shit that was meowser.
>>
>>387638669
I thought it was Galaxy too but it's actually 3d land
>>
>>387636785
>not mario 64
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.