[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mount and Blade/Chivalry killer Mordhau is going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
The Mount and Blade/Chivalry killer

Mordhau is going to be THE Medieval game

https://youtu.be/THKTfTFVfOY
>>
>>387632219
It already btfo for honor
>>
>>387632219
Do weapons degrade/break?
If yes lost interest already.
>>
File: war never changes.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
war never changes.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>387632219
I'm not a big fan of the Unreal Engine, let's wait and see.
>>
>>387632219
>That pommel throw
kek
>>
>>387632219
>tfw won't get into august alpha
>>
>>387632219
Not even the same genre as Mount and Blade.
>>
>>387632219
>archers

ruined already
>>
Combat looks kinda floaty, with real people it will probably look like a lot of autistic flailing. Adding cavalry is fucking tight though. Looks decent
but still, fuck mordhaufag
>>
looks identical to chivalry
>>
Is it multiplayer only?
Can I be a mercenary/trader/vassal/bandit/king like i can be in M&B?
>>
>>387634074

What wrong with the unreal engine?
>>
>>387637536
3 had some issues, namely texture pop in, that have all been resolved in 4 already and anyone that hates on it just hates on it because of all the bland brown games that where made on UE3 which has nothing to do with the engine at all.
UE4 is a hell of a lot better than Unity and CryEngine at this point.
>>
>the new game from the chivalry devs sold like 2 copies

What the fuck happened?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/368420/Mirage_Arcane_Warfare/
>>
>>387634074
There's nothing wrong with Unreal Engine as such but in this example how the crowd behavior has been coded each and every agent instantly turns into a ragdoll (i.e. dies) from the first collision. This happens in lot of games, ever noticed how unrealistic and weightless GTA5 looks it's because they wanted to save cpu cycles and they literally kill off npc characters after a single little collision. This sucks.
>>
>>387637803
Bad release and lack of marketing on a multiplayer only game = ded game
>>
>>387632289
Anyone with half a brain could see that For Honor was going to be a miserable trainwreck regardless of any competition
>>
>>387632219
Mount and blade and Chivalry are nothing alike you stupid fuck
>>
>>387632219
Seems cool. Is there going to be a beta soon? What date?
>>
This isn't even close to release and looks exactly like Chivalry
>>
>>387632219
Tell me. Will it blow any other games out of the water?
>>
>>387633632
No they don't

>>387632219
Mordhau is great and will shit on chivalry but will co-exist with mount & blade desu, they're kinda different games and i love both
>>
File: butter_web1.jpg (68KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
butter_web1.jpg
68KB, 900x600px
>>387632219
>He thinks people play Mountain Blade for the melee combat
Fool, as if your chosen flavor of the month could even comprehend the intrinsic nature of inter-kingdom economics and usurpation.
>>
>>387632219
>cut straight to first person melee clusterfuck just like chivalry

kek into the trash it fucking goes!
>>
>>387637803
there are like less than 50 people playing it at peak times lol
>>
>>387639071
[feasting intensifies]
>>
>>387632219
when is the alpha?
>>
>>387639071
swadian scum
>>
>>387637709
>>387637841
>/v/ defends Unreal for the same reasons they shit on Unity
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.