[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does EA have to make good trailers? Am I wrong to be exc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why does EA have to make good trailers? Am I wrong to be excited for this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWHQ77BZDZg
>>
>>387627582

>Why does EA have to make good trailers?
Because that's how games sell. Your game can be total crap but if the trailer looks like an expensive movie, idiots will buy it. Especially Star Wars fans.
>>
If you're a Star Wars fan you're already a mindless fanboy drone, so does it really matter?
>>
>>387627943
I think I'm going to get suckered into it because of (seemingly) free maps and fighter combat. How much can I get stung by this game? I enjoyed the Battlefield 1 singleplayer well enough and I do like Star Wars.
>>
>>387628238

>How much can I get stung by this game?
It's EA so sky's the limit.
>>
File: 1460085731036.jpg (13KB, 318x345px) Image search: [Google]
1460085731036.jpg
13KB, 318x345px
>>387627582
>"For the Republic!"
>It's not a clone's voice
>and then there's a female voice
I'm going to pretend EA isn't retarded and that's Anakin and Ahsoka
>>
>>387628238
Pay2Win for starters
>>
>>387629640
This type of game isn't usually made pay2win. Are they going to have the ability to land on a ship and assault on foot?
>>
>>387627582
>Maul and Yoda in Kamino
Couldn't they just place Obi Wan and Jango already? Or is it too much job for them?
>>
>>387627582
>this is supposed to look good
You don't even get to see half the shit going on, just a bunch of lasers and then suddenly it shifts to another scene. Not even the things that make StarWars interesting.
>>
>>387629864
That's a good point. Everything is going so fast you can't really figure out what's going on.
>>
>>387629482
The voice actors don't sound alike. EA has been good at getting the voice actors from the show so far, with the exclusion of Vader's voice.
>>
File: BF2 Space battles.jpg (282KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BF2 Space battles.jpg
282KB, 512x512px
>>387629790
>This type of game isn't usually made pay2win.
You would be surprised. It was already confirmed that there are boost cards you aquire by playing that if you preorder you already have by minute 1. And iirc shit gets even worse.

>Are they going to have the ability to land on a ship and assault on foot?
Most likely not.
>>
>>387629864
>>387629981
>You don't even get to see half the shit going on
That's actually the problem with most fighting/battle scenes since pretty much the beginning of the decade if not earlier.
>>
>>387630112
>It was already confirmed that there are boost cards you aquire by playing that if you preorder you already have by minute 1
Another game down the trash.
>>
>>387630343
I think I agree with you. I've been watching Star Trek recently, and because of that I've noticed that suspense really takes a back seat to "what the heck is going on" action, especially in video games.
>>
>>387630343
Yeah pretty much, obfuscate the whole screen in flashing lights and cool sound effects and you've got an audience by the balls apparently.
>>387630717
Yeah I actually enjoyed the remakes but there's so many scenes that are just swamped in pointless visual noise and activity
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.