[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Played my first 5 hours of Witcher 3 today, and was shocked to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: header.jpg (84KB, 460x215px)
header.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
Played my first 5 hours of Witcher 3 today, and was shocked to find out the combat and movement in this game is extremely bad. What the heck were the developers thinking? The controls feel extremely clunky and rigid during fights. People seem to compare the combat to Assassin's Creed but I remember the controls were not this bad.

How exactly is this game rated 9/10 again by most reviewers again?
>>
nice blog, faggot
>>
Change to control type B in options for a much better experience, although the combat is still the weak part of the game and why I checked out after HoS (own BaW but can't enjoy it unfortunately).
>>
>>387627127
> shocked
So you didnt play any previous witcher games, visited any witcher related threads or read reviews about it.
>How exactly is this game rated 9/10
Try reading the reviews to find out. Would make your life a lot easier.
>>
the combats "fine" just takes getting used to, and once you fully upgrade the dodge ability its basically dark souls. I enjoyed it quite a lot after that.
>>
File: deus_ex.jpg (85KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
deus_ex.jpg
85KB, 953x953px
Played my first 5 hours of Deus Ex today, and was shocked to find out the combat and movement in this game is extremely bad. What the heck were the developers thinking? The controls feel extremely clunky and rigid during fights. People seem to compare the combat to Unreal but I remember the controls were not this bad.

How exactly is this game rated 10/10 again by most reviewers again?
>>
You can bind the controls to whatever you want. Like how I bound parry to my back mouse button.

Also, spamming fast attack doesn't make the game fun. The game gives you a plethora of ways to approach the situation.

Reminds me of people who are finally playing Prey with the trial release and don't like it because they choose to just gloo and bash with the wrench, repeatedly.
>>
File: purqJEo_d.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
purqJEo_d.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
Played my first 5 hours of PUBG today, and was shocked to find out the combat and movement in this game is extremely bad. What the heck were the developers thinking? The controls feel extremely clunky and rigid during fights. People seem to compare the combat to Battlefield 1 but I remember the controls were not this bad.

How exactly is this game rated 8/10 again by most reviewers again?
>>
im a sucker for content
>>
theres a load of shit to do. some p good stories, but yeah - the combat is absolute aids desu. Stops it from being great imo.
>>
File: splintercellcover03.jpg (432KB, 640x787px) Image search: [Google]
splintercellcover03.jpg
432KB, 640x787px
Played my first 5 hours of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory today, and was shocked to find out the stealth and movement in this game is extremely bad. What the heck were the developers thinking? The controls feel extremely clunky and rigid during sneaks. People seem to compare the stealth to Hitman but I remember the controls were not this bad.

>>
i thought the combat is fine. i don't understand this bad combat meme. in 1&2 yes, not in 3.
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (10KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
10KB, 310x163px
Played my first 5 hours of Zelda: BOTW today, and was shocked to find out the combat and movement in this game is extremely bad. What the heck were the developers thinking? The controls feel extremely clunky and rigid during fights. People seem to compare the combat to Battlefield 1 but I remember the controls were not this bad.

How exactly is this game rated 8/10 again by most reviewers again?
>>
File: morrowind-cover.jpg (109KB, 640x909px)
morrowind-cover.jpg
109KB, 640x909px
Played my first 5 hours of Persona 5 today , and was shocked to find out the combat and movement in this game is extremely bad. What the heck were the developers thinking? The controls feel extremely clunky and rigid during fights. People seem to compare the combat to Battlefield 1 but I remember the controls were not this bad.

How exactly is this game rated 7/10 again by most reviewers again?
>>
File: Duke_Nukem_3D_Coverart.png (145KB, 256x305px) Image search: [Google]
Duke_Nukem_3D_Coverart.png
145KB, 256x305px
Played my first 5 hours of Duke Nukem 3D today, and was shocked to find out the combat and movement in this game is extremely bad. What the heck were the developers thinking? The controls feel extremely clunky and rigid during fights. People seem to compare the combat to Doom but I remember the controls were not this bad.

>>
File: TheGame.png (189KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
TheGame.png
189KB, 256x363px
Played my first 5 hours of Blood Wake today, and was shocked to find out the combat and movement in this game is extremely bad. What the heck were the developers thinking? The controls feel extremely clunky and rigid during fights. People seem to compare the combat to Assassin's Creed but I remember the controls were not this bad.

>>
>>387627617
>didn't play the greatest DLC of all time
Ok
>>
>>387634803
Fuck this game tho, why wouldn't they have all the boats available from the start for multiplayer? I was too retarded to unlock any but the defAult which were only like 2 different boats.
>>
>>387636657
Completed my first 5 minutes of reading edgy posts today, and was shocked to find out the vocabulary and grammar in this post is extremely bad. What the heck was the user thinking? The text looks extremely clunky and rigid during reading. People seem to compare the writing style to Shakespeare but I remember the language was not this bad.

How exactly is this post getting (You)s from most users again?
>>
>>387636050
Hurr
>>
I only find the movement to be awkward outside of combat, running is a bit fast and cycling between walk/run is a bit slow, it's a bit of a problem when your looting bodies but whatev.

Either way you look at it it's miles better than Skyrim
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.