[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've saved enough enough $$$ for a Switch but not any games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: switch_joycon_zelda.0.jpg (566KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
switch_joycon_zelda.0.jpg
566KB, 1920x1280px
I've saved enough enough $$$ for a Switch but not any games with it.

Are there any lengthy demos that can hold me off until my next paycheck in 2 weeks?
>>
Disgaea 5's.
>>
demos are practically piracy
>>
Idk about demos but blaster master zero is 9.99 and will hold you over. Sonic mania is even better and 19.99.
>>
The Puyo Puyo Tetris demo has a lot of replayability to it.
>>
>>387623330
>but not any games with it
don't worry it has none
>>
>>387623330

The puyo tetris thingy can be play infinite number of times in 2P versus mode IIRC, kicks you out to the main menu everytime but if you got someone to play with it's practically a free vs. game
>>
Connect the controllers to pc.
>>
>>387623403
Is there an English demo? Does it transfer to the final game or anything?

>>387623465
Is Sonic Mania actually worth money though?

I say this as someone that plays 3 & Knuckles for hundreds of hours as a kid,

>>387623563
I want Mario Kart 8D, Disgaea 5, Arms, Splatoon 2, BotW, and Mario Odyssey.

It's actually a passable library in short time, my 3DS collected dust for a whole year at launch.
>>
>>387623563
Nice meme bro
>>
>>387623475
the actual game is even better
>>
Just got this also, how's Splatoon 2? I never played the original game.
>>
>>387623563
Anon, OP was talking about the switch not the PS4.
>>
File: 1494782172089.png (34KB, 621x519px) Image search: [Google]
1494782172089.png
34KB, 621x519px
>>387624452
It's fun.
>>
Monster Hunter XX
>>
>>387623330
If you could save money for a switch, wait it pit and save for a game.
>>
>>387624509
>Defending a company that literally shits on its fanbase
>Defending a chinese ipad system with no games
>Being this much of a faggot thinking nintendo gives a shit about you or your autistic brand loyalty
Nintendo, their fans and their console are a fucking joke. Man it feels good to win.
>>
>>387624930
>Cucked by PC twice a week
>win
Cute
>>
>>387624930
>feels good to win
>PS4 had nothing but Bloodborne and multiplats until Persona and Yakuza came out
F-for the players!
>inb4 b-but noone is talking about sony! I'm a PCfat not a Sony.gger!!
>no games other than early access indie survival crafting
>winning
lol
>>
>>387624862
>wait it pit
wdhmbt?
>>
>>387625520
Wait it out. Wait until you can afford both the console AND a game. Whats the point of having a console but no game?
If you want that, just buy a PS3. Then you will be able to use Netflix and shit.
>>
>>387625661
reasonable.
>>
>>387624862
Switches are in stock now.

I don't know if they will be in stock in 2 weeks.
>>
>>387623721
Disgaea 5's demo does transfer data to the full game, thankfully
>>
>>387624129
Yeah, it's got amazing exclusives such as Splatoon 2 and Arms.
>>
>>387626043
Oh right you guys in the US have shortage issues.
In that case, yeah I can see why you would buy it now, but I'd still wait it out desu.
>>
I've saved enough enough $$$ for a Switch
MODS
>>
>>387624930
>company that literally shits on it's fanbase
Sony does it way more often and way worse than Nintendo
>chinese ipad system with no games
So better to deffend a system that tries to become a PC which was 5 years outdated the day it came out? The chinese ipad has had more exclusives in a few months than the ps4 had for most of it's lifespan.
Not even gonna pretend nintendo cares about it's consumers, but like I said, sony is worse.
>>
>>387623330
Doesn't it come bundled with a game now?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.