[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's excited for Paper Mario 3DS? They're bringing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Who's excited for Paper Mario 3DS? They're bringing back the battle system and you're going to have a chain chomp partner this time around!
>>
>tfw
>>
I think the worst part is the fact that SS started out as a 3DS port of TTYD

what the fuck went wrong
>>
>>387614764
Source? There was nothing saying that it started out as a TTYD port
>>
>>387614764
It wasn't a straight up port; it was just similar to TTYD in gameplay and design.
>>
File: ChgFicNW0AIZLtg.jpg (66KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
ChgFicNW0AIZLtg.jpg
66KB, 600x488px
>>387615505
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>387614042
Fuck you OP, I don't need to think about this pain again.

>>387614764
It wasn't a port, Miyamoto just saw it as one.
>>
>>387614042
I was so excited for this game when they first showed these images.
I chain chomp partner is such a good idea and can function like a koopa in the over world. It seemed like there was a lot of potential for a really great paper mario game.
It hurts to see what the series has come to.
>>
Is the humor in the newer PM games still good or is it watered down shit?

While I'm disappointed it's basically a platformer I'm hoping the humor is still intact.
>>
>>387614042
That particular screenshot has a PM64 kind of art style going on. Wouldn't mind a remake of that.
>>
>>387615927
Kertsi calls Kamek a "hipster" for some reason
>>
>>387614764
Fuck TTYD, shitty game no matter what cancerous fans say
>>
>>387615927
Sticker Star was "DUDE EVERYTHING'S PAPER AND CARDBOARD" for the most part, then Color Splash was more of the same but ramped up the self-awareness because NoA's full of memelords.
>>
File: chain chomp partner.webm (399KB, 794x430px) Image search: [Google]
chain chomp partner.webm
399KB, 794x430px
>>387615882
>I chain chomp partner is such a good idea and can function like a koopa in the over world.
It was shown to be able to break multiple blocks in a row due to it's hard body, I wonder what else is was able to do in the prototype.

>>387615927
The humor takes a different direction, Sticker Star's was pretty dull & filled with paper puns and Color Splash was a hit or miss in my opinion. They need to back totally away from paper puns by the way.
>>
>>387616080
>I don't want to listen to people I disagree until they agree with me

/v/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>387615394
Miyamoto played the first build and said something along the lines of "all you did was just port the Gamecube version to the 3DS??" implying they were very similar in terms of design.
>>
>>387616848
Meanwhile, Miyamoto takes Starfox 64, fucks up the controls and calls it a day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.