[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is it /v/? And when it finally shows up, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

Where the fuck is it /v/?
And when it finally shows up, what new content do you want in it?
My only wish is Bomberman.
>>
My take on why they haven't released Smash for Switch yet: There's already a portable version of Smash 4 on 3DS, and they probably don't want to make the 3DS seem dead by releasing the Switch version and making the 3DS version obsolete. Once the 3DS support has truly entirely died off, THEN you'll see it come to the Switch.
>>
>>387608224
Reggie already said that Smash is a "One per console" game, and always has been and will be for the forseeable future. That being said, the Smash you get on Switch will not be a port, but instead, a brand new game. That is great, but just remember that Smash is one of those game series that takes AT LEAST half a decade to develop, so be patient.
>>
File: 1488237472736.gif (474KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1488237472736.gif
474KB, 200x150px
>Kikeshima getting Smash 4 ported to Switch with like 2 new characters so that the entire Sm4sh scene has to transfer over to nasty little tablets they can't even get their hands on
Please fucking no. Just do 5mash
>>
>>387608224

We don't need to see any more of this horrible gameplay shitfest

Smash 5 needs someone to keep sakurai's autism on a very, very short leash so he doesn't fuck up the game again. Best roster of all time, worst modes and gameplay in the series
>>
Switch doesn't even "need" it yet. Not for this year, at least.
>>
>>387608224
Just make sma5h
>>
>>387608224
Remove Kid Shitarus, Fire Emblem faggots and no DLC. No Shitoon either
>>
>>387608224
>It hasn't even been three years since the last Smash and for some reason they've taken to these longer gaps
>The last Smash had a huge fucking roster and there's probably a lot of debate as to where they go from there.
>Sakurai claims to work himself to death over these games but loves to brag about how he works himself to death. Convincing him to come back so soon after wrapping up development, before he's even made another game, is probably tough.
These are the reasons.
>>
Smash is a one per console game there will be no ports. Mario Odyssey hasn't even came out yet. Smash 5 is going to need that variation of Mario in the game along with BOTW Link and Samus Returns Samus as well as new variations of characters from Fire Emblem and Pokemon and shit. So its might be a year or two before we even see an annoucement. Also we don't know what the third party devs are bringing to the Switch yet. It is a wait and see thing.
>>
>>387608224
It's not gonna be a port, it's gonna be a fully new game. People were expecting to see Smash at e3, but they would've ported smash over by now if that were true, and why the fuck would you even want that? Smash reveals are hype as hell, and a system seller at that.
>>
>>387608224
Remove the Fire Emblem bullshit, keep it to 2 or 3 memorable characters that people actually give a shit about, not literally who's that just piss people off for existing.
>>
>>387608224
Fucking idiot. If Nintendo re-released Smash this year, they'll lose 2 years worth of marketing hype for the Switch down the line.
>>
>>387608224
Sakurai literally made brawl because he wasn't going to let nintendo just port melee to the wii, so if there's a port i expect it to have a lot of new content and differences. My personal hope is that they'll go back and make the story mode they originally scrapped to add a ton of new content to the game
>>
>>387608224
Mickey Mouse
>>
File: Solid Snake Art.jpg (96KB, 900x694px) Image search: [Google]
Solid Snake Art.jpg
96KB, 900x694px
>>387608224
I just want him back.
>>
>
>Remove the Fire Emblem bullshit, keep it to 2 or 3 memorable characters that people actually give a shit about, not literally who's that just piss people off for existing.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/19/17(Sat)11:49:03 No.387610448▶
>File: brawlout-hyper-light-drif(...).jpg (94 KB, 750x400)
>>>387608224 (OP)
>Fucking idiot. If Nintendo re-released Smash this year, they'll lose 2 years worth of marketing hype for the Switch down the line.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/19/17(Sat)11:57:44 No.387611068 ▶
>>>387608224 (OP)
>Sakurai literally made brawl because he wasn't going to let nintendo just port melee to the wii, so if there's a port i expect it to have a lot of new content and differences. My personal hope is that they'll go back and make the story mode they originally scrapped to add a ton of new content to the game
>>>
> Anonymous 08/19/17(Sat)11:58:36 No.387611118 ▶
>>>387608224 (OP)
>Mickey Mouse

I wish they'd make something new ughghgj;a;gjfsd;g
>>
File: 1483799138576.jpg (53KB, 457x339px) Image search: [Google]
1483799138576.jpg
53KB, 457x339px
>>387608967
>wants less content

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>387611238
JUST
>>
>>387608224
Just make melee HD
>>
File: vifam-656x391.jpg (18KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
vifam-656x391.jpg
18KB, 600x358px
>>387608224
I feel like people forget that Sakurai is more than just Smash Bros. In between Smash games he's developed other shit like Meteos and Kid Icarus Uprising.

Like everyone's penning on Smash 5 or a Smash 4 port but honestly I think Sakurai is working on something else. He worked on Sm4sh from like 2012 to 2016 so I'd imagine he'd want a break from the franchise. Inadvertently this would delay a new Smash game for some more years, unless they got a new director for it or they're doing a quick enhanced port of Smash 4 (which is how the Mario Kart team was able to get MK8D out while they were working on ARMS).

Sakurai kinda teased his new project he's working on with this mech figurine he bought. More specifically, he was using its rifle accessory as reference for his work (he uses micromen figures and shit when making games). This could imply he's working on something shooting related Kid Icarus sequel please
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.