[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is like $20 on PSN but I don't have any friends, does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
This is like $20 on PSN but I don't have any friends, does it suck playing it alone
>>
Not really, but definitely better with other people
>>
>>387595314
>does it suck playing it alone

It also sucks if you're not playing it alone
>>
>>387595314

It sucks playing alone or with friends.
>>
More like Boredomlands
>>
File: 1452893875422.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1452893875422.gif
24KB, 60x95px
>>387595659
The first one's great with friends but the Moxxi DLC is unadulterated trash
The second one's alright with friends if you turn the voice acting off and stop playing immediately when you hit ng+ and don't bother with any of the DLCs
The pre-sequel is awful no matter how you try to slice it.
>>
At worst you start to feel slight existential crisis if you binge on it too long depending on your personality.

All the gameplay seem to just boil down to numbers as you play and jokes start to feel stale and become just some text you skip in order to get more EXP numbers go up.

If you are NEET / student who want to just pass time with something fun then just play some JRPG that interests you. Atleast that is more fulfilling and better than seeing MEMES MEMES MEMES.
>>
>>387595837
>if you turn the voice acting off
Oh jesus christ I'm not the only one.

I kept trying to give it a chance but every single character in this game is just so pointlessly obnoxious. Hearing Brick's voice and constant "slab" bullshit made me want to quit the game entirely, I have no fucking idea how Burch keeps getting work.
>>
If you're a student like me who doesn't have much time playing games don't get it. Other games are much more worth of your free time.
>>
File: imgood.jpg (438KB, 1386x1385px) Image search: [Google]
imgood.jpg
438KB, 1386x1385px
>>387595314
>online trophies
>>
People have SO MANY different opinions on Borderlands, there's not a chance you're gonna make your mind with this thread.
>>
>>387595314

It's $20. Are you so poor you can't buy the game and form your own opinion?
>>
>>387596907
>I buy things blindly without asking others who have already purchased it their opinion on the product
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.