[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breath of the Wild >Spla2oon >ARMS >The definitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2017.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>Breath of the Wild
>Spla2oon
>ARMS
>The definitive version of Street Fighter II
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Fire Emblem Echoes
>Super Bomberman R
>Super Mario Odyssey
>>The Metroid II remake
>Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2

2017 is the best years for videogaming in at least two decades. It's fucking insane.
>>
>those garbage picks
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>387595137
This

>mentioning arms over Pokken DX

for what purpose?
>>
>>387595060
Lmao you wish nintenbro
>>
>>387595060
if you're not japanese and play nintendo grapes you should kys asap
>>
I haven't played a Nintendo console since the GameCube. I'm definitely getting a switch soon. I missed so many good games.
>>
>>387595435
Wii U is better, wait for Switch to get cheaper
Wii U has support for Wii and Wii U discs (which both already have fantastic libraries), but still has native support for Gamecube through hacking. Also piracy is easy.
Only good games you are missing out on are Arms, Splatoon 2, and Super Mario Odyssey later this year.
>>
>>387595060
>The definitive version of Street Fighter II

Reaching for the bottom of the barrel, aren't you? I've played more impressive Street Fighter 2-3 rom hacks than what Capcom offered for $40.
>>
File: 1497300842423.jpg (19KB, 350x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497300842423.jpg
19KB, 350x371px
you seem to have forgot some games nintendronie
>>
>>387595060
>>The definitive version of Street Fighter II
>>Fire Emblem Warriors
really reaching there, champ.
>>
>>387595060
you forgot the best one
Assassins Creed Origins
>>
>>387595587
>wait for Switch to get cheaper
>Nintendo anything ever getting cheaper

They even have the gall to charge more than $200 for the Switch FFS
>>
>wii u was so shit it fried a drone's circuits
>>
>>387595060
why do you feel the need to post this?
>>
>>387597621
Because he's an insecure nintenbro trying to sway the herd's opinion
>>
File: flyingfuck.jpg (30KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
flyingfuck.jpg
30KB, 420x420px
that's fucking embarrassing op
>>
>>387595060
>No PUBG

Uhm no sweetie, try again.
>>
>>387597649
it does feel like that, but again why does he feel the need to sway the herd? i dont get it.
>>
Fuck you OP, I'm gonna enjoy Gran Turismo Sport with my VR and my G29.
>>
>>387597865
For some reason Nintendo drones make threads every day begging people to buy a Switch.
>WHATS YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT OWNING A SWITCH
>WHY HAVEN'T YOU BOUGHT ONE YET
You can look through the archive and see literally hundreds of OPs along those lines. Its not even discussion its literally just demanding that people buy a Switch
As for the reason, I don't really know. I guess just insecurity and desire to be accepted/validated
>>
>>387597996
well i just emulate my nintendo games, am ok with waiting when the emulation is good for a system
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.