[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey cool sword-gun xD >hey a deep and cool protagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: ff8-draw_scale_800_700.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ff8-draw_scale_800_700.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>hey cool sword-gun xD
>hey a deep and cool protagonist xD
>omg he is so unemotional I wish I could be like him
>hey a hot witch who was also the step-mum of the protagonists
>cool they were raised in an orphanage and then became child soldiers and after that became terrorists, hardcore but that's not all Squall then even became the fucking commander of the school. He is antisocial but he enjoys being in the spotlight and have to take responsibility for hundreds xD
>rinoa is hot but quistis is hotter xD
>nah dude cifer is more badass, squall is a pussy
>omg the headmaster is an alien, never expected that rofl
>woaah 2 schools fight each other, I wish my school would be that awesome
>omg they travel in time so awesome
>omg there are so many cute chicks in this game
>I love <3 that song you know which I mean
I wish I could go to Balamb garden :/
>>
Squall dies at the end of Disc 1.
>>
File: 1501563630889.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1501563630889.png
25KB, 669x514px
>the more you use GF, the more you forget
>>
>>387581709
No he doesn't retard.

As cool as all the theories like R=U, Squall dies and Rinoa = evil genius are, none of them are true.

FF8 is like Lost. They simply made shit up as they went on, then tried to wrap up that thing but realized nothing of it made fucking sense.
>>
>>387581936
Why dont you see squall in the final fmv?
>>
>>387582167
Now the real red pill. The story in FF8.. It's basically about growing up. All the metaphysical lore is all just nonsense. The story is far simpler than that.

Squall "forgot" his friends, because these things tend to happen when you are a teen and you have angst and think nobody is there for you.

Then he realizes that he was surrounded by people who liked him his entire life.

He lives the ultimate fantasy of every loser: Despite having the mindset of a beta, he is treated by everyone like an alpha. Girls throw themselves at him. He is the hero and commander of his school. He has the luxury of being an antisocial ass and still be liked by everyone. Things like that just don't happen in real life. In real life nobody would like Squall and he would just become a fat shut-in.
>>
>>387582624
Mmm. Nah. I think hes dead.
>>
File: ff8.jpg (503KB, 1440x955px) Image search: [Google]
ff8.jpg
503KB, 1440x955px
>>
What's up with the frequent ff8 threads?
>>
File: 1460811948849.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460811948849.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
>>387581527
>>
>>387582723
Ok if he's dead then why the fuck did he have 2 Laguna flashbacks in CD1?

into the trash your theory goes
>>
>>387581854
She doesn't, though
>>
>>387582849
It's just 1 person being mad because someone like 8 more than 7.

Keeps making these threads to prove something
>>
Squall is a professional soldier that fights for money instead of a cause he believes in. He does not have strong opinions or give a shit about irrelevant crap because summoning GFs gives you brain damage. Squall is hired to fight for the independence of Timber and he thinks the client is a cute even though she is dumb as a bag of rocks and fucks up constantly. Squall usually does not do stupid shit but his dick starts calling audibles and getting him into trouble but he gets through it thanks to his loyal companions that love him dearly because they got brain damage from summoning GFs. Squall reunites with his father and together they come up with way to kill the sorceress Ultimecia and prevent the destruction of the universe. Good guys win, Squall even got the girl as icing on teh cake. OP sucks dicks.
>>
>>387582624
Difference is Squall is one of the best SEED out there instead of a fat fuck who's sitting in his chair all day. Capability is what makes him stand out, allso the typical animu childhood-friendship bond.

People in his Squad rely on him because they have to. In the end they are soldiers more than pupils.
>>
I had a dream I went to Balamb and my guardian force was Quistiscotl, which was exactly as you would imagine it to be.
>>
>>387582868
Because he wasn't dead yet.
>>
>tfw no GF
>>
File: nogf.jpg (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
11KB, 205x246px
>>387583491
>>
>>387583209
I don't know in what world you are living but even if you are extremely competent, without being social you would get fucking nowhere in life. You would just be a joke. Might as well go to a TV show about talented people and show them your samurai skills like the other poor bastards or if you had incredible academic skills, maybe even genius skills but no real prestige you would end up being an author of some faggot book that nobody reads except some autists on the Internet.

There is a reason why many really successful guys, almost all are often psychopaths. You just see a CEO or politician and think he was just talented but you have no idea how many asses he had to kiss and how many unlikable people pretend to like.

For a soldier it's even more important to be likable, trustworthy and trusting. Can you really trust a guy who himself trusts nobody? Who would risk his life for that guy? BECAUSE he is a part of the elite his behavior would be even more unacceptable in any institution. A bad role model etc...
>>
>>387583719
Likable and trustworthy are different things. You can trust in someones competence without liking him much. A professional won't let his personal preference get in the way of a mission of squad dynamic, that's bs. Squall does trust his team, he would just rather do stuff alone but he's not stupid enough to think he actually can solo everything.

Heck, I don't understand why he should be everyones dandy. Skills and abilities are far more important in that business than being socially adept. His role makes sense.
>>
ff8 > ff7
>>
itt: contrarians

wait. forgot where i was for a second. Carry on you attention deprived faggots
>>
>>387583719

>if you are extremely competent, without being social you would get fucking nowhere in life

I see you don't meet many programmers or engineers
>>
>>387584024
You've got a point, but it is still very unbelievable that such a whiny guy is that competent or vice versa that a competent guy is that whiny. He doesn't go into isolation because he doesn't care. He goes into isolation because he cares too much and he hates that about himself.

But that's the point. It is hard to believe that a child soldier who was an orphan or the equivalent of an elite SS elite soldier who fights against literal soldiers of other governments and kills them (so almost an assassin and Irvine was a literal assassin), would care about sentimental stuff like whether people liked him or not which sounds something a 13 year old girl would care about.

Kids with Squalls biography definitely exist but as opposed to Squall they don't pretend to be ice-cold. They are literally ice-cold. And nobody would find that cute. Everyone would just be creeped out. But of course it would be ridiculous to expect realism in a game with magic and unicorns.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.