[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they found a fun way to make Kirby work in 3D >nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot1KBlB.jpg (31KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot1KBlB.jpg
31KB, 400x240px
>they found a fun way to make Kirby work in 3D
>nobody cared because it was an eShop game

Anyway Kirby thread
>>
>>387578465
well if it's e-shop, it's probably rather short
>>
Nobody cared back when they put it in Robobot so what were you expecting?
>>
>>387578465
I've heard only meh things about this so that's probably partially why no one cared, that being said I still need to try it myself some time, I did have fun in the Robobot version of it.
>>
I don't see why Kirby couldn't just be in a proper 3D platformer. Kirby Air Ride shows that Kirby can control just fine in a 3D environment running and jumping. All you have to do is add the ability to inhale and add a crouch button to swallow. Mechanically there's nothing preventing them from doing this, but it's not what they want to do with Kirby, obviously.
>>
How the hell can people still care about Kirby? Nintendo has rehashed him a game annually for years now
>>
Nobody cared because it's a 6/10 game at best you stupid nintenbro. And this is coming from someone who LOVED this mode in Robobot
>Generic artstyle
>Zero fucking presentation, not even a halfassed couple of story slides at the beginning, it literally just throws you into the hub and you begin, use amiibo's if you want it to have any sort of decoration goy
>EX versions of the levels are the only ones worth doing and you need to get a gold ranking on every level
>Not hard or engaging to get gold, but you are gonna end up with some silvers probably so you have to replay a bunch of the weak levels in order to get to the good ones
>Bosses outside of Giant DeDeDe and Kracko/Jr. are piss easy and feel like they weren't even really redesigned with 3D in mind or anything, there attacks are effectively harmless and
THEN once you beat the normal levels on gold you can beat ALL the fucking EX levels on gold to get FIVE MORE FUCKING LEVELS. It's PURE goddamn tedium to get to the half decent content in this game and it's not good enough to justify replaying a bunch of bad levels

I'm like one level away from getting the "secret path" or 5 fucking levels for gold in every single other level and i'm at like 2 hours and 30 fucking minutes.of play time. The game is goddamn weak as fuck
>>
File: Kirby Blowout Blast.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby Blowout Blast.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>387578465
>they found a fun way to make Kirby work in 3D
Kirby could be done, much much better than the GCN demo or Blowout Blast. Something like Air Ride's city trial with proper slide
>>
>>387579741
>Something like Aire Ride's city trial with a proper slide
kick, SMG2's Yoshi tongue, and babby's first DMC for abilities.
>>
File: 10857539_p0.jpg (614KB, 924x1230px) Image search: [Google]
10857539_p0.jpg
614KB, 924x1230px
>>387579741
>Something like Air Ride's city trial with proper slide
Just dicking around on foot in City Trial was infinitely more fun than it had any right to be, would buy.
>>
>>387580106
>Switch gets GCN virtual console with online play
>Kirby's Air Ride is never released on it
I would not be fucking surprised.
>>
>>387578465
this is a minigame at best. 3D kirby should have much more interesting level design and copy abilities and not just be a time/score attack.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.