[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is literally the most underrated game ever and you should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: cover_large.jpg (102KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
102KB, 600x538px
This is literally the most underrated game ever and you should be ashamed for not playing it.
>>
VLR was better
>>
The NDS was the best thing to happen to video games but no one would say that because everyone just assumes it is muh nintendo
>>
Except everyone on this site is a massive weeb who have both played this game and admit that clover is best girl
>>
File: IN11BL.png (227KB, 368x553px) Image search: [Google]
IN11BL.png
227KB, 368x553px
hey
>>
>have to solve the same puzzles and mash A through the exact same cutscenes over and over to get the ending

Nah
>>
>>387577257
If you go straight from the Safe ending to the True ending you literally repeat one puzzle. The starting puzzle. Which is over in 5 minutes at most.
>>
I was literally just about to buy the nonary games compilation from amazon until I saw this post.

I've got a question, are the puzzles hard and tedious? is the only thing I´m worried about.
>>
>>387577534
999 puzzles are baby easy, VLR puzzles are hard sometimes (you should play that game on hard mode don't go down to easy mode)

If you are going to play the remake version of 999, play in Novel mode all the time, which is the mode where the text covers the screen, because that's where all the DS version's bottom screen narration went
>>
>>387576862
Not even the best ZE game
>>
The most underrated game ever is Ghost Trick
>>
>>387577626
Thank you anon.
>>
>>387576862
I played it once and didn't find it anything special. I must have missed something since you fags always praise it. It's just 'escape room' the game

>inb4 bad taste
>>
>>387577534

They aren't difficult. I'm shit at puzzles and I only had to check a guide once when i couldn't figure out where a certain item was (I was just clicking on the wrong things like an idiot). Tedious at times maybe, but only if you want to get all the endings, at which point you'll have to redo a lot of the puzzles over and over.

That having been said, you can easily get the most important endings and only have to repeat a couple of puzzles.
>>
>>387577742
Nah, that game is at least somewhat popular because is from the same guy from the ace attorney series.
>>
>clover kills me in one timeline
>completely normal and a trusted friend in another timeline
ok
>>
Will I like it if I normally don't enjoy weebshit?
>>
>>387577076
Every thread until I die, huh?
>>
>>387577792
well yeah, though it predates the escape room trend of today.
It's something I really liked, since it meant almost every puzzle made sense rather than made try to figure out what the developer thought made sense.

>>387577939
the entire point of avoiding that timeline is taking the actions that prevent her from going nuts
>>
>>387577992
every thread until you theorize
>>
>>387577939
This is how real life is too. With a flip of a coin you wouldn't be a lonely boy posting about a visual novel on a chinese cartoon board.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.