[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Get a huge nostalgic feeling > Undust my old Wii and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Wii-console.jpg (118KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Wii-console.jpg
118KB, 1200x1200px
> Get a huge nostalgic feeling
> Undust my old Wii and plug it with composite cables to my CRT TV
> Sit down
> About to play some fucking classic SNES games in Nintendont
> Realize I can't control the Wii menu with a GC controller
> Don't have AA batteries (who the fuck still uses these?), only AAA from my TV remote
> Middle of the night, raining outside
What a fucking load of shit console.
>>
The cherry on top of the shitcake is that I do have classic controllers but they plug into the fucking Wiimote which needs batteries anyways
>>
>>387576194
You should have AAs ready anytime for a lantern and/or radio
>>
>>387576251
I'm not some survivalist lunatic stacking cans of food and AA batteries on my nuclear shelter.
I use my phones flash as a flashlight and haven't listened to radio since god knows how long.
>>
>>387576305
Go out and buy some batteries you cheap fuck
>>
just emulate and use CRT filters.
>>
>>387576251
>AA batteries.
>Capable of powering any sort of useful radio, latern or torch.

Do you even prep?
>>
>It's Nintendo's fault I wasn't prepared
>Not keeping at the least a pack of rechargable AAs charged and ready to go at any time
Or, you're retarded.
>>
>>387576412
Name all the devices you own that use AAs and how often you use them
>>
>>387576467
I haven't used them much in a while, but I bought the rechargable AAs as soon as I got my Wii back in 2006. They still come in handy every once in a while, like for the Xbox 360 that turned into a living room Netflix box.
>>
>>387576080
>composite
lol
>>
>>387576080
AA and AAA have the same voltage. Just throw in some padding so they don't come loose.
>>
>>387576467
Dildos all use AAs
>>
>>387578337
Mines rechargeable
>>
The wii uses AAA not AA.
>>
>>387576080
honestly, if you have fucking nintendont (which btw doesn't play snes games, only GC) how in the fuck do you not have BootMii installed?

honestly OP, i hope you never find batteries so you can never play your wii ever again.

fuck you
>>
just use the batteries from your tv remote if you are that desperate
>>
>literally not owning batteries
how fucking close to the equator do you live
>>
Just use homebrew launcher. It works with GC controllers.
>>
>>387579494
No way to launch homebrew launcher without a Wiimote
>>
>>387579349
Who the fuck keeps spare AA batteries lying around? If anything it seems like third worlders would be the ones still using them. I mean it's not like keeping spares is a bad decision, but you wouldn't normally expect people to do
>>
>>387579654
>spare
buy rechargeable ones you half-man
>>
>>387579645
I dunno what your setup is, but it should be booting in to the homebreq launcher. Set it to do that instead of going to the wii menu, next time you get the chance.
>>
File: 1491196288227.png (94KB, 298x287px) Image search: [Google]
1491196288227.png
94KB, 298x287px
>Nintendont
>classic SNES games
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.