[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw when you want to buy a switch and zelda but you're too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2329.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2329.png
34KB, 633x758px
Tfw when you want to buy a switch and zelda but you're too depressed and oversaturated with vidya to even enjoy anything right now
>>
Sounds like you need to take a break from vidya for a while.
>>
>>387575320
For how long
>>
>>387575482

Try a month or so.

Also take a short vacation, if you can. Get away from the daily grind.
>>
>>387575225

cut some of those games out, they're probably all 6/10s
>>
>>387575808
But I keep on finding value in things that aren't perfect
>>
File: i hope you die.png (233KB, 501x409px) Image search: [Google]
i hope you die.png
233KB, 501x409px
>>387575482
The first month is the hardest but if you fill the void with something else it gets easier

went like 6 months without touching a video game last year after going through the "400 great games in my steam inventory and no motivation to play them" thing. Came back to a load of new releases and was actually getting more enjoyment out of them and felt like a kid again just fooling around in the games instead of begrudgingly following the quest markers from point a to b
>>
>>387575225
>>
>>387575225
Becoming a normie is the only cure and solution.
>>
>>387576482
>implying you can't ignore your past and simply enjoy /v/ without masturbating to lolis and posting degeneracy
>>
Breath of the Wild was a fucking tech demo but Super Mario Odyssey is going to be fucking masterpiece
>>
>>387575225
dont matter its a shitty meme game. literally 100 hours of fetch quests, 1000 repetitive korok seeds, and 100 identical arkham-tier puzzle rooms, splattered all over a hideous, empty, muddy green blob of an open world like so much diarrhea
also dat fucking voice acting
>>
Breath of Wild is shit and I regret buying it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.