[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did everyone suddenly flip opinions on DBD and F13? Prerelease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

So why did everyone suddenly flip opinions on DBD and F13? Prerelease and during launch everyone was dickriding F13 and claiming it was far superior to DBD, but now everyone is claiming DBD is the better game? Was it because F13 sucked or is it because DBD improved and the new killers add enough variety to make more people enjoy iti?
>>
>>387572142
DBD devs had more money to hire shills.
>>
>>387572142
They're both shit, fuck off.
>>
Streamers found anew game to latch on and the other streamer bait meme games faded into obscurity
>>
>>387572142
DBD was early access so people gave it a pass, when it released with the same bug, people stopped playing it.
F13 is fully released game with more bugs than what DBD has.
>>
I think it's because they're both boring games that have no depth beyond the first five rounds.
>>
>>387572225
t. lost every round
>>
F13 wouldnt let people scream racial slurs on mic so surprise surprise the gaming community labled it as literally the end of free spech
>>
>>387572405
>he didn't enjoy it therefore he must be bad
Your underage is showing. My generation is actually good at videogames.
>>
>>387572313
this. PUBG is the new hotness. next is battlefront 2.
>>
>>387572142
>DBD improved and the new killers add enough variety to make more people enjoy iti?
I doubt this is the case, and I played my fair share of the game.
>>
So are the killers in DBD still a joke that the survivors run circles around and aren't scared of in the slightest?
>>
>>387573091
it has improved though, they recently actually made the Doctor good after releasing a killer that's on the same tier as Billy.
>>
File: DbD_ALftD_Killer_Character_Art.jpg (562KB, 1645x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DbD_ALftD_Killer_Character_Art.jpg
562KB, 1645x2000px
>>387573448
The Huntress can throw axes which can be really good if you know how to aim and The Doctor can make you go into a state where you scream and see doppelganger killers if you stay in his terror radius for too long with a certain stance
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.