[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2 thread : Late night edition Post your >rank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: DHb8X9jXYAAYLOe.jpg (133KB, 1456x864px) Image search: [Google]
DHb8X9jXYAAYLOe.jpg
133KB, 1456x864px
Splatoon 2 thread : Late night edition

Post your

>rank
>level
>hours played
>rating of game

Discuss splatoon 2
>>
I have yet to break into S rank on any mode because I don't play the game every day, but I'm at least getting there from A ranks. I also hit level 30 and that's fine by me, I have no rush for the last 20.

I've probably put in a good 35 hours at this point. I'd say it's a pretty good game, but I want them to start putting out new maps, and I'm really displeased with the current balance. The Tri-Slosher is so good that you practically never go a match without seeing one. It needs a nerf very desperately, as it sucks all the fun out of playing when you're up against some dude spamming his bucket and your team can't do anything.
>>
>Rank
S+2/S+3/S+2
>Level
I just hit 40 today
>Hrs played
100+
>Rating of the Game
It's really fun to play, the balance is ALMOST there, but the Octobrush and Tri Slosher are just way too strong. Anyone who uses them always gets an absurd amount of kills regardless of whether they win or lose.
Ink Armor spam is also the fucking worst, I hate losing a 1v1 I otherwise would've won because the Tri Slosher user was stacking special charge ups.
>>
>rank
Barely touched, to be honest. Planning on playing more of later.
>level
25. Going to try to grind to at least 28 before splatfest, and hit 30 during or after splatfest.
>hours played
45 or so.
>rating of game
7/10 at the moment. While it is great fun and (mostly) runs well, the lack of maps is currently a huge reason I am not playing it as much. I also think there was a bunch of things that they needed to fix from the first game that are still a issue (Map rotation still being horrid and limited, dropped players do not get replaced, balance is still fucked, limited maps at launch AGAIN, splatfest still being unbalanced as fuck) Despite that, it is addictive and I usually get 1-2 levels when I do play and I am planning on playing at least until the end of the splatfests or new content.
>>
>>387568790
Tri slosher is miserable. If there are two on the opposite team I already know we are going to more than likely lose or a slosher and two brushes a sniper and a roller. That's a tough match
>>
>rank
As and Bs
>level
>hrs played
idk
>rating
have been having fun with it but now that my level's this high I rarely do well, even in splatzones, kinda takes the fun out of it
>>
>>387568181
>rank
A- Rainmaker
B- Splat Zones
C Tower Control

Haven't played ranked too much, but I've made progress each time

>level

>hours
30ish

>rating
still very fun/10

Trying to make the L-3 Nozzlenose work, but not sure if I like the sub/special combo
>>
I exclusively play Turf War and Salmon Run.
Level 14.
Not sure how to count hours on Switch.
8/10 rating. I don't like that I'm forced to retreat against curl bombs and that they're indestructible (is this true?). No clip-laser "special" is useless against humans and in Salmon Run. I did not enjoy spending credits leveling up the hero shot in story mode and then being forced to use weapons I don't like, making levels harder than they should be. But I still like the game.
>>
>>387570847
>exclusively play Turf War
I did this on the first one. You shouldn't
>>
Why did they ruin rank? They made it so easy that people who were likely B+ max last game can get S+ with not much effort.
>>
>>387571672
>things that aren't real
>>
>>387570847
>No clip-laser "special"
What?
It is the best special in salmon run.
>>
I just picked up Splatoon 2 today and the first message I see when I enter the plaza is about some Trans shit. What's going on?
>>
Hourly reminder that if you choose Invisibility, you're a crook rapist and you're as bad as your standard nigger!
>>
>>387571932
Trans people are valid.
>>
If you choose invisibility you are a criminal.
>>
>>387571932
We love LGBT squidkids.
>>
File: IMG_20170818_214409.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_214409.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>387571932
Don't worry about it
>>
File: 1457309511391.jpg (52KB, 376x419px) Image search: [Google]
1457309511391.jpg
52KB, 376x419px
>>387571932
Our latest problem, do your part and report all these posts
>>
>>387568790

Come on /v/, I thought all of us who thought it was OP were B+ shitters?
>>
>>387568181

>use squiffer
>range is pretty poor, get outranged by Splattershots that kill in 3 hits, don't see the point of it, pretty cool to have ink armor on it though
>enemy uses it
>has three times the range and they're destroying entire groups with it safely.

This is getting out of fucking hand now.
>>
>>387568181
invisibility, i can fly with plane
>>
>>387572331
Only people who use those weapons say that. Or people that have never played the game. Or shit posters. So most of /v/
>>
>>387571893
Where does it shine? I feel like it does so little damage that it's not worth it.
>>
>>387571932
There has been a lot of spam lately with messages. Furries spammed shit right before Splatfest, and now this. Probably showing up since Splatoon 2 isn't as moderated as when it still had the Miiverse mods.

Honestly, i've been reporting that shit since I do think it is inappropriate, especially for younger people who are playing.
>>
>>387572331
I've actually used the Tri Slosher though. It''s the absolute best weapon on stages like Pump Track where vertical positioning is everything. It has such a high fire rate, damage output and has the same range as the Splattershot. It's got too many good points with zero negatives.
>>
>>387571672
They are expecting more playersthan the first game. Having 50 ranks of S+ helps spread the players out more and keep skill levels even
>>
>>387572905
It's exceptional vs the Mothership.
It also pierces the armour of the more gimmicky bosses (flyfish, drizzler, steelhead) if you need to clear out one or two but don't have the time/ink/teammates to do it.
>>
Is there a way to play ranked with some friends? Randoms are fucking stupid.
>>
>>387575515
There is league battle. You and your friends have to reach B- in a mode to unlock it
>>
File: SS.jpg (359KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
359KB, 600x600px
>rank
A/A/A- I was S rank in the first game but I'm too fucking lazy to do it again three more times. Rainmaker is best mode.
>level
>hours played
Probably like 120+
>rating of game
Kinda doesn't feel as fun as the first game, but that's probably because I can't use E-Liter anymore, what a fucking downgrade. The specials don't feel as fun to use as the original ones but they're pretty creative and cool. Piranha Pit better come back eventually, shit was my jam. I miss Callie and Marie.
>>
File: Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid.webm (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid.webm
3MB, 500x281px
>>387568181
>Those lame normie powers
>Not time stop vs invincibility
>>
This is my first Splatoon. What does the cracked meter means?
>>
>No clip-laser "special" is useless against humans and in Salmon Run.
Extreme shitter detected.

Stingray is godly in the mothership round because not only does it damage the mothership as it approaches, but if you attack the top of it, you can kill the salmonids delivering crates and have it rain golden eggs while at the same time, reducing the crates on the field. Furthermore, it's worth it just for its ability for breaking through the armor of and killing Flyfish, drizzlers, scrappers, steel eels and steelheads. The flyfish killing is especially useful because of how annoying they are.

Dumbass.
>>
This trans shit is so dumb. Report every post.
>>
File: 1401587905575.png (118KB, 360x351px) Image search: [Google]
1401587905575.png
118KB, 360x351px
>Slosher, Blaster and Brush for Monday's Salmon Run
>>
>>387577323
Remember to wait to see what side they all join for splatfest and then join the other side. Mayofags decides to suck the dicks of furfags rather than admit they made a mistake and it enables their shitting up the plaza even right now.
>>
File: 1487575448324.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1487575448324.gif
2MB, 500x282px
Furries and transformers will pick Invisibility for the same reason they picked Mayo last Splatfest. Think about it.
>>
>>387570847
>No clip-laser "special" is useless against humans and in Salmon Run.

Absolutely not. It can kill a pierce armor such as a Flyfish. it has great range, it's amazing against a Mothership, and it's a good way to quickly kill a Stinger when it spawns on the other side of the map.
>>
File: 1491893849607.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491893849607.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>387577414
>when you get a fucking Inkbrush in Salmon Run
>>
>>387577543
>Invisibilty
>No one can see them even though the main point of their fetishes is to be as vocal as possible.

>Flying
>Forces everyone to see them and their degeneracy.

Nope, Pearl's going to have even more fuck ups join her gremlin circus.
>>
>>387568181
>>rank
unranked
>>level
>>hours played
I'd say at least 4
>>rating of game
So far it's great i'm not sure how down the weapon hole goes but I like the variety so far.
Salmon run is also a lot of fun and can get hectic really fast which I like.
>>
>>387577250
It's only meh in PVP modes because the turn radius is so slow AND it doesn't have a targetting reticle.

Why the fuck doesn't this shit have a targeting reticle
>>
File: Dumbass.jpg (623KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbass.jpg
623KB, 1280x720px
>>387577647
>Doesn't know how to use brushes properly in Salmon run.
I can give you some hints on how not to be shit, but every hint will include me insulting you and your use of nazi memes.
>>
>>387577983
They still don't do enough damage

That being said the carbon roller is probably worse.
>>
>>387577883
You should be able to know where it aims by now, what do you need to tape a dot on your TV screen like PC fags do for sniper rifles?

Also if you haven't figured out how to increase the turn speed of the Stingray to where you can do a 180, or not know its roll in ranked matches (hint: tower control.) . Well I can't help you.
>>
>>387577031
your rank meter cracks if you lose too many matches
if it cracks four times your meter breaks and your rank goes down and if it breaks when youre below the safe zone you drop a rank completely
>>
>>387578186
Nah, you're just a shitter who doesn't know how to use it properly.
>>
Who /mouse superior race/ here?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfYSimVyw48
>>
When and why exactly did splatoon shitposting shift from furfags to tranny shit, I haven't played in about a week
>>
>>387580503
I used XIM on other consoles, It's not exactly 1to1 with KB+M as it's an emulation of a controller onto a KB+M. Gyro is far more accurate, XIM is only good when there is no alternate to the standard non-gyro controller.
>>
If anybody was wondering, I can confirm that splatoon 2 uses about 0.10 gb of mobile data an hour
>>
>>387568181
Invisibility, easily.

Way more uses than flight, and even if the gov't was cool with you having powers, they would probably have a lot of restrictions on where and when you can fly, much like for RC quadcopters and planes.

Invisibility, as long as you're careful, can be a power that nobody ever even knows you have.
>Anon's alright, just don't fuck with him lol
>Why?
>We joke around and say he's "cursed". For some reason anyone who's ever fucked with him slowly had their lives fall apart afterwards, even though Anon has long forgotten about them
>>
>>387582650
>it's another anon who ignores the sensibilities of other people with invisibility post
>>
>>387582650
>be invisible
>have to be naked at all times
>can't carry anything making stealing impossible
>blind because photons pass through your eyes
>>
you know, these powers only sound goo in theory but there is a lot more to explore such as
Are each power willingly activated or are they permanently activated
How fast and high can you fly and if there is a possibility to control that and if requires energy from your body
If you're invisible, can you pass through stuff, can your clothes stay with you because then everything you touch be invisible so the ground be also invisible but if you can get pass through anything, that means you will fall through the ground
>>
I'm getting a Switch and I already played and enjoyed Splatoon on the Wii U. Splatoon 2 doesn't look much different than the first.

Sell me on it.
>>
>>387583327
you can draw things and offend people
>>
>>387583327
You'll get to keep playing online Splatoon.

Good luck with the Wii-U version in another year.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.