[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name some gook games which has any character story that can even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 320px-Red_Gate_002.jpg (41KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320px-Red_Gate_002.jpg
41KB, 320x240px
Name some gook games which has any character story that can even compete to the Survivalist. You probably can't.
>>
These journals were so fucking great. Damn.
>>
>>387565060
I can't decide what's more sad, him protecting that Mexican family on to watch them get eaten or losing his second family prompting him to get ready to blow his brains out.
>>
>>387565234
The entire passage where he talks about Sylvie and then her death really hit me. Really tragic. At least he passed down knowledge to the children, I guess. Maybe teaching them to not make the same mistakes the people of his generation did.
>>
I also think it's interesting that the guy who wrote Randall Clark's journals, John Gonzalez, is also the lead writer for Horizon: Zero Dawn.
>>
Also for anyone who hasn't played the DLC and wants to read the survivalist's story.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Randall_Clark_terminal_entries
>>
Honest Hearst is my least favorite of all the New Vegas DLCs, but The Survivalist and Joshua Graham are the two saving graces of it.
>>
>>387565340
Clark was a bit of a moron neglecting on teaching the children means of defense, knowing first hand the cruelty of the new world and what happens to the weaker people who cannot protect themselves.
>>
>>387565910
I would say he didn't neglect them in that way. He wrote, "I've been leaving notes for them, and gifts. They like the books. Started with stories but moved on to weapons manuals, medical books, practical stuff." To me that infers that they at least know about how to use weapons, basic repairs, survival, etc. He also said he left notes telling them to be peaceful to one another, but if attacked then they should "strike back with righteous anger."
>>
>>387566053
Well I guess the final part never caught on with their future tribe as the Sorrows because like Daniel said They're good at hunt killing giant bears but do fuck all to defend themselves against aggressive savages.
>>
>>387565910
he didn't neglect that. In his books he left notes that they should defend themselves and fight those who would try to take away the valley from them.

Not letting the Sorrows fight is a betrayal to Randall, Joshua was a fag. Them learning mercy from the courier is a bonus as well.
>>
>>387566743
How is Joshua a fag when he wanted the Sorrows to rise up and go fuck up the White Legs for desecrating Zion?
>>
>>387566743
You're confusing Joshua with that asshole Daniel. Also Randall left a lot of fighting materials and knowledge in the caves.

Randall's failure ultimately was that he became a god to the Sorrows and they didn't understand his booby-traps weren't a work of the divine, but the work of a hard motherfucker trying to keep his children safe. He should have greeted them and told them things in person, but he was beating himself up so hard from previous failures he was scared it would all happen again.

Also fuck you for bringing Randall into east vs west shit.
>>
>>387567284
Wait, shit. I mean Daniel. Though Joshy was also a fag for using the conflict to vent his REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>387567642
Yes and then you can smack sense into him and teach him that extremes are bad and anger can be tempered with mercy. He settles down and stops going down paths to hell via good intentions.

People can change anon. It's one of the messages of NV and that DLC in particular.
>>
>>387567815
>requires 90 speech
>fuck outta here. Josh, cap general Goobledigook over here
>>
>>387567606
Not him but Randall has been through hell and It's understandable why he'd not want to reveal himself, although it is still incredibly selfish and stupid because demonstrated with the loss of the Mexican family he could have came out and sheltered them in his cave rather have them out in the open canyon and found by dangerous, numerous and advanced group like the infected vault 22 expodition army.
>>
File: IMG_2524.png (163KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2524.png
163KB, 413x451px
>>387564504
>i didn't read any of them on my only playthrough of HH
>too spooked to play it again because i'm legitimately afraid and grossed out by cazadores and there are GIANT fucking cazadores in zion
>>
>>387568527
Cazadores are surprisingly rare in honest Hearts, the real dangers are the Zion mantids, giant Radacoepions and white legs with brush guns, riot shotguns and fucking anti-material rifles. That is if you play vanilla and not a mod that properly level scales.
>>
File: 1472867742306.jpg (159KB, 844x898px) Image search: [Google]
1472867742306.jpg
159KB, 844x898px
>>387564504
>His final entry
>>
>>387564504
What does Randall Clark actually look like?
>>
>>387568778
>want to read all of Randall Clark's entries
>load up my save from months ago
>start doing Joshua's fetch quests
>try to get the lunchboxes from the store
>zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ
>GAINT FUCKING CAZADORE
>exit the game right there and never come back
>>
>>387569459
What are you talking about? That's his face and skin.
>>
>>387564504
Some of the Lost Odyssey side stories probably
>>
File: sad seal.jpg (26KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
sad seal.jpg
26KB, 500x335px
>Char and Alex. Sylvie and Michael-who-could've-been.

>Thoughts of the beloved dead before dying.

>Goodbye, Zion.

>Fucking didn't do it, coward as usual. Maybe two bottles next year.
>>
>>387564504
>That sentence structure.
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>387568778
>mod that properly level scale
There is one? I "balanced" my Old World Blues replay by playing on very easy, because holee sheet what the hell are those damage sponges.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.