[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't get the the idea of a split you guys, I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: zelda timeline debate.png (21KB, 641x490px) Image search: [Google]
zelda timeline debate.png
21KB, 641x490px
I really don't get the the idea of a split you guys, I still insist there was a linear progression.

The timeline clearly went:
MC-FS-OoT-MM-TP-WW-PH(I just know they're going to found New Hyrule in this one!)-ALttP-LA-OoS-OoA-FSA-LoZ-AoL
>>
Guys did you know that the stone tower in MM is like the tower of babel and terminans hate the goddesses?
>>
CHIM
>>
>>387564078
Yeah, I read somewhere those are phallic statures outside the entrance, fucking crazy!
>>
>>387563910
Wind Waker being part of any timeline with LttP is retarded, since LttP's entire plot is that Ganon is trying to get out of the Sacred Realm he was sealed into and corrupted into the Dark World.
>>
>>387563910
>Oracles before Link's Awakening

Care to explain this one? I'm interested, but Link is clearly sailing away at the true end.
>>
>Muh timeline
Anybody who has spent more than 30 seconds thinking about the timeline of the fucking Legend of Zelda games has autism, plain and simple.
>>
>>387564275

I'm going to assume you meant to type after instead of before.

He sails away to the oracle games after awakening, which is supposed to be a sequel to ALttP.
>>
>>387563910
I see you've thought long and hard if you're passionate enough to make this thread. Unfortunately no-one can match me in timeline debatum. The split was confirmed as far back as OoT. Aonuma didn't have to say anything. You're finished.

>>387564220
Well Ganon being the same as OP's IS NON-canon. So with that removed, hypothetically ALttP could go after Wind Waker provided three things:
1. Retcon the king's parting words.
2. Link and Tetra find new land.
3. Hyrule's history repeats itself insomuch that the Triforce is sealed away again to protect it.

>>387564549
He ends the game on a piece of floatsam. Link's Awakening also features Blaino as a mini-boss, who Link only knows from fighting him in Seasons.
>>
>>387565964
>The split was confirmed as far back as OoT. Aonuma didn't have to say anything. You're finished.
Source?

People on ZU were arguing for a linear timeline in the WW and TP days
>>
>>387566114
You mean to tell me you're making this thread and you've never played Ocarina of Time? It's confirmed as of the ending credits.
>>
>>387566848
I sense b8, but I'll rewatch the credits for OoT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.