/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you have predicted Nintendo would create the greatest open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Could you have predicted Nintendo would create the greatest open world game of all time?
>>
Only open world game i never wanted to touch after i beat it once. Grats nintendo
>>
>>387563231
>greatest open world game
that's like saying tastiest shit log
>>
>>387563347
>After I beat it
There's your problem
>>
>>387563467

Well ya know, i beat skyward sword too to see if it ever got better

It didnt.
>>
>>387563231
Literally that would imply that there is nothing left to improve upon - which is false.

Realistically that would imply that there is little to improve upon - which is false.

Many aspects leave a lot to be desired. Got your reply though.
>>
>>387563231

red dead redemption is better
>>
>>387563231
The shrines are not fun and make me mad, the rest is fun
>>
>>387563231
zelda is dogshit get off your member berries you nostalgia babby
>>
>>387563304
Exactly this. Zelda had been gearing up to be 'open world' for well over a decade beforehand and it's always been the series to carry gaming into grander and more meaningfully interactive open spaces in real time. If any franchise was going to ace open world, it was Zelda, I'm just surprised it took this long to happen.
>>
File: 1503028406696.png (383KB, 559x429px) Image search: [Google]
1503028406696.png
383KB, 559x429px
>>387563231
>Nintendo fags never played any other open world games before
>Nintendo makes one
>"WOAH THIS IS THE BEST OPEN WORLD GAME EVER MADE
>>
>>387563231
How could I have predicted something that never happened?
>>
>>387565678
This.
Nintendo never even had the hardware to produce big open worlds, so Breath of the Wild is literally Nintentoddlers first taste.
Meanwhile everyone else have been playing GTA and the likes since the fucking PS2 era.
>>
>>387565678
Nintendo children literally have no access to any open world games.
They have, what? Xenoblade?
Nintendo consoles doesn't even have fucking morrowind. How pathetic.
>>
>>387564536
This, though Breath of the Wild did definitely nail the sense of exploration and discovery, they just need to populate the world with more interesting stuff.
>>
>>387563231
No, and I would have been wrong regardless.
>>
Wait, which is the correct answer? If you say yes, you make BotW look bad because you predicted it. But if you say no, it also makes BotW look bad because it sounds like you disagree.
>>
>>387563231
Sorry kiddo. No amount of hipster, nu-male core is ever gonna get me to disavow this precious metal. But hey, I hope you enjoy baby's first open world game. Red Dead 2 drops next year, and will be infinitely more popular and remembered.
>>
>>387565678
They haven't had third party for three generations now, so of course when they see Nintendo latch on to an idea, they immediately assume it's the greatest thing ever, and accuse others of stealing from the company.

I swear these fags have no respect for what came before.
>>
>>387565678
This.
And it is really pathetic.
>>
If this was the greatest then I can safely say Ill never play another one again.
What a shit genre that should not exist
>>
yes, because they have monolith soft on board

pic related, shits on BotW's world. XC2 probably will too
>>
File: 1502961801127.jpg (733KB, 1872x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1502961801127.jpg
733KB, 1872x1556px
>>387565678
Best mouse
>>
>>387570951
Its too bad most of the characters in the game are lifeless as shit.

I still love the game though and the shitty battle theme.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.