[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing Apollo Justice for the first time and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Alita_Tiala_Portrait.png (81KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Alita_Tiala_Portrait.png
81KB, 300x400px
I'm playing Apollo Justice for the first time and I don't understand 4-2. Okay, I get the gist of it, but:
>How did the slippers end up covered in paint? The same paint that ended up being on the side view mirror on the car in the trashcan?
>Why the fuck did pic related take off her shoes in the clinic just to wear slippers and when did that happen? And again, how the fuck did they get paint on them if the paint incident happened before the struggle in Meraktis' office?

I enjoyed this case because it was a classic AA rollercoaster but am I retarded here?
>>
> Paint hit the car in the hit and run
> Japanese customs
> Stepped on leftover paint when escaping the cart to the mansion
>>
>>387555781
You should probably finish the game before posting about it, lots of mean anons here with spoiling intentions.
>>
>>387555781
The paint was spilled all over the road because of Maraktis's car. And it was dark.
>>
>>387555781
Do like watching tapes my friend?
>>
>>387555781
Apollo's cases are a mess, OP. They make sense, but they're confusing and convoluted.
>>
>>387555781
How did Meraktis's car end up getting in the park in the first place? He took the noodle cart there.
>>
File: IMG_5604.jpg (10KB, 401x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5604.jpg
10KB, 401x196px
>>387556792
Oh dear
>>
>>387556912
Can somebody please answer this question for me
>>
>>387556912
I don't remember it ever being in the park. Meraktis drove it down the road between the Kitakis' house and the park, and he took it back to his garage.
>>
>>387556912
>>387557513
He hit Phoenix and knocked over the paint cans hours before the murder.
>>
>>387555781
Out of all the dumb shit in that case your questioning that but not the fact that the doctor didn't have the gun on him to throw into the river
>>
>>387557986
Yes he did. It was in the noodle stand.
>>
>>387558096
No I mean on his person
>>
>>387557986
I assumed he didn't want to get found out with a gun on his person because guns are bad in the traditional American kotatsu, so if the police were to find it on him he'd be even more fucked. Or he was panicking. Or whatever.

Thanks for the answers. I like this game, though I see why people think it has weak points. Still though Case 1 was superstrong and Case 2 had its moments. I'm sure Case 3 will be fun.
>>
>>387558343
There is zero reason for him to carry it on his person, someone could see it. Once he reached the river he could throw the gun in along with Tiala.
>>
>>387558425
Yeah, Case 3 will definitely be fun in more ways than 1
>>
>>387558425
4-3 is the worst case in the entire series and a huge part of why the game is reviled.
>>
File: k.gif (50KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
50KB, 256x192px
>>387558425
While the hate it gets is somewhat overblown, I hope you're ready for watching videos repeatedly.
>>
>>387558425
>>387558441
>someone could see it.
He could've concealed it in his coat,also he wasn't worried about police as he had already stolen the noodle cart if the police had found in him the act he would've been dead to rights so there's no reason he didn't have the pistol so there'd be no chance Alta could've killed him even if he thought She was dead
>>
>>387559085
He also could have concealed it in the noodle stand, which he did. It's not like the police are going to arrest him and search the noodle stand if they spot him, they have no way to know he stole it unless the arresting officer happens to know Eldoon personally and there's nothing illegal about dragging a noodle stand through a park.
>>
>>387559
>It's not like the police are going to arrest him and search the noodle stand if they spot him,
while there's no guarantee a police officer would've searched the stand he would look very odd as a man in a business suit moving a noodle stand in park at 10'o clock and would warrant an inquiry
>>
>>387559823
It would warrant an inquiry, but carrying a gun on his person would warrant much more than that. Furthermore, ordinary civilians aren't going to call the police because they saw a man in a suit moving a noodle stand, but they might call if they see a man in a suit carrying a gun in a park late at night. There's no guarantee that the stand wouldn't be searched, but he has the move the body somehow and the stand was the least bad way to do it.
>>
>>387558425
>I'm sure Case 3 will be fun.
Literally the worst case in the entire Ace Attorney franchise.
>>
AJ goes downhill after the first case and never recovers
>>
>>387555781
>>387556901
Wait a minute, that video......

Let's watch that again
>>
>>387560020
He still could've concealed it in his jacket to where it wouldn't be seen or at-least you wouldn't notice it bulging out unless you were close enough. And Meraktis didn't think or care that he would be spotted as his original plan was to use his car to dump her body over the bridge but resorted to the noodle stand because it wanted start
>>
>>387560903
He could have, but concealing it in the stand worked just as well and it is in no way an unexplained plot hole that he chose to conceal it in one way rather than the other.
>And Meraktis didn't think or care that he would be spotted
Please present evidence to back up your claim.
>>
>>387561086
>Please present evidence to back up your claim.
The fact that he was going to use his OWN car that has to have license plate to move a body to throw off a bridge isn't evidence enough? And anyone who was familiar with the stand would know he wasn't the owner
>>
Jesus christ this game was retarded. Worst AA by far.
>>
>>387562842
thats not DGS.
>>
This SEVEN YEAR OLD BOY was able to carry a seven foot tall man's body up multiple flights of stairs and put it on an elevated stage platform without anyone noticing!
Also, he was able to accurately fire a handgun the size of his own head!
PERFECT!
>>
>>387564089
He was 14, but yeah.
>>
>>387564089
You forgot to mention until proven otherwise later in the trial it was common knowledge he was fucking blind
>>
>>387564089
That and "he was doing it like the lyrics in the song" is the most bullshit reasoning in the series. It is the most tenuous reasoning the prosecution ever puts forward, at least the defence knows it's making shit up as it goes along
>>
>>387565743
Yeah but in ace attorney if you're not the one coming up with bullshit that you can back up you're losing
>>
>>387563967
Should I watch a translation or wait for the actual translation to be done and play it?

Or should I just learn moon runes.
>>
>>387563967
How is this possible when the first case was so good?
>>
>>387566105
given how fast the translation is taking learning moon runes may be a viable alternative
>>
>>387555781
If you're asking questions already then you're going to be lost when Case 3 comes your way. That case was a fucking incoherent mess.
>>
>>387566105
i just watched a walk-though.
>>387566167
>first case was so good
>killing watson
>women that does so gets away with murder because it would harm the relatenship between england and japan.
>good

i mean it sure wasn't an awful case, but i'd be hard pressed to rank it more then mid tier at best.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.