[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find people to play with online that aren't weeb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492912654205.jpg (73KB, 398x422px) Image search: [Google]
1492912654205.jpg
73KB, 398x422px
How do I find people to play with online that aren't weeb femboy sissies or super political annoying fedoras?

I have nothing against weebs but it seems like every orbiter I get on a Steam game is a fucking weeb. Is there a Discord for online games in /vg/? Should I just fucking figure out how to use Reddit?
>>
I like anime

why do you not want to play video games with me
>>
What games do you play
>>
File: 1483167030792.png (370KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483167030792.png
370KB, 640x640px
your problem is that you care about peoples beliefs. if you want to play games with people, just fucking play games with them. they try to flirt or go /pol/ on you, just tell them to fuck off and keep it to themselves.

or dont talk to them at all, you fucking faggot
>>
>I don't wanna play with weebs
>Faggot anime op pic
Getting mixed messages here
>>
make friends with a black guy
>>
Just play the video games and send friend requests to people you meet that you like on voice chat. If you only meet weebs, femboys, and fedoras you're playing the wrong games.
>>
File: mega slap.jpg (11KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
mega slap.jpg
11KB, 256x197px
And you are asking on 4chan of all the parts of the internet?

Nothing worse than an ignorant faggot who has some delusional grandeur complex
>>
>tfw too dumb to care about politics
>>
>>387546951
It's a good feel
>>
>>387546401
>orbiter
Kill yourself.
Sage.
>>
Honestly? Luck. I joined a random discord server and found some cool guys there. I guess there's /vg/, but that's a pretty big gamble, even more than /v/. It's possible to find decent functional humans here, you just have to be willing to wade through a lot of weirdos. I guess you could try Reddit, but then act... different. It's hard to explain.
>>
>>387546401
Play your favorite game and actually interact with people. Eventually you'll find someone you like.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.