[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finish a game that you really loved >Spend a few days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1447794967770.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1447794967770.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>Finish a game that you really loved
>Spend a few days being obsessed with it

What's the last one for you?
>>
Dishonored 2
>>
Any game with a waifu character
>>
>>387539667
I thought the first was better
>>
File: 1461972776685.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461972776685.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>387539474
>know this feeling very well
>subcontionsly stop playing the game when i reach the end, just to avoid it
>end up never finishing the game at all
>>
I have the opposite problem

When I love a game I rush through it and end up finishing it really fast, then feel bad that it's over
>>
>>387539474
Yume nikki
>>
new vegas i was pissed that i had to restart the whole game after beating it. i wanted to gamble some more.
>>
Tales of Xillia was the last time I came close to this, but my PS3 died when I was nearing the end of the second game and killed all my momentum. Then after getting a new one I couldn't get back into it because of having to redo all the debt shit. And now that I think about it, that basically killed my passion for video games in general as I haven't been able to get into any game since.
>>
>>387539474
Nier: Automata
Gave me quite a bit of post-game depression. Not sure what to play next. Maybe The Surge. I hated Lords of the Fallen, but it seems the developer has improved a lot.
>>
>>387540441
I disagree. The only thing I liked better in 1 was the fact it was novel and the setting.
>>
>play rpg which demands skill or deep understanding of certain mechanics
>pause game for months cuz real life
>try to get back into the game
>forgot everything, even the control scheme

Happened to me while playing Diablo 2 more than once.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.