[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boostshit is NOT suitable for 3D platforming. In 3D sections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 41

File: boostshit v5.png (447KB, 1370x609px) Image search: [Google]
boostshit v5.png
447KB, 1370x609px
Boostshit is NOT suitable for 3D platforming. In 3D sections, all you do is boost through a cinematic experience with smartphone endless runner controls:
>jump/crouch
>dash left/right
>get sent to fuck off to a 2D section for actual platforming

Any 3D "platforming" in a bost game is
>hoaming attack chains
>trampoline chains
>rails
>quicktime events (QTE)
All the significant gameplay as modern sonic happens in 2D sections. Forces will be no exception to this.

The only games where Sonic was fully in 3D were:
>Adventure1/2
>Heroes
>Shadow the Hedgehog
>06

You had true control in 3D space with a level of accuracy boostfags could only dream of. In Adventure1/2, you could do so many cool things with
>spindash+jump
>bounce bracelet
>directional influence while on air

---------------------------
[Attention to BOOSTFAGS who hate Adventure style]
FUCK OFF. You never liked Sonic. Boost games = temple run controls.
>What is wrong with the Boost formula movement/physics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu2XhWSvjMo
>B-but in Adventure if you move your thumbstick in any direction while at max speed you will get rammed into the wall/fall off to a bottomless pit!!
git gud faggot, at least the game is not holding your hand like boost games, you have true control over sonic in Adventure.
SONIC SHOULD NOT CONTROL LIKE A CAR IN A 3D PLATFORMING GAME. IMAGINE TRYING TO PLATFORM IN A RACING GAME LIKE MARIO KART.
>>
>>387531480
Shadow the Hedgehog was more fun than Sonic Generations IMO.
I liked that going fast was an option assisted by the game, but not a mandatory thing.
>>
>>387531725
Is Boostshit fun?
I got a Sonic boner from Mania and I haven't played a 3D sonic since SA2, which was alright. I know it's not going to be the same as Mania, or probably anywhere near as good, but I want some new vidya.
>>
>>387532031
NO. Boostshit is not "fun". Not in the slightest. It's fucking garbage. Most of the 3D sections will just be autorunner bullshit where all you do is boost in a tight area. Then the 2D sections will be where all the platforming is. Play SA1 instead. Just look at this. If you can call this "fun", you're a fucking Boostshitter who needs to die
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIJZMvGL1Ew
>>
>>387532220
>Most of the 3D sections will just be autorunner bullshit where all you do is boost in a tight area. Then the 2D sections will be where all the platforming is. Play SA1 instead.
SA1 has quite a lot of what are effectively auto-runner sections and there are many boost pads.

Sonic has never properly worked in 3D.
>>
>>387532220

>Requires several advanced shifting and cornering techniques and a reaction speed of a caffeinated cat to achieve this level of speed without practice.
>"Yeah no this game is shit"
>>
>>387532573
SA1 has automation, yes. But not to the degree of boostshit. It's like the classic series, they have automation too, but no one ever complains, because it's in moderation. The boostshit games are nothing but this kind of autorunner garbage
>>387532584
No it doesn't. Try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_sn-tzO5YU
anyone can fucking do it
>>
>>387531725
This is a very unpopular opinion, but I believe that Shadow the Hedgehog has the best control out of all of the Dreamcast/6th gen era Sonic games.
>>
>>387532854
SA games were autorunner games too.

You autorun through the ground and die.
>>
>>387533284
hahah, what a great comment. FUCK YOU and fuck off back your stupid temple run QTE shit
>>
>>387532854

>Gets proven wrong
>Pulls Green Hill Zone out as a legitimate example

Please get cancer.
>>
>>387533714
Fuck are you talking about? I posted Green Hill because that's the easiest stage to do boost to win, thus proving that it doesn't take pracitce and good reflexes to do this.
The same guy also did it on Chemical Plant too. It's fucking easy. There's actually tons of videos out there with people doing this shit. I'm sorry that I don't own the Unleashed DLC, so I can't prove to you that that exact level can be easily done too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEa6_csfzeg
>>
>>387534506
Looks more the fault of the shitty homing attack that SA added and ruined the franchise with.
>>
>>387535040
SA1 didn't invent the homing attack, Sonic 3D Blast did. Learn your facts before you say shit like that next time
>>
File: 1391425603520.png (842KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1391425603520.png
842KB, 1900x1200px
>>387531480
>INSTANTLY turns 90 degrees
>implying this is a good thing
What happens if you try to turn less than 90 degrees?
>>
>>387535224
Blast Attack was shield only and didn't come with a jump dash so no.
>>
>>387535379
If you try to turn less than 90 degrees, you turn less than 90 degrees. This is such a stupid fucking question. If you went up then went down+left in an attempt to do less than 90 degrees, you'd do less than 90 degrees
>>387535472
It's the same fucking thing, SA1 just made it a standard move. If you wanna complain about jump dash, complain about the fire shield from 3&K
>>
>>387535853
>It's the same fucking thing
Except it's not if it doesn't have the part of the homing attack that made it a problem, is it.
>>
>>387536032
I just said if you want to complain about the jump dash, complain about the fire shield.
I'm sick of people pretending like SA1 invented all these bad things when they were in the classic games
>>
"hi i'm adventurefag, i am fucking retarded HURRR"

boost to win is the only good one
>>
somebody post the webm of clipping through the floor in the first stage of Sonic Adventure when you try to turn
>>
>>387535853
yeah but what happens if you turn in the wrong direction?
>>
>>387536115
The Fire Shield was fine in it's game because it would have to be used with some thought other wise you could fling yourself into spikes or an enemy fairly easily.
It's the fact that the jump dash doesn't carry momentum that makes it a problem anon.
>>
>>387536121
fuck off stupid boostshitter. Enjoy your stupid temple run shit that's no better than the Sonic mobile game
>>387536190
What's that gonna prove? That the game has bugs? Wow. I totally didn't know that. Of fucking course the game has bugs. But if the control style was brought into a more polished Sonic game, the bugs wouldn't be there and you would see that it's the best control style
>>
Heh sonic fans
>>
>>387536305
You're right, Sonic Adventure would be the ideal style of Sonic gameplay if it weren't so buggy, loose and bloated with garbage side characters.
>>
>>387532854
God that video is a fucking meme. It's the same argument as "hold right to win" someone makes when someone who has memorized Green Hill Zone in Sonic 1 clears it with like three jump presses.

Learning how to run that level with boosting along takes practice and dedication. You can not do what is done in that video as a first time player.
>>
>>387531480
XD nice copypasta
>>
What even is this "boostshit" that is such a hot topic right now?
>>
>>387532031

Yeah, it's pretty damn fun. I like Unleashed, the beat em' up parts aren't nearly as bad as people make them out, they're just really repetitive. If you can't deal with them you still have colors which is just the good parts of unleashed, and Generations which is pretty great.
>>
>>387536576
In newer Sonic 3D titles you have an energy bar that lets Sonic run really fast and break through enemies. You charge it by performing well and gathering rings. It's actually a decent reward system and good players can maintain it even in the more difficult levels. There's a lot of balance potential in it.

Of course easier levels can be absolutely destroyed once you get a feel for their timing so it's not all perfect.

But it is fun.
>>
>>387536305
enjoy your bad game design and bad stages adventard
>>
>>387536527

You literally can't. You need to unlock the boost upgrades to be able to boost that much. This guy is using late game upgrades just to make a joke video, in fact he said so himself. The description of the video said that this wasn't meant to diss the gameplay in anyway but just to showcase a funny run through the level using just boost.
>>
>>387536246
What are you asking? If I turned left? If I turned backwards? What is "the wrong direction"?
>>387536294
So...the same as the homing attack? You could fling yourself into spikes or a bottomless pit easily too. Neither of them carry momentum. They're the same thing. Don't complain about one and not the other
>>387536463
Yeah, glad you realized.
>>387536527
>>387536943
okay, boostshitters
>>387536539
It is actually a copy pasta. I didn't write it nor did I make the video. I just used them because I share the same interest and opinion
>>387536749
stupid boostshitter
>>
>>387536726
Isn't that in at least ds 2d sonics as well? Haven't
really played 3d sonics since sonic adventure 2. Except generations. Most of the other stuff I have only tried out of curiosity.
>>
>gets Blown The Fuck Out(tm) three days in a row in every single thread he makes
>keeps making them

You're the most autistic person in this entire board, and that is saying something. Why can't you just accept that people think your childhood gem plays like shit?
It's not the rest of the world that can't realize how good it is, it's just you that can't realize how bad it is. Just because you got used to it by playing it for years doesn't mean other people should, if the game feels like shit to play then that is a flaw.

I enjoy the 3D-style adventure games, as a guilty pleasure. Hell, Shadow The Hedgehog is my favorite of them all, and I even enjoy playing through Sonic 06, but they're all broken.
>>
>>387537254

Yeah, the boost formula was invented in Rush, and then they adapted it into 3D with Unleashed.
>>
>>387537249
>I didn't write it nor did I make the video.

Yeah, right. You already admitted days ago that you're the same guy making the threads over and over again because you can't stand people shitting on your childhood memories. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>387537249
I'm so glad that new sonic games are going to play absolutely nothing like SA1 or SA2. It actually makes me a very happy person, just because it pisses you off.
>>
>>387537249
>Neither of them carry momentum.
You aren't being serious are you?
The jump dash is the only one of the two that doesn't carry momentum as you can see with the video you yourself posted. The fire shield on the other hand does. Why don't you go and make a webm for that.
>>
>>387537316
>btfo
Where? When? Everytime someone's pointing something out, I've recorded a webm proving them wrong. The only times I've been "BTFO" were when I said boostgames don't have 3D platforming.
>b-but the game feels like shit
To you. Not to me and not to hundreds of people. Your opinion is not objective
>>387537475
The guy who wrote it also made that graph in the OP. He stopped posting about 3 months ago, note how the video is from February
>>387537484
stupid boostshitter
>>
>>387537557
Why don't YOU go and make a webm, huh? You're the one defending the fucking fire shield
>>
>>387537573
>Your opinion is not objective

Neither is yours, so what the fuck is the point os this thread?
>>
>>387537637
>You're the one defending the fucking fire shield
As opposed to defending the homing attack which is the problem here?
>>
>>387531480
Sonic is a momentum based platformer, 90 degree turns at high speed is not momentum based, thus not a thing that has any place in a Sonic franchise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61hqvaO1WvE

Now this is boosting.
>>
>>387537683
To help people understand where I'm coming from and hopefully open their eyes. As I said, I didn't make the video or the graph, or the copy pasta. Some guy made that all and when I saw all of his posts, it opened my eyes. Now I want to do the same to others
>>387537747
Look all I'm saying is that if you believe the fire shield carries momentum, feel free to show me
>>387537798
Until momentum is done right in a 3D Sonic game, I stand by the idea that momentum needs to be sacrificed in the 3D Sonic games
>>
>>387537637
>willing to make a webm when he thinks he's right
>not when he knows his claims won't hold
Kek
>>
>>387531480
That's the problem with adventure though
I wanna nudge to the right to avoid obstacles not go craning off the cliff
>>
>>387537902
It interrupts momentum but does not home in on anything, is locked behind a power up, and contributes to forward momentum after use.

It has one thing in common with the homing attack and that you can't see why their differences makes homing vastly inferior only indicates you're in need of a LOT more eye opening before you're ready to have a discussion with anyone else here.
>>
>>387537902
>To help people understand where I'm coming from and hopefully open their eyes.

You're not going to open anyone's eyes if it's all subjective, you're being just as retarded as the people you're trying to refute.

You like the style of gameplay the adventur games bring, cool. Most people didn't so they changed up the formula. There's no point in making these autistic threads and you're not going to convince anyone that an 18 year old game widely considered to be glitchy and awkward has secretly the perfect gameplay mechanics.

It's your opinion, and no one is posting daily threads trying to specifically refute you, so stop doing the same, you just sound like a fucking child who can't deal with reality.
>>
>>387537902
Momentum works as intended in Generations.
Building up speed, slowing down, having to sacrifice frontal positioning speed to make way for going sideways
2D games does momentum correctly(left right), 3D does it the same way but in two more(left right forward backward) angles.

If you want to turn it's gonna be just like the initial build up+mass to be able to turn.

Your illogical way is like reversing in BROtH when releasing the reverse key.
https://youtu.be/sR3a0gixfwI?t=23
>>
boosting is fun
i don't care what other sonic fans think
i never have
i want to go fast
>>
>>387537902
>Look all I'm saying is that if you believe the fire shield carries momentum, feel free to show me
Not him but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT_uPXsDvK8
You can clearly see sonic coming out of the fireball in a top speed run.
>>
>>387537573
I don't even play sonic games, I just absolutely love the fact that you're so mad to have invented a term all by yourself. I fully support the new direction that sonic games have taken and it's all your fault.
>>
>>387537902
>I stand by the idea that momentum needs to be sacrificed in the 3D Sonic games

Lack of momentum is literally what killed the early 3D sonic games. The fucking mach sections in 06 would've been MILES better to deal with if Sonic had any kind of momentum in his movement.

90% of clipping and glitching issues that people record on youtube are the result of the dodgy as fuck over-sensitive controls sending them flying in the wrong direction. It goes against everything we're used to in video games.
>>
>>387531480
> Boostshit is NOT suitable for 3D platforming.
Neither is going fast which is why the pre-boost games are so heavily scripted and you still have to learn to play around the janky over-responsive controls that have nonsensical momentum. Not only that but there is barely any "platforming" to begin with. Which is why the newer games either flip to 2D or keep the platforming relatively simple. If you want to do complex platforming in pre-boost it ends up just being memorization. Which your kidding yourself if you think is something that requires "gitting gud." Not that the boost games don't also have that problem.

I like the Adventure games, but I think it's really easy for people who have played them too much to underestimate how bad the controls really are.

Unrelated to the argument itself stating your opinion like a desperate petulant child not only makes you look bad but ruins any semblance of a reasonable argument to what your presenting.
>>
File: 1500149205157.jpg (157KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
1500149205157.jpg
157KB, 690x690px
all sonic games are bad
>>
>>387532854
Please, show Planet Wisp or City Escape with one hand
>>
Sonic is a shit platformer in 2D or 3D.
>>
File: 1502932171041.jpg (255KB, 1277x449px) Image search: [Google]
1502932171041.jpg
255KB, 1277x449px
>>
but the boost games are fun
>>
File: 1502457635870.png (260KB, 731x835px) Image search: [Google]
1502457635870.png
260KB, 731x835px
>>387538734
NOOOOOO

SONIC 06 IS NOT ADVENTURE 3
>>
File: slow turn.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
slow turn.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>387537937
>>387538329
>>387538115
oh wow, you got me. A bloo hoo hoo i'm btfo!!! Guess the homing attack IS bad!
>>387538083
Stupid boostshitter, learn to not tip the analog stick all the way over if you just wanna make a small movement
>>387538174
fuck off. Yes, it is my opinion. I do not care. I DO NOT CARE. I'M FUCKING AUTISTIC. YOU GUYS GOT ME WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I'M FUKCING AUTSTIC. GOD I'M SUCH AN AUTISTIC RETARD. I JUST.....ARRRRRRGHJHHHH.....I FUCKING HATE BOOSTSHITTERS
>>387538253
Sonic Adventure also features momentum in building up speed and slowing down just not when going directly right or left after building up speed. I still prefer this over Cripple Sonic's movement
>>387538340
fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU
>>387538392
stupid fucking boostshitter. Enjoy your cripple controls
>>387538681
>>387538734
>>387538828
fucking boostshitters
>>
>>387534506
All you doing is showing us that sonic is, it always was.

The movement in newer sonic just feels better, which makes it the better option. Even with one hand Sonic Generations is still more fun than Adventure. So in my book your video is a point in favor of boosting.

At best you could use your video as evidence the game should be made harder, which I would agree with. Sonic has always been too easy.
>>
>>387538942
Chris, please stop posting.
>>
File: it hurts.jpg (126KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.jpg
126KB, 433x419px
>>387538942
this guy is losing his fucking mind
>>
>>387538942
Man I love the momentum in your webm Anon. Reminds me of the classics. Would be cool if Sonic Adventure controlled that well!
>>
>>387538942
ahahaha this man is broken
>>
>>387538942
You're autistic, and not the "hurr durr autism meme", but actual autism.

The faster sonic goes the longer distance is needed to turn forward speed to sideways speed.
>>
>implying
Unleashed is the best one to speedrun by a landslide
>>
>>387538947
>>387539054
>>387539063
>>387539094
stupid fucking boostshitters, FUCK YOU
>>387539065
>>387539142
Yeah, enjoy your fucking Cripple Sonic. I wanna move right, not up+right. Sonic is a fucking CRIPPLE in the boostgames, even when moving at slow speeds
>>
File: 1419312130576.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1419312130576.png
362KB, 700x700px
I've never played a 3D Sonic game (because I'm not a retard) but I don't see how the right is casualized. Wouldn't it be easier to be able to turn on a dime? The right requires you to actually anticipate turns and allows for more fluid movement instead of hard lefts and rights.
>>
File: 1503015117460s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1503015117460s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>387531480
Mania is out and classic fans are happy
Forces will be released in novemeber and boost fans will be happy
You will never be happy, keep crying adventurecuck
>>
>>387539142

I actually think he is literally autistic. I feel kinda bad for replying now.
>>
>>387531480
>Adventure series isn't boost shit
>Homing attack chains are encouraged in 2 and there are a few of in 1
>trampoline chains are all over most stages for both of them
>2 has a shit ton of rails
>>
>>387539252
>I wanna move right, not up+right.
Then don't run so fast silly ;P

Big boy games let the player make choices based on which needs they have and how best to meet them. There are little to no points in 3D Sonic games that demand on the dime turning at max speed. It was more detriment than benefit. The newer games control better sweety. Get over it.

Now if only boost games would up their level design game. There's a discussion that needs having.
>>
>>387538942
but what's wrong with having fun
>>
>>387539252
No, you on the other hand is crippled mentally.
>>
>>387539280
I didn't make the chart
>>387539343
FUCK YOU. You NEVER liked Sonic
>>387539364
shut the fuck up, stupid fucking boostshitter. Sorry that your Sonic is fucking CRIPPLED
>>387539419
Did you read the OP? It said "platforming" has become those things. There's a lot of platforming in the Adventure games but in the boostgames, all 3D "platforming" is just that stupid chain/rail shit
>>387539473
Did you watch the fucking webm? That was at a slow speed. No they don't control better. They're fucking cripple shit that controls like a car. Sonic should not control like a car
>>387539491
boostshit is not fun
>>387539519
Learn how to speak English, you stupid boostshitter
>>
>>387531480
right is better
Generations and Colors > Sonic Adventure 2 > Sonic Adventure 1
>>
>>387539682
Are you having fun?
>>
>>387539682
Complete grade school physics before you hurt yourself more than you already have.
>>
>>387539785
yeah yeah yeah, FUCK YOU. Stupid boostshitter. I'm sure you love your stupid autorunner mobile games
>>387539831
I'm having fun when I'm playing Adventure
>>387539859
okay, Boostshitter. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Enjoy your fucking Cripple Sonic
>>
File: 1406067264120.jpg (27KB, 341x273px) Image search: [Google]
1406067264120.jpg
27KB, 341x273px
>>387531480
>left
>sonic's ankles are made of substances stronger than carbon steel
>the rules of physics don't apply to him, giving the ability to instantly redirect momentum

>right
>actually has to make a curve in relation to his momentum

I know that boostshit gets a bad rap and that this is a bait image, but you're absolutely retarded if you think it's bad because of the physics/controls.
>>
>>387539980
Well I sleep very well at night knowing that your unrealistic CRIPPLED sonic has been abandoned.

Notice how I didn't capitalize the S in his name?
You gonna cry and hit your head against your cracked wall because of it?
>>
File: smug frog.png (15KB, 315x313px) Image search: [Google]
smug frog.png
15KB, 315x313px
>mfw this guy is a master troll
There's no way he wrote >>387538942 with a straight face
>>
File: Hypermetalsonicprofile.png (443KB, 606x766px) Image search: [Google]
Hypermetalsonicprofile.png
443KB, 606x766px
>>387539980
I bet you cry while playing Adventure, because there will NEVER be another Adventure game
>>
>>387539682
>Did you watch the fucking webm?
Yeah it looked great. The levels do not require hairpin turning and at high speed it would be a detriment. Why would I want more finicky controls?

When the game wants to challenge you with more platform heavy segments the controls alter themselves to be more appropriate. This is the best of both worlds as opposed to the crackhead controls of SA2 that are jank as fuck at high speeds leaving you prone to careening off in unintended directions or a new breed of jank when going slow and you twitch all over the place trying to land on a platform.

This is better. Cry more.
>>
>>387540128

He's been making these threads non-stop since Mania came out. Troll or not, this is some autistic determination.
>>
>>387538942
So, your just resorting to insulting people who disagree with you at this point? With a made up insult no less. Maybe if you had actually presented your opinion like a adult instead of screaming at everyone like a toddler we could have had a nice thread with a real discussion.

Your actively lowering the average of the entire board congratulations. I hope you get so furious you decide to never share your inane opinions again.
>>
>>387539682
but it is fun for me
so it's fun
>>
>>387540128
don't respond to yourself anon, you know you weren't pretending.
>>
>>387539252
All of us are happy with boosting.

You're miserable.

Loser.
>>
>>387540107
Did you read the damn thread? I already said that I think that this kind of momentum should be sacrificed in 3D Sonic because it has never worked
>>387540113
>>387540173
Stupid boostshitters, fuck off. You NEVER even liked Sonic. Go back to your fucking temple run mobile shit
>>387540128
fuck off, stupid boostshitter
>>387540237
Sonic Adventure doesn't require turning directly right or left at high speed either, but it's there. The complete control you get over Sonic's movement in Adventure is much better than this stupid cripple shit that takes me into a wrong direction even when I'm moving at a slow speed.
>>387540261
fucking boostshitter, FUCK OFF
>>387540320
Yeah I tried real discussion, it doesn't work because nothing gets through your thick fucking skulls. I've made a whole folder of webms and yet you guys pretend as if everything I'm showing you isn't real
>>387540371
>>387540503
FUCKING BOOSTSHITTERS THAT NEVER LIKED SONIC. FUCK OFF AND LEAVE MY FRANCHISE ALONE
>>
This dude is a riot
>>
File: (true control).webm (3MB, 474x400px) Image search: [Google]
(true control).webm
3MB, 474x400px
>>
File: Beautifulhatandsunglasses.png (697KB, 768x574px) Image search: [Google]
Beautifulhatandsunglasses.png
697KB, 768x574px
>>387540646
But I love Sonic, classic and boost

None of that on rail shooter, treasure hunting garbage
>>
>>387538942
>can't come up with valid response
>just calls them shitters

man your argument makes me think.
>>
File: Sonic-Forces_1.png (807KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-Forces_1.png
807KB, 1024x576px
Anyone else excited for Sonic Adventure 4: episode Infinite?
>>
>>387540646
but i like adventure, boost, and 2d

what's wrong with that? they're all fun! I love sonic!
>>
>>
>>387540746
>>387541008
yeah wow, bugs. I already talked about this earlier
>>387540791
>>387540984
You can't like Sonic and like boost at the same time. IT'S NOT SONIC. It's fucking Temple Run with a Sonic skin
>>387540929
Response to what? People ignoring the webm? People saying that boostgames are good? People blatantly making baitposts like "sonic was never good"?
>>
>>387540746
Arin's a supreme faggot and honestly I have never encountered a clipping glitch like that when playing SA. But this webm does showcase the absolute retardation of SA's controls all the same. Just watch him fight his last input as he zigzags left and right trying to center Sonic to pick up rings on any of the straight aways he runs through here.

That's the power of Adventurefaggotry right there. Behold!
>>
>>387540746
so this is the power... of sonic adventure...
>>
>>387538423
Fucking this!!
The cake is a lie xDD
>>
>>387540646
> I've made a whole folder of webms and yet you guys pretend as if everything I'm showing you isn't real.

Yeah, apparently it's threads and threads of people who are "wrong." Not that your just so completely out of touch with reality that not only does everyone else's much more reasonable opinions not get through your "thick skull." You actually believe that your communicating in a way that resembles real rational thought or anything in the ballpark of reasonably presented argument.

Keep digging that grave champ. I know you can't see it, but the show your putting on is pretty amazing. The fact that your only comeback is a poorly thought out insult that you made up and telling people that "they never liked Sonic" which isn't even relevant would cause a smarter individual to question their approach.
>>
>>387541082
Why are you the ultimate arbitrator of what people can and cannot like
>>
OP makes me feel ashamed to be a Sonic fan. Can't we agree on both being great? I love Adventure's open level design and technical physics/controls and I love Boost era's satisfying, action-y obstacle course runs.
>>
>>387541082
but i do, because it's part of the sonic franchise

you can't say a game in a series isn't really part of it because you don't like it

all sonic games are sonic games, even the ones you dislike

but i love all the sonic games

they are fun!
>>
File: gltron.png (96KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
gltron.png
96KB, 320x240px
>>387535379
>saying 90 degrees turning is a bad thing while posting tron
>>
>>387531480
the one on the right was always used for racing games and shit.
>>
>>387540646
I played Sonic on release, the original. While I have not played all games my friend has.

Both of us agree that boosting is the best thing to ever happen to the series. It's only autistics like you that can't appreciate. The vast majority of Sonic players love boosting and are happy, while small minorities of defective people such as yourself scream on the internet all day. That's why Sega will continue to make bosot games because that's what people want.

It's our franchise, not yours.
>>
File: ice crap.webm (1MB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
ice crap.webm
1MB, 950x534px
>>387540746
NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1502659810745.jpg (67KB, 479x371px) Image search: [Google]
1502659810745.jpg
67KB, 479x371px
>>387531480
Man, you've been at it for 3-4 days now and your biggest argument is that Sonic should stop being Sonic because of a few games with bad level design, which has had nothing to do with momentum. At this rate, you might as well start a fukken general for your autism.
>>
someone please tell me every post in this thread is copypasta so I don't have to kill myself
>>
>>387541082
Temple run with Sonic running really fast > Tails in a mech for no reason
>>
File: IMG_2879.jpg (74KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2879.jpg
74KB, 800x800px
>>387531480

>no platforming
>he never played Jungle Joyride/Chun-nan

Those two stages alone prove that you only played the first few levels of a boost game. I remember Meteor coaster being a trip too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtl05_8l2UA
>>
Holy shit, I'm OP, I want Senac to hit maximum speed instantly, and when I release any button Sanic should instantly stahp movang!
>>
>>387531480
>it's a sonic fan
>something about sonic changes over the years
>"SONIC DOES NOT HAVE BLOOST LEGS"
>fits of rage and petty namecalling when anyone disagrees
the sonic fanbase autism stereotype is rock fucking solid
>>
>>387531480
>Sonic A1 and A2 aged like shit
>Generations is great
>Unleashed is great
>Colors is great
geez OP you are OBJECTIVELY wrong
>>
>>387541189
>>387541354
>>387541726
Yeah yeah, enjoy your fucking Cripple Sonic Temple Run QTE shit
>>387541204
>>387541229
Fuck off, stupid boostshitter
>>387541209
NO. BOOSTSHIT IS FUCKING GARBAGE. I WOULD RATHER MUTILATE MY DICK AND FEED IT TO MYSELF IN A CAN OF SOUP THAN EVER SAY THAT SHIT WAS GOOD
>>387541294
Yeah and Sonic shouldn't control like a fucking car
>>387541432
No one's forcing you to come into the thread.
>>387541457
I'm not defending the mechs, I'm defending the Sonic gameplay
>>387541576
You call this 3D platforming?
>>387541595
Sonic doesn't control like that in Adventure, dumbass. He builds up speed and he loses speed when slowing down. The only time he doesn't have momentum is when shifting directions at full speed, as seen in the chart
>>
>>387541772
but it's fun, why am i stupid? i like what is fun
>>
>>387541772
Anon, are you okay? I thought games were supposed to be fun.
I understand what you're trying to say but the way you say it makes you look like a fool.
Also how about instead of making useless webms about Sonic turning weirdly, you make webms of SA1/SA2's amazing physics/level design? Those are much more interesting and way less autistic to talk about.
>>
Eggmanland is the hardest stage in any sonic game period.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cET7afZKT-w

>>387541772

To be fair, Jungle Joyride was execution heavy and is much harder than that video made it out to be.
>>
>>387541772
>The only time he doesn't have momentum
Good you realized you're retarded.
Sonic needs momentum, falling, accelerating, turning etc.
>>
>>387541772
Why do you think it's acceptable to respond to an actual considered statement with the equivalent of "no, your stupid."

What do you think that even accomplishes? Why even respond if that's all your going to say? I'm legitimately impressed that your stubborn enough to just keep responding only to actively stunt and stop the discussion. It's just you sitting there with your fingers in your ears going "LA LA LA I can't hear you!" in this whole thread.
>>
>>387541989
>Also how about instead of making useless webms about Sonic turning weirdly, you make webms of SA1/SA2's amazing physics/level design?

because it doesn't and he knows it doesn't.
>>
>>387540746
Funny part is, all he had to do was hold forward.
>>
Good thing good Sonic games knows momentum.
https://youtu.be/9OFYafBIKiM?t=35
>>
File: sonic adventure_1.webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
sonic adventure_1.webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>387541840
Boostshit IS NOT fun
>>387541989
Games are fun, just not boost games
>>387542021
He does have weight when falling, not momentum. He does have momentum when accelerating, but not turning. It works fine and I like it more than cripple shit
>>387542061
>>387542138
>>
>>387542282
then go into great detasil on why it isn't fun or your complaining will go to waste like it already is.

inb4

>ITS NOT FUN CUZ I SAID ITS NOT FUN !!!!!!!!
>>
>alienating posters that might actually agree with you by calling others "boostshitters"
>exhibiting all the behavior expected of a tripfag
I dislike the modern formula as much as the next guy, but geez, take a chill pill.
>>
>>387542282
yeah but i have fun with it so i guess it is fun!
>>
>>387542138
I replayed SA1 and SA2 this year.
SA1 had objectively good level design, with multiple routes and rewards in obscure places for hardcore players.
SA2 is the flashiest and most fun Sonic has been due to the new score system, which is enhanced exclusively to SA2 by adding Bounce Ring and actual grinding mechanics.
You should respect these games more. Boost has a lot of great aspects but the Adventure games did too, don't ignore that.
>>
>>387542349
read the fucking OP
>>387542406
>>387542443
>>
File: 1502952366239-v.png (3KB, 203x171px) Image search: [Google]
1502952366239-v.png
3KB, 203x171px
>the absolute state of adventurecucks
>>
>>387531480
omg you post image with person who has fashion i dont agree with!
RRRRR
>>
>>387542282
Why would you want to skip large parts of the level? Is it that shit?
>>
How much longer do you guys think he'll last?
I'm thinking maybe as long as the Adventure games did: two games
>>
>>387542282
Hey, it takes me little to no effort to write these out so if you think copy and pasting a response will get me to stop your wrong.

At this point I'm just legitimately curious how long you'll keep responding.

> Boostshit IS NOT fun
Yes, it is you Advenshit. Advenshit IS NOT fun.
>>
>>387542505
i will enjoy it, because it's fun!
you can't objectively disprove fun!
>>
>>387542543
>>387542697
>>387542725
>>387542597
haha wow you're funny! What an amazing joke! Ahhahhahhahahahahhahahhahahahha..,...............I literally CANNOT stop laughing!!!!!!
>>
>>387542282

Ok. SA aged like milk, by the way.
>>
i feel like im the minority who likes sonic heroes cause it was a fun BRAWLER game of all things
mediocre SONIC game though
>>
>>387542803
> Yeah yeah, enjoy your fucking Cripple Sonic Temple Run QTE shit

Yeah yeah, enjoy your fucking Cripple Sonic early 3D jank shit.
>>
>>387542803
Sonic's arms look better as blue :^)
>>
Can't we all just agree that Adventure and boost games are BOTH shit?
>>
File: 268.jpg (20KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
20KB, 329x399px
>>387542456
To be fair though, there's not much reason to explore in Adventure 1 aside from collecting rings you could easily grind for anyways; that's just for Chao Garden.

The ranking system in Adventure 2 is really stingy and inconsistent at times for Sonic's few stages. Metal Harbor in particular is the most egregious; you're practically mandated to either zip around and grab every single hidden ring or manage to avoid getting fucked over by collision detection going for the extra point bonus at the (time limited!) missile setpiece, all just for a single A rank.
>>387542505
And this is the same anon who told you to get Dreamcast footage the other day. If I weren't namefagging, you wouldn't have done a whole 180. I'm really tired of these threads since it only invites flamewars if anything else.
>>
File: 1478917084441.jpg (13KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1478917084441.jpg
13KB, 184x184px
>everything wrong with the sonic fanbase in one post

Is OP the Barneyfag of Sonic?
>>
Utopia uses the right side style of momentum and it controls like a fucking dream. The camera is still a little janky, but the demo they release already plays better than all Adventure titles.
>>
>>387542820
>>387542920
>>387542994
>>387543053
Fuck off, boostshitters. You NEVER liked Sonic
>>387542946
okay? I don't give a shit what color his arms are
>>
>>387543103
Yes, and more.
>>
>>387543053
You are very right. It would be cool to have a shop system for shit other than Chao so that Rings would have more purpose.
I like SA2's strict ranking system (100% unfair on Mad Space though.) but that is pretty much subjective and I understand it's flaws.
>>
File: 1503093002449.webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503093002449.webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>387542282
Can't you do anything right?
>>
>>387543358
but i love boost and i love sonic
what's wrong with this?
>>
>>387543358
> You NEVER liked Sonic
Yeah I did. I still do. Boostshit is still better. What does whether or not someone did or does like Sonic have to do with whether or not they can compare or judge two different types of game play and mechanics. Also, here's a hot tip. People get to decide what their opinions are and you can't do anything about it unless you can actually convince them to change their mind with a rational debate.
>>
boost is fun, i don't get the hate

but hey man, have fun with your sonic games, i'll enjoy my sonic games too :D
>>
>>387543630
Thank you
>>387543646
>>387543665
>>387543809
>>
File: 1477376188763.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477376188763.webm
3MB, 853x480px
I must have played this demo for at least the the amount of time I wasted on every modern sonic, out of the ones I've completed (adventure1, 2, colors, generations, generations unleashed mod). Something between this and Robo Blast would be great and I think it deserves a chance.
>>
>>387543887
haha! your funny!

i never played that sonic game, is it a fan game? have you played sonic rush? it's 2d and fun! you'd like it!
>>
>>387543887

>>
>>387531480

Are you that Brazilian kid that hates phone games? You sound just as autistic.
>>
>>387532220
Sonic Unleashed has that level? I must have missed it, it looks fucking awesome. Where in the hub is it?
>>
File: WhereAreTheDongs.gif (865KB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
WhereAreTheDongs.gif
865KB, 370x281px
ok why the fuck do I keep seeing this same fucking thread these last couple of days

Is it the same guy or a bunch of autists on a rotating schedule
>>
This is so autistic. Sonic moves so fast that gradual turns will pretty much feel like sharp turns by the naked eye.
>>
File: IMG_0168.png (8KB, 673x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.png
8KB, 673x228px
How did things got THIS autistic?
>>
>>387544157
it's one guy

i'm telling him how much I love sonic -- all sonic -- including boost sonic -- because it makes him mad, and that's funny!

Hey everyone, let's all talk about how great boost sonic is? what's your favorites? I can't wait for FORCES!
>>
>>387544157

Same guy. It's the most autistic thing I've seen on /v/ in years.
>>
Sonic Unleashed DLC stages are what I want more of from boost games.
The only thing that Forces needs to be good is good level design. That's it.
>>
>>387544157
It's the same guy. This is his blue-armed Sonic autistic war. He won't rest until he's won.
>>
>>387544060
I actually did play Sonic Rush when I was in middle school. I liked it back then but that was before I realized how stupid boostshit is
>>387544062
>>387544080
no
>>387544101
It's DLC
>>387544157
It's me
>>387544254
No they won't. They're just as crippled at fast speeds as they are at slow speeds.
>>
>>387544382
Someone needs to bait Barneyfag as well so we have a real party on our hands.
>>
>>387544157
This is half-press all over again. I'm hoping that at some point this all just turns out to be some skub/anti-skub-esque spicy meme but clearly this is not the case.
>>
>>387544517
yeah i played it too and i loved it, it's almost as good as generations

also, generations is probably the best sonic game. it's the height of the gameplay and design.

what is your favorite? :D
>>
>>387531480
>Do you like sonic because speed?
Play classic and boost
>Do you like sonic because platforming?
Play fucking Mario

Adventure games are trash , the only good thing from the games are the songs and the friends.
Is like they try to make a mario clone and failed so bad.
>>
>>387544517

>>
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! VROMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

\I'M GOING FAST, BOOST IS FUN! I LIKE SONIC!q ITS A FUN SERIES! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
>>
>>387544630
Generations is fucking CRIPPLE GARBAGE. My favorite is Adventure
>>387544662
>hurr durr classic games are all about going fast
Sonic 2 is the only one of the classic games to put an emphasis on speed rather than platforming.
>>387544681
>>
File: 1502837086417.gif (904KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502837086417.gif
904KB, 240x240px
>i-it's doesn't matter that Adventure is a bug riddled fidgeting mess that was a dated piece of shite even when it came out because it's the controls that matter
>b-but momentum based controls suck because of a few games with bad level design

This autism is way out of control
>>
>ctrl+f
>literally only two mentions of the word "chao" in this thread
what the fuck i thought this was an adventure thread
>>
>>387544598
Clearly this kind of autism is caused by not using skub.
>>
>>387544805
You already said that
>>
>>387543310
That is moreso level design than anything else.
>>
>>387544805
Nigger City escape and Speed Highway are so better in generations is not even funny
>>
>>387544805

Adventure is the worst pre-boost 3D game other than 06. Sonic Adventure 2, Heroes, and Shadow are all reasonable favorites for that gameplay style. Unless you like it for reasons other than the quality of the game like nostalgia for instance.

I love people like you who demand that people listen to them and then refuse to participate in the discussion. I can sit here and say whatever you want and you'll just keep responding.
>>
>>387544868
I never said either of those things. I said the Sonic gameplay in Adventure was good, and yes the controls are as well. If those two things were to be polished and put into a new game, it would be an amazing game. I also did not say momentum based controls are bad. See the classic games for examples. I just said that it hasn't worked in 3D yet. Unless you really think crippling Sonic to the point where he goes in the wrong direction at slow speeds is "good"
>>387545015
>>
>>387544805
yeah but it's fun, who cares?
>>
>>387544871
You are at ground zero of pure raw autism being unleashed.
>>
>>387545118
You already said that anon
>>
File: 1498794199057.png (413KB, 469x368px) Image search: [Google]
1498794199057.png
413KB, 469x368px
>>387538734
>>
>>387545091
I see you like having your levels become linear pieces of dog shit
>>387545116
>>387545272
>>387545139
boostshit CANNOT be fun
>>
>>387545296
but it is fun :DDD
>>
>>387531480
Friendly reminder that adventure fags are autistic and never liked sonic. Genesis a best.
>>
>>387531480
You have autistic problems and need help
>>
>>387538734
>>387545291
>Episode Silver
>Not Elise or Iblis
>>
File: 2017-04-26_18-44-34.png (161KB, 362x371px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-26_18-44-34.png
161KB, 362x371px
>>387545296
>linear pieces of dogshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sw_gjps14U
>>
>>387545296
Anon are you okay, you keep saying the same thing over and over?
>>
>>387545296

Can you at least come up with something new?
>>
>>387545417
BOOSTSHIT CANNOT BE FUN
>>387545523
Fuck off, I love Sonic. If I didn't like Sonic, I wouldn't sit in front of my computer for hours on end to post about how Sonic moves in a fucking video game.
>>387545570
>>387545785
>>387545713
That's the opposite of linear, you fucking moron
>>
File: Egghogfull.png (19KB, 669x943px) Image search: [Google]
Egghogfull.png
19KB, 669x943px
But the momentum maintained in the Boost games are a nice reflection on how Classic's momentum are done. Sure it's not exactly the same, but they're at least trying with it.

What even is the problem with maintaining that momentum if there aren't any parts in stages that require you to have pin-point precision?

The thing that's so great about the Boost games is that it's an entirely different breed of 3D platforming. All the other ones that saturate the market are Mario 64 clones, so the Boost formula is a really nice breath of fresh air.

Oh, and the doctor's note has come in. You have ascended their previous spectrum of autism that they had to bring it into the 4th dimension.
>>
>>387531480
>Any 3D "platforming" in a bost game is
>>hoaming attack chains
>>trampoline chains
>>rails
>>quicktime events (QTE)

You mean just like in Sonic Adventure 2?
>>
File: Dash_Panel.png (570KB, 1277x972px) Image search: [Google]
Dash_Panel.png
570KB, 1277x972px
This is the cancer killing Sonic, and even people who despise modern Sonic games will defend it because the 2D games had it too.
What's more fun: giving the player control of Sonic's speed, or forcing Sonic to move at a preset speed and angle at designated speed areas?
>>
I love these threads because we get to see someone go apeshit and write a full thesis and adamantly fight a non-issue over the course of a full 500 posts.
Antiboostshit threads are apex /v/.
>>
>>387545862
but it is fun! how is it not fun? prove it is not fun, haahah! :DDD
>>
>>387546016
But it is the method of incorporating the springs into a 3D space.
>>
>>387546056
This
>>
While I agree this is basically autisitic and its easier to rate each game on its own merit so while I dislike boost generations is one of the best 3d sonics. It did the boost well and its more fair in regards to stage design and bosses.
>>
File: 1501462004739.gif (2MB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1501462004739.gif
2MB, 323x221px
>Adventurefag bitching about automation in Boostshit
Adventure games are also filled with shitty excessive automation, though.

Boostshit only needs to add multiplayer and multiple laps, and it can work as a racing game.

Adventureshit has to remove a ton of stuff just to be good. At that point, it wouldn't even be Adventure anymore, it'd just be classic Sonic in 3D. Which would definitely be sweet. But if "Classic Sonic in 3D" is what you want, then you need to get off of Adventure's dick altogether, because those games completely missed the point.

Boostshit is merely Adventure's mistakes taken to their logical extreme. No longer even partly resembling the classic games, it stands on its own. Adventure exists merely as this awkward middle stage, somewhere in the uncanny valley between a proper momentum and slopes based platformer, and a heavily automated racing game.
>>
Is this guy the new FF XV kun
>>
>>387546016
When I first read the term "boostshit" and how it was the cancer ruining Sonic I legit thought it was referencing this from all games post 1998.
>>
File: 1502635516413.png (107KB, 237x221px) Image search: [Google]
1502635516413.png
107KB, 237x221px
3D Sonic is fucking cancer.
>>
>>387545821
>>387546132
Yes yes, enjoy your god damn crippled Sonic autorunner quick time event trash
>>387545881
CRIPPLING Sonic is not good momentum and the boostgames hardly have any 3D platforming. They should be called autorunners not platformers
>>387546001
>>387546189
we already covered this, read the fucking thread.
>>387546016
I guess, but they're also necessary to ensure that assholes like Arin don't purposely go slow into loops over water and then blame the game for making him fall into said water
>>387546092
Read the fucking OP
>>
Holy fuck autism city up in here.
>>
>>387546387
i did but it doesn't prove it's not fun, what gives? :DDD

your op doesn't explain how it's not fun. if it wasn't fun, why do i like it?
>>
>>387546387
>we already covered this
Prove it, faggot
>>
>>387545296

>I see you like having your levels become linear pieces of dog shit

Adventure levels are already rigidly linear, mostly automated pieces of dog shit. SA2 onwards are almost entirely shit copy-pasted rectangular corridors over a death pit. The watered down versions of the classic physics that are in SA1 are removed entirely by the time Heroes came around. SA1's movement isn't even particularly good or robust, as evidenced by the fact that it can't handle loops or any remotely fancy geometry without scripted sequences that break if you do anything besides hold forward and watch the movie. Nearly every problem you have with "boostshit" stems from SA1.
If a good 3D Sonic game is to be made, it's better to ignore all the trash Sonic Team has done for the past two decades.

>>387546016

Do people really not know the difference between a few boost panels scattered throughout classic Sonic, and dash panels being before every loop because the movement engine and camera system can't handle any remotely fancy geometry?
>>
>>387546387
I just told your autistic ass I don't like boost outside of generations.
>>
>>387546387
> Yes yes, enjoy your god damn crippled Sonic autorunner quick time event trash

Thanks. Could you reply without insulting me and respond to any argument I've made next? Avoid words and phrases like "boostshit, you never like Sonic," and "fun" while your at it. You know as in actually add something new to the discussion that your stalling trying to out because your losing the argument.
>>
>>387546556
I dunno about you, but I think it's funny when there's a dash panel in front of a loop because it implies that he's not capable of going fast enough to get through it.
>>
>>387546464
All those points listed are why I consider it not fun
>>387546507
right here >>387532854
>>387546556
>>387546734
>>
>>387546859
okay but that's more why it isn't fun for you. i like boost games. nothing is wrong with that :D
>>
>>387546859

Come on now anon your going backwards. Let's move this conversation forwards. This is basic human communication here.
>>
>>387546464
He's autestic and cannot handle change.

They changed it so he moves in curved lines instead of straight lines and it infuriates him.

That's really his entire point. Everything else is just a way of outletting his rage.
>>
Okay boys, OP here. Closing the thread now because my mommy wommy just cooked me up some hot chicken nuggets for dinner! Yum yum. Feel free to do whatever you want here. I'll make a new thread on Sunday. None tomorrow. I'm covering the day shift for a coworker tomorrow.
>>
>>387546556
Adventure 1 was made to be accessible to novice players. A lot of the common conventions with Sonic are harder to portray naturally in a 3D world, so they were toned down or made easier. They were also toned down to make level design easier.

Aside from air friction, Sonic controls closely to how he did in the classic games.
>>
>>387547195
Fuck yeah, chicken nuggets. I know your mom always makes the best
>>
>>387532854
>>387546859
>SA1 has automation, yes. But not to the degree of boostshit. It's like the classic series, they have automation too, but no one ever complains, because it's in moderation.
Compared to the classics, the shit that the Adventure games gave us was NOT in moderation. The Adventure games shit the bed when you look at it from the context of the classic games, to the same degree that the Boost games shit the bed when you look at it from the context of the Adventure games.

Noboy complains about it in the classic games, because the momentum that you're given still interacts with the slopes, can be takem advantage of by player input to reach different areas, and can be maintained and preserved even after the designated scripted area.

Adventure gives you moments of free speed, but then takes it away the instant that the scripted setpiece is over. It's inorganic patchwork in Adventure.
>>
>>387547195
I refuse to believe your autistic ass can function in a workplace. You probably argue with your co-workers about the doors not opening the way you think they should
>>
File: let go.jpg (13KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
13KB, 395x395px
I genuinely can't tell if OP is shitposting/trolling or just extremely autistic...
>>
>>387531480
>This meme image has been posted so many times that people actually acknowledged 'boost' and 'adventure' as phrases

I just wish all of you would die.
>>
File: you fucking sissy boys.gif (3MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
you fucking sissy boys.gif
3MB, 360x200px
>tfw adventuregames were fun
>tfw boost games are fun
>tfw not an autist on either side and have fun with everything
>>
>>387547419
There isn't an easy way to make it accessible to casuals without requiring a huge skill curve to where you can consider possibility of expert play.
>>
>>387547681
Don't use Three Kingdoms gifs to be a fence sitter
>>
>>387547481
I think he's might be autistic but at the same time, I'm not sure.
Posts like >>387538942 and >>387547195
make it seem like it's a ruse. Not to mention that he spams the same sentence over and over again. Yet at the same time, he has been doing this for a few days and he does stay in the thread for hours mindlessly arguing with people
>>
Boostkino > Adventure
>>
>>387545862
You don't like sonic. You never did. You fucking hate it.
What you like is Adventure.
I like Genesis. I like Mania.
I like Sonic.
>>
I think the Adventure games are really awkward and janky, but I enjoy them a lot. Being used to Adventure 1 and 2 janky gameplay makes playing through 06 a bit better, you can usually avoid the more game breaking glitches when you're used to the janky gameplay. Shadow the Hedghehog is the better pre-boost 3D sonic game too. Not nearly as broken as the rest.
>>
>>387548296
I don't like that the new engine removed the ability to jump in the air after being hit.
>>
Is this guy Barneyfag or something?
>>
File: 1502399965309.jpg (96KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1502399965309.jpg
96KB, 569x802px
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE

YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

HEAD LIKE A HOLE

BLACK AS YOUR SOUL

I'D RATHER DIE

THAN GIVE YOU PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
>>
>>387545664
Silver deserved it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md5IXNdRV44
>>
>>387545291
>Episode Silver
>Not called The History of Trunks... I mean Silver.
>>
>>387548012
Even if he doesn't mean what he says, he's still autistic. No doubt about it.
>>
>>387549651

What does NIN have to do with rick and morty, and what do either have to do with this thread
>>
>>387531480
>People are unironically defending the aged shit that is adventure

Have you guys ever played Mario galaxy series? It makes sonic seem like unplayable shit, if you prefer old over boost you have abysmal standards
>>
>>387550401
Sonic was pretty good when the series copied Galaxy.
>>
>>387543053
SA2 has a good ranking system, the newer games are way too lenient.
>>
>>387550868
im one of the few people who prefer lost world to the boost games. I don't care about going fast I just like platforming and having fun.
>>
Hey.

Why do you guys like Sonic? I don't get it.

The series as a whole is mediocrity. Easily a B-Tier series from all the bad games, and yet it's still running and selling (?). What gives? You'd think the series would be dead by now.
>>
>>387551016
It had potential, but the level design and gimmick stages really shat the bed.
>>
>>387551016
I actually agree, not about lost world but about platforming. Everyone loves mania and that game has tons of stuff that slows you down, in 3D Sonic and especially boost games it's like people sperg out if Sonic isn't constantly going top speed and the level design suffers for it.
>>
>>387551068
Same reason people still buy Zelda games. The series produced masterpieces once and there's always the slim chance it'll happen again
>>
>>387531480
This image will never make sense to me. Mario in Mario 64 can't turn on a dime, he has a turning circle, granted its pretty slight, and its regarded as one of the best 3d platformers. Is Mario 64 shit now because it doesn't have TRUE CONTROL?
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.