[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would/do you need to appreciate Dragon Ball Xenoverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

What would/do you need to appreciate Dragon Ball Xenoverse series more?
>>
New engine and not just an upscaled ps3 game would be a good start
>>
>>387518318
Make it a 3v3 fighting game by an anime kuso company
>>
>>387518318
Better engine, better fighting controls that don't feel sluggish and change your fighting style instead of the same attack sequence. I want super saiyan hair that actually changes no just color.
I want a a lock on system that doesn't suck.
>>
Offline ActionRPG, like it's cousin dragonquest.
>>
XV games need better and tighter gameplay
it got better in XV2 but it still feels too floaty
hit confirms need a overhaul
also a new netcode
>>
Fix the damn netcode and make it so Cooler/Hit/Blue Goku/Fused Zamasu/CaC aren't the only characters worth playing.
>>
>>387518318
Probably just even more customization, considering that making your very own Donut Steel is the biggest thing the series has going for it.
>>
>>387518318
Can you make chrono in this game
>>
File: 1502045650802.jpg (88KB, 677x591px) Image search: [Google]
1502045650802.jpg
88KB, 677x591px
We should be able to get BUNNY CUSTUME FOR FEMALE! CaCs!
>>
>>387519498
That's what I tried to do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ejTIgXexyg
>>
Custom colors for all outfits.
Dedicated servers.
Anti-cheat.
Equipment slots for grab animations.
Ponytail for female CaCs.
>>
>>387518318
I'd love for the ability to take combo strings from different characters, I'd really like to take Beerus's hit strings for my own character instead of seeing the same tired Saiyan/Buu combo.
Skills need to have a small video attached to them to show HOW they work instead of just vauge words
The overall concept idea of the game's story could be done way better as well, it's literally always just "Oh it's X but STRONGER AND MORE EVIL", and never actually doing any sort of fun time fixing. Maybe instead, they'd try to go do small alternate routes or what if's and the goal is to bring it back close as you can to normal and then the time kai can use some dumb god magic to fix it proper.
Like, what if instead of just crushing 16 underfoot, Cell found out he had another one of those eternal batteries like in 17/18 and ate him too to become Cell X, then it's a new battle to bring him back down to Perfect Cell or something.
I don't play pvp so I can't comment on that aspect at all.
>>
>>387518318
Depth.
Non-stat based local PVP. Literally everyone except Gogeta is a waste and you can never play as fun characters like Krillin because they stop getting new builds after Namek, which is a sixth into the game.
The ability to play with all your CaCs in Local multiplayer, and have the other player be able to use their profile's CaCs while you're at it.
More customization in general, even if it means based Toriyama-san has to draw ANOTHER hairstyle!!!
More depth in the RPG Elements if they're so adamant about keeping them. Show how much stats increase instead of making you google when Health soft-caps.
More combat customization for you CaC rather than just "Namekian normals and throws" and the like.
>>
>>387518318
Customisable fighting style. I hate how it was only different depending on race, with no way to change it.
>>
To go back to being twelve years old.
>>
File: WVW69kjKxhY1VJjtdj.jpg (169KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kjKxhY1VJjtdj.jpg
169KB, 400x240px
For me, it would have to be a mix of what if heroes content and Fusions.
>>
>>387519773
Would look better with a light blue normal gi imo
>>
File: Toriyama-011112.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Toriyama-011112.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>387520495
I tried going with the cover art look, though there is no scarf to go with and no headband.
Kogu's headband would work but I'd need to mod it to change its colors but since I'm console tard, can't change it so I stick with spiky redhair.
>>
>>
>>387519820
Taking normal strings sounds cool, but then everyone would use Hit/Goku's strings and nothing else. Beerus' string fucking sucks.
>>
>>387522091
I'm aware, but at least it's variety, and again, I don't really play PVP, so I don't know how bad it can really be.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.