[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Classic Shadow is introduced into the Classic Universe >Sonic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ClassicShadow.png (279KB, 800x595px)
ClassicShadow.png
279KB, 800x595px
>Classic Shadow is introduced into the Classic Universe
>Sonic keeps the Drop Dash while Shadow is given the Insta-Shield

Would this be a good compromise?
>>
With the option of changing the moves in Mania this wouldn't even be neccessary
I'd be down for Shadow using different shield abilities though
>>
>>387511653
Is there really no way to use the optional moves during a saved-game playthrough?
>>
>>387510963
No, Shadow should just use guns.
>>
>>387510963
Shadow should have stayed dead at the end of SA2.
>>
What could you even use the insta-shield for? Always seemed useless to me.
>>
>>387512569
Then who would be Sonic's rival? Knuckles is a full-time good guy and Metal Sonic is a full-time bad guy.
>>
>>387512617
It extends the hurtbox of your jump, you can abuse the fuck out of it against the Carnival Night 2 boss, also it makes you go through shit like the orbital's spike, it's easily the most broken thing in Sonic 3
>>
>>387510963
Shadow has way too much baggage as a character to fit into an official classic-style Sonic game. Also the insta-shield is mostly useless.
>>
>>387512906
>Also the insta-shield is mostly useless.
>>387512754
>it's easily the most broken thing in Sonic 3

I think you may just be using it wrong
>>
>>387512742
Why does it even need a rival?
>>
>>387512742
Who gives a shit about having a rival? Even with Shadow there Sonic mostly just bounces from game to game doing new things with new characters. Ever since he's been brought back he hasn't had the role of a rival at all.
>>
File: hat.jpg (28KB, 500x341px)
hat.jpg
28KB, 500x341px
no
Shadow has no point in existing when Knuckles was always a better Shadow. Keep Shadow contained in your boostshit
>>
>>387513137
Shadow > Knuckles.
>>
>>387513185
If you're 13 and still listen to Linkin Park.
>>
File: s4-azel3.jpg (44KB, 593x443px)
s4-azel3.jpg
44KB, 593x443px
>>387513075
Because the potential of a rival fight is limitless
>>
>>387513137
>tfw no Knuckles with the hat
I'd rather have that then Shadow
>>
>>387513034
I use it on bosses just to speed them up, but bosses are already piss-easy. Hearing someone call the instashield "broken" as if it's some huge big deal of a move is hilarious to me.
>>
>>387513137
but Shadow is way more fun to play as than Knuckles in any game where they're together.

>>387512906
Given how hard they're trying to push Classic Sonic as an alternate world rather than just a past one, this would be a good time to sort of re-launch Shadow as a character.

Maybe instead of being an alien hybrid from space, he's just a normal, grumpy hedgehog.
>>
T. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMEAh5rhsc
>>
>>387513427
But Knuckles in non-Shadow games is more fun than all of Shadow's gameplay.
>>
>>387512617
It's good for hitting enemies with spiked defenses and not much else.
>>
>>387510963
You can unlock the Insta-Shield in Mania though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.