[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you prefer Hoshido or Nohr? Thematically and character wise,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2492.png (479KB, 781x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2492.png
479KB, 781x750px
Did you prefer Hoshido or Nohr? Thematically and character wise, not regarding the gameplay of Birthright and Conquest.
>>
>>387505128
I really, really, really adore Nohr. I like this darker chivalry tone they have, their castles are awesome.
>>
Xander has genuine brain damage. Leo is realistic, not a good person, but realistic. Elise is probably the only OK person without severe IQ problems. No opinion on the tittie monster.

Ryoma is too white knight. Sakura, I literally forget she's in the game. Hinoka has a horrible voice and flat chested despite being the oldest sibling. Takumi is a jackass and almost on par with Xanders in autism.

Azura is either psycho or genius. Birthright is less offensive but no real winners here. Hoshido needed flaws to make it a more realistic, yet flawed, world.
>>
>>387505128
Any interaction the avatar had with the Hoshidans was forced and honestly not genuine. Especially since you later find out everyone there lies about you being related by blood. The Nohr siblings raised you like if you were genuinely one of their own and they proved to be superior in both Conquest and Birthright. Coming to the end game of Conquest I didn't really care about what Ryoma and Takumi did. But coming to the end of Birthright, oh man. It stung.
>>
File: nohrian scum.png (861KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nohrian scum.png
861KB, 788x1000px
I'm a Nohrian scumâ„¢.
>>
File: 1457666662142.jpg (1MB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457666662142.jpg
1MB, 950x1200px
>>387505786
>not a good person

One of the very first things he does upon joining you in Nohr is stick his neck out for you and help you save as many dancers as possible, he's also recognized as a hero by his legendary book.
>>
>Do you prefer not-nips or not nips
One Ganglari bomb wasn't enough.
>>
>>387506206
Also killing Iago. God damn legend
>>
>>387506204
>not "a scum sandwich"
What a shit edit
>>
>>387505128
I'd say I enjoyed Nohr more for both the story and the maps/missions, and Camilla is very alluring. But my wife in only on Hoshido so I prefer them.
>>
>>387506952
Yukihira is a good waifu.
>>
>>387505128
Elise
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.