[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright faggots you have 10 seconds to post the comfiest driving/racing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

alright faggots you have 10 seconds to post the comfiest driving/racing game with the best environments and maps

go
>>
File: TAKE ME DOWN.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TAKE ME DOWN.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
>>387502295
>>
>>387502295
my first console game

I remember getting tired of being chased by cops and just driving around like a normal citizen.
>>
>>387502295
Wonder how many quit on the first story mission, because I know I did. What a shitty way to start a game.
>>
>>387503603
>What a shitty way to start a game.

You people make out like it's impossible or something when it's really just you are not likely to pass it on your first try. If you're still at it after 10 attempts then, frankly, you just fucking suck.
>>
HEY HEY
>>
>TFW didn't have a memory card so had to get my dad to do the driving test for me every time I wanted to play

Shit was so hard as a kid
>>
>>387504068
>You people
Woah buddy

>If you're still at it after 10 attempts then, frankly, you just fucking suck.
Yeah, not to mention absolutely no visual indicator or explanation on what any of the techniques you're supposed to pull off are. Garbage
>>
>>387502295
It's such a shame it doesn't play well with modern hardware. It's super comfy.
>>
>>387504945
I did it when I was 9, and I didn't even know english when I was 9. What's your excuse?
>>
>>387505194
I did it too under the same circumstances, still shit design.
>>
Driver isn't comfy at all, the difficulty is brutal as fuck
>>
>>387505071
How is it compared to the Colin Mcrae Rally games?
>>
>>387504945
>absolutely no visual indicator or explanation on what any of the techniques you're supposed to pull off are

You mean apart from the list of the maneuvers you are expected to perform that gets checked off as you complete them? Is the game really supposed to tell you "The break button stops the car. Use this button to pass the break test." or "The burnout button performs a burnout. Use this button to pass the burnout test."

It tells you exactly what to do, the difficulty was in pulling them off with the game's driving physics. It should only take you one or two tries to get used to the physics and then you pass the test easily. I'm sorry if you were too retarded to do that but that failing is on you, not the game.
>>
File: 1502525467788.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502525467788.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>pressing the left/right directional button once at the wrong time can send you into a full 360
>cops turning into fucking genocidal kamikaze's the moment they spot you
>civi cars not reacting in any way to a vehicle speeding toward them, actively run reds and shift into non-existent lanes of traffic like lemmings in an attempt to get you to smash into them head-on

Even as an adult this game pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>387502295
Crash Team Racing.
>>
>>387505575
>You mean apart from the list of the maneuvers
Yeah, those. No fucking shit. One is to weave around pillars, how the fuck are you supposed to know that? The other is to do laps around

>you are expected to perform that gets checked off as you complete them?
And what credentials does the player even have at that point? It's like opening the game up on a boss fight with absolutely no information and expecting the player to win.

Stop being such a nostalgiafag apologist. Driver series was never good to begin with in the first place.
>>
>>387506123
Funny how I managed it as a 10 year old.

Are you fucking dumber than a 10 year old? Jesus Christ, gets some balls, fag.
>>
My all-time favorite racing games are still Nfs:mw and sw ep1 pod racer.
No joke, I just love the feel.
Honorable Mention: that browser based Planet Hot Wheels game where you do tricks and fire weapons
>>
>>387505349
Stuntman would like a word with you.
>>
>>387506123
>One is to weave around pillars, how the fuck are you supposed to know that?

Again, it's not the game's fault if you don't know what the word "slalom" means.

This is not nostalgia, this is you being a fucking moron. Fucking children beat this shit and you make out like it was something ridiculously unreasonable. How are you not ashamed to be such a retard?
>>
>>387506301
>>387506586
Anyone is going to know how to do it after glancing at a vid to understand the terminology and do the mission with little problem. This isn't about what a child can or cannot do. The fact of the matter is that when you were a child, you had nothing better to do than run laps around the parking lot, praying that the planets aligned and you would magically pull off these maneuvers. Yeah, you'd get it maybe. Eventually. And yes, it is the game's fault for not telling me what the fuck "Slalom" means. Deal with it fags.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.