[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE LET'S PUT 900 KOROK SEEDS IM THE MAP BECAUSE WE DON'T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-06-22-10-41-15-.jpg (10KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-22-10-41-15-.jpg
10KB, 310x163px
DUDE LET'S PUT 900 KOROK SEEDS IM THE MAP BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN IT LMAO!!!
>>
DUDE LET'S SPAM THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA PLAY THE GAME LMAO!!!
>>
Are you seriously this fucking salty?
>>
This triggers the autistic completionist.
>>
It's Kolog, not "Korok". Stop using the Treehouse meme names.
>>
File: imacca.jpg (64KB, 680x220px) Image search: [Google]
imacca.jpg
64KB, 680x220px
>>387501235
Are you upset because Nintendo made one of the best games of the past decade?

Oh dear.
>>
>>387501235
wow, so salty hmmm.... too salty, no good, take it back Luigi
>>
>game has thousands of treasure chests
>they aren't exciting to open and only contain mediocre weapons and x5 arrows
>>
>>387501235
t. sonybro
>>
>>387502306
Lying on the internet. For shame.
>>
>>387502419
Well occasionally they have Amber, so technically that counts
>>
>>387501235
Can you emulate it with decent fps already?
>>
>this thread
OP is right and you're just a bunch of kids
>>
>>387501798
I'll call the Kunta Kinte just for you, anon.
>>
>>387501235
>Muh seeds
Only autistic losers care about collecting or complaining about these.
>>
900 small puzzles is pretty cool.
>>
>>387502104
And what game would that be?
>>
>you only need 450 to max out your slots
Lel
>>
>>387501235
>You're supposed to collect them all
The absolute retards
>>
>>387502104
Nah I'm really glad they made XC.
>>
It's fine given their intent with them
>>
>DUDE LET'S PRETEND LIKE YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO COLLECT ANY OF THEM, LET ALONE ALL 900 LMAO
>DUDE LET'S PRETEND LIKE THEY AREN'T JUST THERE SO YOU HAVE LITTLE THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHILE YOU'RE EXPLORING ANYWAY LMAO
>DUDE LET'S PURPOSEFULLY MISUNDERSTAND GAME MECHANICS TO MEME A NEW TORTANIC LMAO
>>
>>387504147

DUDE NINTENDO IS THE BEST
>>
>>387501235
Actually it's so you can find enough to get a few upgrades without having to actively look for them. You aren't supposed to get them all. There's a reason the final reward is poop.
>>
>>387501798
In Italian it's korogu
>>
>See a cool looking place
>Spend 15 minutes climbing that shit
>Get to the top
>Single rock
Wow yeah I wonder what this is. T-Thanks.
>>
Just because you don't have to collect all 900 Korok seeds doesn't mean them existing isn't blatant padding for a game that doesn't have that much content.
>Oh hey, our massive overworld is fucking empty
>Let's have hundreds of small "Magnesis the block" puzzles and inane bullshit like pushing a rock into a hole or jumping into a lake that give you silly trinkets to distract the players from noticing there's nothing of value to do on your travels!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.