[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game has shit graphics. >Suddenly every gullable retard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-MvCI_Cover.png (171KB, 250x290px) Image search: [Google]
250px-MvCI_Cover.png
171KB, 250x290px
>Game has shit graphics.
>Suddenly every gullable retard has grown consumer standards.

Really activates your almonds...
>>
File: 1494129140599.jpg (126KB, 945x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1494129140599.jpg
126KB, 945x1043px
Kikoken!
>>
>>387499245
The graphics aren't bad its the art style/direction.
Better lighting would be a big improvement.
>>
It also helps people got really burned with SFV
Most people would rather put up with multiple re-releases rather than release a partial game and force the consumer to finish it by buying DLC
>>
>>387500643
The state SFV shipped in was inexuseable, but who the fuck wants re-releases upon re-releases over base game+updates in 2017?
>>
it's not that the graphics are bad

it's that the graphics and style are WORSE than its DIRECT PREDECESSOR released SIX YEARS AGO
>>
>>387501508
Base game+updates is fine. It's the logical future of fighting games.

The amount of content that V shipped with at launch, for $60, was inexcusable. It was horrible value. It was like they made a free-to-play game but charged AAA price for it.
>>
>make game that is below consumer standards
>be surprised when even gullible retards call you out on it
>>
>>387501508
Not the anon you're replying to, but id much rather have "Super Street fighter" style updates with big balance changes and a dozen new characters once a year than a season pass with new characters every month and the devs constantly toying with the balance of a game. I might be in the minority though.
>>
>>387501508
>but who the fuck wants re-releases upon re-releases over base game+updates in 2017?
Quite a bunch, going by all the people who bought every single SF4, MvC3, GG, BB, and other games that use that model.
>>
>>387501549
This. I don't comment much but this game is just disrespectful to the fans and an obvious cash grab. I don't understand how people are defending this game at all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.