[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you cannot kill this piece of shit greatest disappointment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Carth.jpg (793KB, 1296x1924px) Image search: [Google]
Carth.jpg
793KB, 1296x1924px
>you cannot kill this piece of shit

greatest disappointment in KOTOR
>>
>>387496698
>even if you go Dark-side the madman runs off to deny you the satisfaction of killing him
Carth did nothing wrong.
>>
>>387496698
Is it bothering you?
>>
>Carth seems like something is bothering him, talk to him
>"I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT"
Carth is a teenage girl
>>
Does Kotor pick up after becoming a jedi? The combat is incredibly boring but maybe the story could save it.
>>
>>387497793
>Does Kotor pick up after becoming a jedi?
Yes, the entire game to Dantooine is essentially a prologue.
Don't worry, the combat will become a lot faster as well.
>>
>>387497793
combat in KOTOR and Dragon age Origins is very comfy and satisfying
>>
You can do it in Mass Effect
>>
>>387497879
I agree, I enjoy it too.

>>387497907
>You can do it in Mass Effect
Carth is a far better character than Kaidan.
Better voice acting, too.
>>
>>387497793
It absolutely does. The game opens up a bit after Dantooine and you get to choose your next location. The game also gets a lot more enjoyable once you collect all the playable party members and get to tuck away those you don't like for most of the remainder of the game. I recommend going to Tatooine for the best character in the game.

On later playthroughs I've found that even the beginning becomes more interesting, if you make a calculated build and save level-ups for after you've become a jedi.
>>
>>387496698
I think Carth is a pretty cool guy. Eh has trust issues and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>387497793
Yes, the pre-Jedi stuff is a huge prologue. I hope you didn't level too much before becoming a Jedi.
>>
>>387496698
Shittiest thing about both Knights games is that they're broken easy. Also, Star Wars is a garbage franchise. That's subjective, though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.