[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is too fucking long. >50+ hours into the game >Starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1443.png (1MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443.png
1MB, 1067x600px
This game is too fucking long.
>50+ hours into the game
>Starting to feel fatigued even though it's been a great experience, looking forward to seeing it through.
>Google level lists, see I'm hardly halfway through.
>Immediately nope the fuck out and don't touch the game for 3 months.
What the fuck where they thinking? A great game can literally be too long.
>>
>>387494323
Bump
>>
>>387494323
you also have 2 more dlcs to clear and 3 more difficulties

you literally cannot complain about extra content. I've put a good 500 hours into the game.
>>
>>387495386
I just wish the main story line didn't take 100+ hours so I could have the satisfaction of finishing it.
>>
>>387495583
it doesn't

just skip the side missions
>>
>complaining a game is too long
wow actually kill youself.
>>
>>387495740
They're necessary to avoid being underpowered.
>>
The game is also incredibly hard to get back in to.
I dropped the game for a long while even before the DLC's came out and I tried to get back into it recently cuz the update seemed really great
only problem is that I forgot the moves I unlocked, the combos I used with said moves, how to read most telegraphed attacks, how to handle more than one enemy, etc.
So I dropped it again and havent played it since
>>
IM SEEING THE SAME POSTS ABOUT THIS GAME EVERY DAMN DAY AM I GOING CRAZY HERE
>>
>>387495824
not really

amrita increase is exponential from start to finish of NG and gear level drops in a range based on the level
>>
>>387495886
i had trouble getting back into it once, but only because my storage was 4000/4000 and I did not look forward to sorting through it and deleting excess shit
>>
>>387496068
haha! I completely forgot I had to do that as well
probably because I neglected to do it in the first place because of how much of a chore it is
>>
>>387496176
it's not so bad if you've been locking inheritable ones you want to keep and keeping trash + gear unlocked

you can sort by + value and just mass delete under a certain threshold

but yeah, if you've just been carelessly dumping shit into storage with everything unlocked then it fucking sucks
>>
File: Nioh_20170818203955.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170818203955.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
If anyone wants to try and get one of the Japanese pre-order helmets, this guy has the blue dragon one. He's on NG in the Scion of Virtue just behind the last shrine. I've seen him a few times during my playthrough of the mission, but he's been here for the past half hour, so I suppose he's off for the night, so farm him while you can.
>>
When is the 30 bucks goty version ?
>>
I got to the third isle I think and I'm waiting for the DLC to let me transform into that blonde qt I've been seeing.
>>
>>387495776

Not everyone is a neet like you with 16 hours a day devoted to gaming
>>
>>387494323
It's not long, it's just insanely repetitive. Can't even remember the last time i've seen a game this repetitive, probably the last time i played a musou.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.