[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ claims these games are designed to appeal to the lowest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: moba.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moba.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>/v/ claims these games are designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator
>then /v/ claims these games are too hard to have fun with

So what?
>>
>>387490814
only dota 2 babies will say that
>>
only dota is hard.
>>
>>387490814
the only reason pleple hate mobas is either them being shit at the game or not having chill friends to play with
Dota is a hat simulator but gameplay wise is almost perfect, smite is decent, lel of legends is chinese garbage but the balance is getting better with time
>>
>>then /v/ claims these games are too hard to have fun with
Wrong, /v/ claims these games are too shit and boring to have fun with
>>
Smite is easy. Make a premade and go rape solo players because they don't care for balance
>>
>>387491418

LoL balance is worse today that in was 3 years ago.
>>
>>387493372
Smites balance during season 4 has been pretty good honestly, the only issue was early game aggression which they slowed down a ton in the last couple patches.
>>
Those games are primarily team based. Playing with people you know is the first step to have fun, because randos screw up the balancing.
And /v/ does not play with friends.
>>
>>387493543
The god balance can be fine but the game will never be balanced for a solo player. Over 80 games as a solo player I only played 3 times against other solos before quitting. Even ranked allows premades.
>>
Click to move AND ALSO click to aim is a retarded mechanic that I was done with after Ragnarok Online. It's necessary for RTS games but using that scheme to control a single character is unintuitive and retarded. Beyond that though, the games are HEAVILY team based and one awful person can negate the skill of the other 4 players. Who the fuck wants to play something that is designed for failure as soon as you hit that queue button.
>>
>>387490814
It's the most accessible vs. multiplayer genre ever made, but the games themselves require a degree of dedication to actually be "good" at them. Any retard can start playing and have a bit of fun, but it quickly stops being much fun when you start playing against said people with dedication.
>>
SMITE
PC: LayneMustaine999
PS4: ByMercurysLight
>>
>>387490814
I played all three of them dota 2 is by far the best, the second is obviously LoL and smite is JUST
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.