[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im being forced to pay an extra 20 bucks for exclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: switch-splatoon-2.jpg (258KB, 1500x889px) Image search: [Google]
switch-splatoon-2.jpg
258KB, 1500x889px
so im being forced to pay an extra 20 bucks for exclusive joy con colors?
>>
It's fairly priced.

Console (300) plus game (60) plus official case/screen protector (20) is 380 USD together.
>>
>>387477804
No one is forcing you to buy it.
>>
>>387477804
>forced
You also get the game and a carry case, but if you don't want to spend an extra $20 just get the regular Switch
>>
Besides, they will be releasing the pink/green Joy-Con here separately, at a later date. They confirm this in the wording of the PR statement.

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/nintendo-switch-splatoon-2-edition-bundle-heads-exclusively-to-walmart-stores
>>
>>387477956
>>387478042
i guess i overreacted to the news. im just a salty wii u owner.
>>
>>387478280
>im just a salty wii u owner.
Wii U had the most good exclusives last gen though, why be dissapointed?
>>
>>387477804
Cry harder, nigger.
>>
>>387478369
Not only that, but only a fool would regret a Wii U.

1. Exclusives
2. The ability to turn it into a Nintendo Jukebox to play like over 97 percent of The Entire Nintendo console and handheld library minus 3DS and Switch.
>>
>>387478154
It doesn't matter if they release them. They'll be out of stock immediately everywhere. I've been waiting 4 months to get red joycons
>>
Man my Switch has collected so much dust. I should have just stored it away until Odyssey
>>
File: 1469703132129.png (838KB, 1010x674px) Image search: [Google]
1469703132129.png
838KB, 1010x674px
>>387478549
>tfw got the Neon switch at launch and immediately bought a set of red/blue joycons for the opposite sides
>have a set of blue joycons that I keep in the grip and a set of red ones that I keep on the switch
>>
>>387478549
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01MT8RT5I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

GOGOGO

If you are seeing something different, go to other options/sellers and get it for MSRP from Amazon. They literally JUSt went up 4 hours ago.
>>
>>387478369
Not him but I wish I would've skipped the Wii U altogether since all the exclusives are being ported to switch. Seems like its shaping up to be the first useless console I own.
>>
Color joy-cons on a grey slate look unbelievably tacky
>>
>>387478818
>all the exclusives are being ported to switch. Seems like its shaping up to be the first useless console I own.
So far only MK8 and Zelda were ported over, and Wii U has tonnes of great games that probably will never get a port like Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3, a lot of games just use the gamepad too much to get a port.

You also get the added bonus of not having to wait at least 5 years for the next console to come out
>>
>>387478515
>>387478818
this. also i remember reading something about nintendo promising a 1 for 1 exchange on certain wii u games or at least offering the ports at a major discount.
>>
>>387478959
W101 was heavily hinted to get a port dude.
>>387478959
>You also get the added bonus of not having to wait at least 5 years
that doesn't really matter to me. Also, its not like the entire Wii U library came out 5 years ago. Pokken only came out barely a year ago and I hardly played it, I should've just waited for the Switch port
>>
>>387477804
On top of that you're going to need to buy a pro controller to stand any chance of being good at Splatoon 2.
>>
File: ire an cie.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
ire an cie.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>387478751
I wanted 2 pairs of Joy-Con, 1 blue and 1 grey. so I bought the mismatched pair and the gray console, and my sister bought the mismatched console.

Now I am rocking ice, and she has fire.
>>
>>387479041
>i remember reading something about nintendo promising a 1 for 1 exchange on certain wii u games or at least offering the ports at a major discount.
You're remembering wrong anon. They never said anything close to that.
>>
>>387479053
Either way, I still love my Wii U and I just don't plan on buying ports of Wii U games that I already own. I'm not really missing out on much, the ports are just for the people that didn't buy a Wii U.

Besides, its not like exclusives being ported over is a Nintendo thing alone, the Xbox 360 and PS3 have the same problem as Wii U where all of their good games have been ported over to the next gen to pad out the releases
>>
>download code
I rather just buy them separately
>>
>>387478369
It had really good exclusives, problem is it pretty much only had so, and they were dished out glacially. Also looks like they're being ported to the switch so the Wii U seems pretty useless
>>
>>387478721
YAWN
>>
>>387479127
They said that they are considering how to handle an account system which would include transfer of purchases on prior platforms, but I think they were mostly talking about VC titles

Not that I believed their lies
>>
>>387479213
>I'm not really missing out on much
I mean you kind of are. Pokken has 5 new characters. The original only had like 12 total? That's like almost 50% increase
>its not like exclusives being ported over is a Nintendo thing alone, the Xbox 360 and PS3 have the same problem as Wii U where all of their good games have been ported over to the next gen
That is true. However, I notice that Nintendo is the only one where people defend it. When other consoles do last-gen ports, everyone calls it shit and trots out the "no games" meme.
When Nintendo ports last-gen games everyone just throws out every excuse imaginable to defend them and jumps through a bunch of hoops trying to convince themselves that Nintendo's ports are somehow different or okay
>>
>>387479417
because portability
>>
>>387479417
>I mean you kind of are. Pokken has 5 new characters. The original only had like 12 total? That's like almost 50% increase
Thats true, but Pokken is one of the few Wii U games I regret buying. I didn't like that one at all
>>
>>387479067
If by "good" you mean "bad" then yeah.
The motion controls are the closest thing you're gonna get to k/m levels of precision and turning speed.

The pro controller is good for some things, but this is not one of them.
>>
>>387479547
wut the motion controls are ace on the Pro
>>
Honestly, for non-roller splatoon motion controls, nothing beats the AA battery pack.
>>
>>387479547
pro control has gyro, retard.
>>
>>387479491
Yeah I guess that's why everyone on /v/ defended ports on Vita too right?
Oh wait, that never happened.
Why can't you just admit you have a huge Nintendo bias? Instead of trying to talk around it like you're some neutral party.
>>
>>387479994
People hated the Vita because it had no games and the memory cards were a fucking scam
>>
>>387480113
But it had portability and according to you that is literally the most important thing, right?
Plus it had fucking Persona 4 Golden.
>>
File: 1461753687329.png (21KB, 654x627px) Image search: [Google]
1461753687329.png
21KB, 654x627px
>>387480167
>Plus it had fucking Persona 4 Golden.
>>
>>387479547
Er, I tried motion controls with handheld and joycons before getting a pro controller. My aim was infinitely better with the pro controller and gyro.
>>
>>387480303
You really going to try and argue that P4 is a bad game?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.